3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,741 to 1,760 of 18,260

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,741. Posted:

http://dragonith.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Sceptile-393104830 Mega Sceptile!
http://dragonith.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Beedrill-392367005 Mega Beedrill!
http://dragonith.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Cherrim-392486349 Mega Cherim!

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DreamyViridi

1,742. Posted:

Well, since I'm sure people really want it; Dragonith from DeviantART gives you...
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

1,743. Posted:

Mega Dunsparce :*

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,744. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Well, since I'm sure people really want it; Dragonith from DeviantART gives you...
Untitled

Awesome, this person does great work.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,745. Posted:

How u post pic on NintendoLife? I wanna post a pic of mega Gallade.

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Rensch

1,746. Posted:

Just upload it to imgur.com and choose the message board code. it should already have img tags around it.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,747. Posted:

Blargh need this nao.

New anime announced based upon Red and Blue called Pokemon the Origin.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,748. Posted:

The new XY tcg will have fairy type as a new type of card

Also demo has been shown confirming that fennekin knows psybeam hint hint? Like sony_70 new anime special. At the end a picture was shown of a battle with different graphics to X and Y hint hint? When you have a pokemon that can mega evolve it doesn't automatically "evolve" instead in the attack option it gives you the meagevolve option. Also fairy type isn't very effective against fire type. In demo only Alexa tells you to go to Sycamore and he gives you mewtwo that can megaevolve and you battle him too using megamewtwo but the hp of megamewtwo doesn't change. A list of pokemon and their moves are shown like sylveon and fennekin and froakie etc. There's other stuff but not big huge mega mundo stuff

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrMario02

1,749. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

The new XY tcg will have fairy type as a new type of card

Also demo has been shown confirming that fennekin knows psybeam hint hint? Like sony_70 new anime special. At the end a picture was shown of a battle with different graphics to X and Y hint hint? When you have a pokemon that can mega evolve it doesn't automatically "evolve" instead in the attack option it gives you the meagevolve option. Also fairy type isn't very effective against fire type. In demo only Alexa tells you to go to Sycamore and he gives you mewtwo that can megaevolve and you battle him too using megamewtwo but the hp of megamewtwo doesn't change. A list of pokemon and their moves are shown like sylveon and fennekin and froakie etc. There's other stuff but not big huge mega mundo stuff

A DEMO?

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,750. Posted:

Crap Tier
Untitled

God Tier
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Marakuto

1,751. Posted:

They've added Hunger to Pokemon amie, should we be worried that it may affect Pokemon on/off battle?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,752. Posted:

You can Rydhon in the field.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

1,753. Posted:

Amazing music made for awakened mewtwo's fight!(fanmade)

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

_Firefly

1,754. Posted:

Haven't been on here in quite a while, but I am looking forward to the new games! It's been forever since I've been looking forward to a new Pokémon game. :') Last time was with the GBA generations. LMAO

xo Manuela
~ PSN: kimigahiro
~ 3DS: +Firefly

Twitter: TeenWolfies

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

1,755. Posted:

Holy crap, this is out in two months isn't it? :O Now I really have to start avoiding info. :P

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,756. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

The new XY tcg will have fairy type as a new type of card

Also demo has been shown confirming that fennekin knows psybeam hint hint? Like sony_70 new anime special. At the end a picture was shown of a battle with different graphics to X and Y hint hint? When you have a pokemon that can mega evolve it doesn't automatically "evolve" instead in the attack option it gives you the meagevolve option. Also fairy type isn't very effective against fire type. In demo only Alexa tells you to go to Sycamore and he gives you mewtwo that can megaevolve and you battle him too using megamewtwo but the hp of megamewtwo doesn't change. A list of pokemon and their moves are shown like sylveon and fennekin and froakie etc. There's other stuff but not big huge mega mundo stuff

A DEMO?

A semo yes

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,757. Posted:

Demo*

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

1,758. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Demo*

You could have just used the edit button to fix your mistake.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Noboty

1,759. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I'll wait for Pokemon Z

Stole my answer.

Noboty

3DS Friend Code: 2793-1469-2823

AuthorMessage
Avatar

firestarter2398

1,760. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Demo*

You could have just used the edit button to fix your mistake.

facepalm didn't even think to do that damn (no joke)

FC: 0018-1208-7315