Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 17,521 to 17,540 of 18,236

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,521. Posted:

Wulfey wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Wulfey, sure3!

Everything is ready! The only thing is I wasn't sure what item to put on halo..

They are all PERFECT Joe!!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! They all look so pretty and shiny!! I can't wait to battle with them!!! You are the bestest sir, thank you so very much!!! //Hugs// <3

Can't breathe

@Wulfey No problem! and houndoom is HP ice, thats why there is only 4 IVs on her.

I was actually thinking about them the other day wondering what type of team you were building.. and I actually can see a terrifying core with these.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

Wulfey

17,522. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Wulfey wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Wulfey, sure3!

Everything is ready! The only thing is I wasn't sure what item to put on halo..

They are all PERFECT Joe!!!! Thank you SO VERY MUCH!! They all look so pretty and shiny!! I can't wait to battle with them!!! You are the bestest sir, thank you so very much!!! //Hugs// <3

Can't breathe

@Wulfey No problem! and houndoom is HP ice, thats why there is only 4 IVs on her.

I was actually thinking about them the other day wondering what type of team you were building.. and I actually can see a terrifying core with these.

Awww thank you!! Hearing you say that means a lot!! I just can't wait to battle with them, I'm soooooo excited right now!!! xD

Wulfey's FC: 3325 - 3116 - 9669
My Username is: Karrya
Safari: Dark Type - Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Absol
Let me know if you add me, so I can add your FC too!

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,523. Posted:

@Wulfey, @Xtremetdifan, @Gridatttack, @ShadowFox254, @GuSilverFlame, @BenAV, @anybodyImmissing.
Alright here we go, I think I got it! Like before lets make sure nothing's missing!
]
]
]

Title: Unoffical Nintendolife Pokemon X/Y Tournament

Me as well as several other members in the forums were discussing starting our own little pokemon x/y tournament. Anybody is free to join in and participate whether they're a member of NL or not. All rules were voted with a poll by several members so this isn't just a single handedly put together tourny. Our rules are not the same as smogon rules which are a little more strict, however we not only encourage, but we do not make any limitations to play smogon rules instead of ours as well, ours are similar just less clauses and some broken pokemon have set restrictions rather than being completely banned.

Each battle will be in a single, 6v6 format for this tourny. Two players in randomly selected pairs will battle, and whoever wins best 2 out of 3 total matches will move on to the next round. (You are aloud to use different teams inbetween these battles to stop predictability.) During the FIRST ROUND the loser who did not move on will actually go into a second tournament where she/he will battle other losers. This is to give players with less experience another chance at earning a grand (but not as grand) prize in a seperate tournament. All players are required to post battle videos, or a youtube upload (any method where we can see the battles in halfway decent quality) if one player is not playing by the rules or is lying their victories. Any rules broken results in disqualification. During the first round any disqualified players will end up in the loser tournament.. break the rules in there and you're disqualified from the entire tournament.

If you'd like to attend or have any concerns, please post so on the board so we can keep track of how many people are attending. We place no limitations on number of competitors. Tournament starts July 7th.

This is not an offical tournament made by staff of nintendo life. We are aware of the community rules and did ask, and recieve premission prior to making this by NL mods. For this reason we cannot offer any prizes in respect of the community rules torwards contest and alike.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

17,524. Posted:

sounds good but try to talk with the mods before("serious" tournaments with prizes usually are taken down because of the site's rules)
also use the word unoficial in the title(just to be more safe)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,525. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

sounds good but try to talk with the mods before("serious" tournaments with prizes usually are taken down because of the site's rules)

Good point, any mods specifically?

Title: Unoffical Nintendolife Pokemon X/Y Tournament.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

17,526. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

I think @theblackdragon would be the best one to ask about it

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,527. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

I think @theblackdragon would be the best one to ask about it

Well she's already mentioned! We'll just wait and see..

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

17,528. Posted:

hey guys, idk what's going on but please do pay attention to our Community Rules, specifically the 'contests and giveaways' part. running a tournament thread here is one thing and we've had that happen before with no problems, but offering prizes or gifts to the winner(s) would be an absolute no-no. also, please do not advertise anything as 'official', the Directors asked the moderation team long ago to ensure the only 'official' threads are posted by members of staff or actual NL-sanctioned stuff. that way you guys know for sure that anything 'official' is straight from NL and there's no confusion :3 using 'unofficial' is just fine as an alternative.

if you have any other questions, please feel free to use the Contact Form to get in touch :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,529. Posted:

theblackdragon wrote:

hey guys, idk what's going on but please do pay attention to our Community Rules, specifically the 'contests and giveaways' part. running a tournament thread here is one thing and we've had that happen before with no problems, but offering prizes or gifts to the winner(s) would be an absolute no-no. also, please do not advertise anything as 'official', the Directors asked the moderation team long ago to ensure the only 'official' threads are posted by members of staff or actual NL-sanctioned stuff. that way you guys know for sure that anything 'official' is straight from NL and there's no confusion :3 using 'unofficial' is just fine as an alternative.

if you have any other questions, please feel free to use the Contact Form to get in touch :3

Much appreciated! So putting Unofficial in the title, and flat out no prizes for the winner of the tourny and all is good? Just a tourny for fun? I just want to be cautous here. @TheBlackDragon

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

17,530. Posted:

yeah, just lose the prizes and make it 'unofficial' and you should be okay

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,531. Posted:

How does the handicap work exactly? I see it limited how many pokemon I could use vs. what they could use.. but then it was like "handicap set to -1" or something like that after I won.

AuthorMessage

JC10101

17,532. Posted:

Hey @stomatopod17 I need 6 leftovers. And can I still be in the tournament

Edited on by JC10101

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Death Note is awesome! So is Darker than black!

Twitter: JC10101

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,533. Posted:

JC10101 wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 I need 6 leftovers. And can I still be in the tournament

Of course and sure I have the lefties right now @JC10101

I'll be creating the thread soon (I'll link it here when it's made)

And by your shout-out what are you refering to just this?

AuthorMessage

JC10101

17,534. Posted:

Sweet, can you get Pokémon with the power Sav. Different Joe.

Edited on by JC10101

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,535. Posted:

JC10101 wrote:

Sweet, can you get Pokémon with the power sav

Which pokemon? I had 999 lefties already put onto here with PS. I just put them on some pokemon that have HA and egg moves (heart scales required..)

I can get any currently released events. and the lati@sites (as you saw :p) with the PS. I have diancie but that can't trade and that was actually on my other hacked x already.

EDIT: saw your edit.

AuthorMessage

JC10101

17,536. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

Which pokemon? I had 999 lefties already put onto here with PS. I just put them on some pokemon that have HA and egg moves (heart scales required..)

I can get any currently released events. and the lati@sites (as you saw :p) with the PS. I have diancie but that can't trade and that was actually on my other hacked x already.

I need a HA treevonent, and HA talon flame. Can I get the lati stones?

Edited on by JC10101

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,537. Posted:

JC10101 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

I need a HA treevonent, and talon flame. Can I get the lati stones

They can't trade yet, everytime I try trading them I get the "This is a special pokemon it cannot be traded" message. Same can be said for diancie, contrary snivies, nonevent pokeball vivillons, shiny shiny-locked legends, etc. etc.

I'll try to catch a HA phantump and get a gale wings whatchumacallit. (Pretty sure I have some worthless wonder trades laying around..)

AuthorMessage

JC10101

17,538. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

JC10101 wrote:

I need a HA treevonent, and talon flame. Can I get the lati stones

They can't trade yet, everytime I try trading them I get the "This is a special pokemon it cannot be traded" message. Same can be said for diancie, contrary snivies, nonevent pokeball vivillons, shiny shiny-locked legends, etc. etc.

I'll try to catch a HA phantump and get a gale wings whatchumacallit. (Pretty sure I have some worthless wonder trades laying around..)

ok thank you

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,539. Posted:

@JC10101 gotem!

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

17,540. Posted:

@Wulfey, @Xtremetdifan, @Gridatttack, @ShadowFox254, @GuSilverFlame, @BenAV, @anybodyImmissing.
Alright here we go, I think I got it! Like before lets make sure nothing's missing!
]
]
]

Title: Unoffical Nintendolife Pokemon X/Y Tournament

Me as well as several other members in the forums were discussing starting our own little pokemon x/y tournament. Anybody is free to join in and participate whether they're a member of NL or not. All rules were voted with a poll by several members so this isn't just a single handedly put together tourny. Our rules are not the same as smogon rules which are a little more strict, however we not only encourage, but we do not make any limitations to play smogon rules instead of ours as well, ours are similar just less clauses and some broken pokemon have set restrictions rather than being completely banned.

Each battle will be in a single, 6v6 format for this tourny. Two players in randomly selected pairs will battle, and whoever wins best 2 out of 3 total matches will move on to the next round. (You are aloud to use different teams inbetween these battles to stop predictability.) All players are required to post battle videos, or a youtube upload (any method where we can see the battles in halfway decent quality) if one player is not playing by the rules or is lying their victories. Any rules broken results in disqualification.

If you'd like to attend or have any concerns, please post so on the board so we can keep track of how many people are attending. We place no limitations on number of competitors. Tournament starts July 7th.

This is not an offical tournament made by staff of nintendo life. We are aware of the community rules and did ask, and recieve premission prior to making this by NL mods. For this reason we cannot offer any prizes in respect of the community rules torwards contest and alike.
]
]
]
As a side note I did drop the whole losers tournament thing.. seemed rather pointless as you're not earning nothing :p Plus it could be abused.. why not just lose on purpose so you can fight weaker players and win there? Seems too unbalanced.