Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 16,321 to 16,340 of 18,307

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'd like some eviolites, leftovers, and heart scales if possible. @stomatopod17

Mkay!

Do note I have to trade these to you via a pokemon holding it.. so what type of pokemon would ya like! I can breed some (or clone my guys) holding those items and give them to you. If I use my own guys and clone them (like shiny galvantula, aegislash, ninjask/shedinja, monsoon vivillon who I can even change it's form.) I can give them nicknames.

More importantly how many of the items would you like?

As a side note on heart scales.. they're really easy to get.. take a pokemon with thief and go fishing for luvdisc on route 8 with an old rod. 50% chance of them holding a heart scale.. if you use a pokemon with compound eyes (yanma) you can increase those chances even more.

Um... Know any good counters to fighting types?
I guess I'll take some of those

Counters to fighting types?

Talonflame, starmie, togekiss, noivern, and latios make decent fighting type counters. Hitmontop can even lower their attack with intimidate and wall them on physically defensive sets.

Latios paired with heatran is a nuke.. murders assualt vest conkeldurr and just in general nothing but fairies enjoy a specs draco.. (I'll clone my trick set.. easier than genning)

Any nicknames on these guys? How many of each item?

My bad.. the vivillon is polar but I can change that.

No nicknames to be honest I just want the items, but its got to be attached to a Pokemon so:
2 eviolites
3 leftovers
3 heart scales
1 air balloon
1 choice specs

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I'd like some eviolites, leftovers, and heart scales if possible. @stomatopod17

Mkay!

Do note I have to trade these to you via a pokemon holding it.. so what type of pokemon would ya like! I can breed some (or clone my guys) holding those items and give them to you. If I use my own guys and clone them (like shiny galvantula, aegislash, ninjask/shedinja, monsoon vivillon who I can even change it's form.) I can give them nicknames.

More importantly how many of the items would you like?

As a side note on heart scales.. they're really easy to get.. take a pokemon with thief and go fishing for luvdisc on route 8 with an old rod. 50% chance of them holding a heart scale.. if you use a pokemon with compound eyes (yanma) you can increase those chances even more.

Um... Know any good counters to fighting types?
I guess I'll take some of those

Counters to fighting types?

Talonflame, starmie, togekiss, noivern, and latios make decent fighting type counters. Hitmontop can even lower their attack with intimidate and wall them on physically defensive sets.

Latios paired with heatran is a nuke.. murders assualt vest conkeldurr and just in general nothing but fairies enjoy a specs draco.. (I'll clone my trick set.. easier than genning)

Any nicknames on these guys? How many of each item?

My bad.. the vivillon is polar but I can change that.

No nicknames to be honest I just want the items, but its got to be attached to a Pokemon so:
2 eviolites
3 leftovers
3 heart scales
1 air balloon
1 choice specs

@Xtremetdifan, As you wish!

I'll be finished in less than five minutes if you wanna get on. I edited that one post about fighting type counters to describe wulfey's favorite pokemon (or one of) and how deadly it really is.. I'm going to gen a HA one for myself later..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Sorry about to eat dinner and I'd like a shiny HA staraptor as well, it sounds like a powerful Talonflame(you know with the choice scarf)

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

I'll gen one of those later holding something. Do you need any version exclusive mega stones? (like houndoomite, heracrossite, mewzard y etc)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

Lol, I just corrupted my save file on my hacked x.. I got nervious at first but since I created back up saves during cloning everything is fixed!

So for those worried about corrupting their game with powersave.. it saves back up files that you can always restore to fix it.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

@Xtremetdifan I have everything now. I threw in an extra heracrossite and focus sash if you needed them. I also got a yanma that was on this save and taught it thief for future heart scale farming.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Gridatttack

@Stomatopod17
Wow. In that case, could I get that JP event inkay with happy hour?

What would you like for it? (if theres something you need, since im sure you already can get everything with powersave @[email protected] )

New Super Mario Bros. Deluxe, a remake of Super Mario Bros 1 and The Lost Levels for NSMBDS.
new 3DS: 0276-2211-7514

3DS Friend Code: 0276-2211-7514 | Nintendo Network ID: Gridatttack

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Xtremetdifan I have everything now. I threw in an extra heracrossite and focus sash if you needed them. I also got a yanma that was on this save and taught it thief for future heart scale farming.

Gee Thanks! I'll hope online now

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Gridatttack wrote:

@Stomatopod17
Wow. In that case, could I get that JP event inkay with happy hour?

What would you like for it? (if theres something you need, since im sure you already can get everything with powersave @[email protected] )

Nuttin! I'll go do that now (Get back online! @Xtremetdifan)

@Gridatttack I have it now! whenever you're ready.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

That volcarona has giga drain and that durant is a truant+entrainment set.. does wonders in the maison! I normally carry energy ball on galvantula... but that time I switched the moveset to volt switch (idea from wingedsnagret).. I switch it back and fourth.

@Gridatttack, @Xtremetdifan, @Anybody else... multi battle? The megeons want blood in honor of lord helix!

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

Honestly though thank you for all the pokes and items, it makes team building so much easier... Now I'll continue masuda methoding my way to a shiny version of one of my favorite pokes.

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

Honestly though thank you for all the pokes and items, it makes team building so much easier... Now I'll continue masuda methoding my way to a shiny version of one of my favorite pokes.

@Xtremetdifan, Np, You do have a 6IV foriegn ditto correct? I can't remember..

That's another thing I can do is actually make pokemon foreign.. or native in that case.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

Honestly though thank you for all the pokes and items, it makes team building so much easier... Now I'll continue masuda methoding my way to a shiny version of one of my favorite pokes.

@Xtremetdifan, Np, You do have a 6IV foriegn ditto correct? I can't remember..

That's another thing I can do is actually make pokemon foreign.. or native in that case.

Yep so I'll have a legit viable shiny version thanks to that destiny knot 6IV foreign ditto
Actually do you have egg hatching o power?@stomatopod17

Edited on by Xjay

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

Honestly though thank you for all the pokes and items, it makes team building so much easier... Now I'll continue masuda methoding my way to a shiny version of one of my favorite pokes.

@Xtremetdifan, Np, You do have a 6IV foriegn ditto correct? I can't remember..

That's another thing I can do is actually make pokemon foreign.. or native in that case.

Yep so I'll have a legit viable shiny version thanks to that destiny knot 6IV foreign ditto
Actually do you have egg hatching o power?@stomatopod17

Thanks to powersave, I have Opower S which should last you like 8-10 minutes.. I just used it on you

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I love these fair trades we have had lately @stomatopod17

Ikr I think I'm in dept oweing you guys.. your trades I'm not worthy to have

Honestly though thank you for all the pokes and items, it makes team building so much easier... Now I'll continue masuda methoding my way to a shiny version of one of my favorite pokes.

@Xtremetdifan, Np, You do have a 6IV foriegn ditto correct? I can't remember..

That's another thing I can do is actually make pokemon foreign.. or native in that case.

Yep so I'll have a legit viable shiny version thanks to that destiny knot 6IV foreign ditto
Actually do you have egg hatching o power?@stomatopod17

Thanks to powersave, I have Opower S which should last you like 8-10 minutes.. I just used it on you

Thanks.

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Wulfey

WULFEY HAS INTERNETZ!!!! All weekend without it and it finally comes back up late sunday night . . . go figure. Anyways I'm officially done with classes for the semester and on summer break, so I should be around the forums and online more frequently now. Back to working on my team and hatching all the things. If anyone knows someone with a friend safari that has Staraptor in it, could you send them my way!? Please and thank you! =^.^=

Wulfey's FC: 3325 - 3116 - 9669
My Username is: Karrya
Safari: Dark Type - Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Absol
Let me know if you add me, so I can add your FC too!

Araquanid

Wulfey wrote:

WULFEY HAS INTERNETZ!!!! All weekend without it and it finally comes back up late sunday night . . . go figure. Anyways I'm officially done with classes for the semester and on summer break, so I should be around the forums and online more frequently now. Back to working on my team and hatching all the things. If anyone knows someone with a friend safari that has Staraptor in it, could you send them my way!? Please and thank you! =^.^=

Unforunantly there is no friend safari for those birds. Although when I make jay one I can clone it and give that to you. (nicknames?)

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic