Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 18,330

Electricmastro

MrMario02 wrote:

Fifty Five days 'till X and Y! But hey, who's counting?

There's definitely a lot of hype to see until then.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

firestarter2398

sits in a corner rocking back and forth
keep that thing away from me
the eye looks around the corner
aaaaaaahhhhhhh my god why why!

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Bronze

my dad promised me he will get me a new game for my graduation gift. think I should remind when this game comes out? XD

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

firestarter2398

yeah do it just in case
i have a deal going on too

FC: 0018-1208-7315

MrWalkieTalkie

These are supposedly all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions. Although, like anything on the internet, theres still a chance of this being fake.

Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl.
Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar, Celebi.
Hoenn: Sceptile, Swampert, Medicham, Banette, Aggron, Latios, Latias, Deoxys.
Sinnoh: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Porygon Z.
Unova: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Carracosta, Archeops, Galvantula, Zoroark.
Kalos: The evolutions of the starters + 7 more new Pokemon.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

zoroarkrules25

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

These are supposedly all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions. Although, like anything on the internet, theres still a chance of this being fake.

Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl.
Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar, Celebi.
Hoenn: Sceptile, Swampert, Medicham, Banette, Aggron, Latios, Latias, Deoxys.
Sinnoh: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Porygon Z.
Unova: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Carracosta, Archeops, Galvantula, Zoroark.
Kalos: The evolutions of the starters + 7 more new Pokemon.

Source?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Sleepingmudkip

i want to know if there a 3erd main legendary(ex:giratina,rayquaza and kyurem) i also i want to know what are the lesser legendarys(ex:moltres,mew and Landorus)

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

MrMario02

DreamyViridi wrote:

So hey, a playable English demo has finally appeared. Take a look.

That's just the Korean demo in english.

"Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was a happy little tale... if somebody told you I was just your average ordinary guy, not a care in the world... somebody lied."

Peter Parker, Spider-Man (2002)

Bronze

gyarados deserves a mega evolution! Any pokemon that evolves from someone like magikarp deserves one.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Rensch

Celebi might make sense. It will allow it to become Fairy-type. I mean, it is the most Fairy-like Pokémon of all, but it already has two types.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

iwanttodie

nintendorules wrote:

THAT DRACO METEOR.
I loved Gallades poses in the battle, such as when he's defeated.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Sleepingmudkip

Rensch wrote:

Celebi might make sense. It will allow it to become Fairy-type. I mean, it is the most Fairy-like Pokémon of all, but it already has two types.

maybe mega celebi will be grass and fairy Untitled

Xander my husband...

Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

gamingwithleafy

what i really look forward to is showing my friends (who don't revise pokiemon, that's why i beat them)mega evolutions and their mind=blown. you know, that reaction. anyone else noticed how after a mega evolution, a DNA thingy is above the pokemons head? and the same symbol is in the japanese pokemon x and y logo? going with my grass starter as always , and gettin y version for the umm... the umm... the veiny wingy red bird thingy.

check out my youtube channel! from july + minecraft videos daily!look forward to it!

Edited on by gamingwithleafy

gamingwithleafy

Meowpheel

Shadowing wrote:

nintendorules wrote:

THAT DRACO METEOR.
I loved Gallades poses in the battle, such as when he's defeated.

I really liked that plant attack where the screen got all "samurai movie" for a moment.

That and the fact that it rained for the whole battle, not just between turns.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic