Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 18,307

Bronze

my dad promised me he will get me a new game for my graduation gift. think I should remind when this game comes out? XD

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

firestarter2398

yeah do it just in case
i have a deal going on too

FC: 0018-1208-7315

DreamyViridi

So hey, a playable English demo has finally appeared. Take a look.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

MrWalkieTalkie

These are supposedly all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions. Although, like anything on the internet, theres still a chance of this being fake.

Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl.
Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar, Celebi.
Hoenn: Sceptile, Swampert, Medicham, Banette, Aggron, Latios, Latias, Deoxys.
Sinnoh: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Porygon Z.
Unova: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Carracosta, Archeops, Galvantula, Zoroark.
Kalos: The evolutions of the starters + 7 more new Pokemon.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

zoroarkrules25

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

These are supposedly all the pokemon that will be receiving Mega Evolutions. Although, like anything on the internet, theres still a chance of this being fake.

Kanto: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Gengar, Pinsir, Jynx, Gyarados, Aerodactyl.
Johto: Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Houndoom, Heracross, Tyranitar, Celebi.
Hoenn: Sceptile, Swampert, Medicham, Banette, Aggron, Latios, Latias, Deoxys.
Sinnoh: Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Roserade, Garchomp, Abomasnow, Porygon Z.
Unova: Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Carracosta, Archeops, Galvantula, Zoroark.
Kalos: The evolutions of the starters + 7 more new Pokemon.

Source?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Sleepingmudkip

i want to know if there a 3erd main legendary(ex:giratina,rayquaza and kyurem) i also i want to know what are the lesser legendarys(ex:moltres,mew and Landorus)

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Whydoievenbother

DreamyViridi wrote:

So hey, a playable English demo has finally appeared. Take a look.

That's just the Korean demo in english.

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Bronze

gyarados deserves a mega evolution! Any pokemon that evolves from someone like magikarp deserves one.

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

Rensch

Celebi might make sense. It will allow it to become Fairy-type. I mean, it is the most Fairy-like Pokémon of all, but it already has two types.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

iwanttodie

nintendorules wrote:

THAT DRACO METEOR.
I loved Gallades poses in the battle, such as when he's defeated.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Sleepingmudkip

Rensch wrote:

Celebi might make sense. It will allow it to become Fairy-type. I mean, it is the most Fairy-like Pokémon of all, but it already has two types.

maybe mega celebi will be grass and fairy Untitled

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

gamingwithleafy

what i really look forward to is showing my friends (who don't revise pokiemon, that's why i beat them)mega evolutions and their mind=blown. you know, that reaction. anyone else noticed how after a mega evolution, a DNA thingy is above the pokemons head? and the same symbol is in the japanese pokemon x and y logo? going with my grass starter as always , and gettin y version for the umm... the umm... the veiny wingy red bird thingy.

check out my youtube channel! from july + minecraft videos daily!look forward to it!

Edited on by gamingwithleafy

gamingwithleafy

Yosheel

Shadowing wrote:

nintendorules wrote:

THAT DRACO METEOR.
I loved Gallades poses in the battle, such as when he's defeated.

I really liked that plant attack where the screen got all "samurai movie" for a moment.

That and the fact that it rained for the whole battle, not just between turns.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

iwanttodie

gamingwithleafy wrote:

check out my youtube channel! from july + minecraft videos daily!look forward to it!

Untitled
seriously

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

sugarpixel

Two Pokémon that I bet won't have mega forms:

  • Meganium ("Mega Meganium")
  • Yanmega ("Mega Yanmega")

"Mega Yanmega" sounds a bit better than "Mega Meganium", though.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Rensch

@Feline2 That is exactly what I was thinking as well. Legendary Pokémon often get new forms anyway in newer games, so why not Celebi? That fan art looks really cool BTW.

@Gioku In Japan Yanmega is called Megayanma. Megamegayanma?

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Whydoievenbother

50 days 'till X and Y!

"I'll take a potato chip... AND EAT IT!"
Light Yagami, Death Note
"Ah, the Breakfast Club soundtrack! I can't wait 'til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff!"
Phillip J. Fry, Futurama

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic