Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 17,861 to 17,880 of 18,330

MegaBeedrill

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Stomatopod17 I always wanted to ask, how do you clone? is it a glitch during trade like in previous games or is there another trick?

Back then there was a glitch with trading which required 2 3DS's.. but I never tried it (cause 2 3ds's...)

The method I use is powersave. What I do is create a back up file of the game with the pokemon. Then I put that pokemon in my pokebank.. and then I restore that back up file so it comes back.. while the original is in pokebank.

Slick can show you how if you were to get a powersave.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

might try the one with 2 3DSes when my cousin comes around.
I miss the emerald cloning glitch, it was the easiest one yet, with no save corruption, no lost pokémon and didn't even need two systems.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Spino

@Stomatopod17
Hmm... Can you gen yourself a Pokemon using a PowerSave like this? Or did you use something different to get yourself things like Arceus? I'm just curious

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

MegaBeedrill

@Gridatttack I'm good now but don't forfiet just keep going

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

Spino wrote:

@Stomatopod17
Hmm... Can you gen yourself a Pokemon using a PowerSave like this? Or did you use something different to get yourself things like Arceus? I'm just curious

@spino that was pokegen and I cannot do it anymore. Powersave doesn't have a "Create any perfect pokemon" code. Pokegen required BW/BW2 and wifi.. and wifi was shutdown for those games so what I have now (which is alot) is all I can get..

Unless I buy a dongle which acks like a powersave but puts pokemon right into my BW PC rather than relying on wi-fi to pokegen. I'll just wait for ORAS move tutors (hopefully)

@GuSolarFlare powersave actually will restore any save corruptions. I corrupted my games five times xD but like I said it creates back up files of the game.. so just make a backup file everytime you open it, and if a code goes wrong just restore your last save like nothing happened!

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I DO have a HA sanshrew, it's not shiny though. :/

Hmm, what the heck, I'll take it I can always masuda method breed it for a shiny one.

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

@Gridatttack while your in that game I'mma clone something else real quick.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

LastLife

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1415 - 5692
Marc

MegaBeedrill

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

Mine did?

I can clone @Xtremetdifan a shiny move tutored metagross and give you a charizard X if you guys want.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

Thanks!

I gave them leftovers cause wynaut.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

If you see or find a jolly/adamant one that I'd like to have! (Paraflinchers.. so evil..)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Gridatttack

Stomatopod17 wrote:

If you see or find a jolly/adamant one that I'd like to have! (Paraflinchers.. so evil..)

Sure, but I dont think a flinchax can be done, because no body slam or iron head

Unless im missing something, because flinchax Jirachi is best Jirachi :3

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
3DS: 4554-0649-6542

Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

MegaBeedrill

Gridatttack wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

If you see or find a jolly/adamant one that I'd like to have! (Paraflinchers.. so evil..)

Sure, but I dont think a flinchax can be done, because no body slam or iron head

Unless im missing something, because flinchax Jirachi is best Jirachi :3

You're right I thought it was level up xD move tutor/past gen TM only..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

LastLife

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

Mine did?

I can clone @Xtremetdifan a shiny move tutored metagross and give you a charizard X if you guys want.

Wow really? That would be very awesome and generous of you

3DS Friend Code: 5284 - 1415 - 5692
Marc

MegaBeedrill

LastLife wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

Mine did?

I can clone @Xtremetdifan a shiny move tutored metagross and give you a charizard X if you guys want.

Wow really? That would be very awesome and generous of you

Added

@Xtremetdifan do you want a shiny metagross with stealth rocks, pursuit, EQ, meteor mash, 6IV, adamant nature?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

Mine did?

I can clone @Xtremetdifan a shiny move tutored metagross and give you a charizard X if you guys want.

Wow really? That would be very awesome and generous of you

Added

@Xtremetdifan do you want a shiny metagross with stealth rocks, pursuit, EQ, meteor mash, 6IV, adamant nature?

Yes that would be awesome, BTW does anyone have a ha sandslash? Shiny or not?

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LastLife wrote:

@Xtremetdifan
I'm sorry, I thought I had one. I have a sansdshrew friend safari, but the person hasn't been online at the same time as me so their hidden abilities won't appear

Mine did?

I can clone @Xtremetdifan a shiny move tutored metagross and give you a charizard X if you guys want.

Wow really? That would be very awesome and generous of you

Added

@Xtremetdifan do you want a shiny metagross with stealth rocks, pursuit, EQ, meteor mash, 6IV, adamant nature?

Yes that would be awesome, BTW does anyone have a ha sandslash? Shiny or not?

I can catch on in my safaris (what's the HA?)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

I already have my surskit cloned so wynaut. (This is the second one I hatched.. 31/31/31/11/31/31)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic