Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 16,261 to 16,280 of 18,307

Wulfey

i think someone d/ced

Wulfey's FC: 3325 - 3116 - 9669
My Username is: Karrya
Safari: Dark Type - Crawdaunt, Vullaby, and Absol
Let me know if you add me, so I can add your FC too!

Wulfey

or rather i d/ced . . . . sigh

Wulfey

bah my internet is being dumb now . . .

Ragingrave

Sorry for the late reply, I was updating my laptop and recently read the message just now. @Wulfey: When your internet is fix, you can invite me

Edited on by Ragingrave

Ragingrave

Araquanid

Well I guess until someone wants to do something I'll be trying to catch a competitive zygarde

@ShadowFox254 do you bychance have a adamant synchonizer? If not I'll just breed one.. any suggestions?

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Wulfey

sorry for the disconnects! i think my internet is back now, i'm not sure how stable it is though. we've had a bunch of storms and tornado warning/watches the last few days, so i'm assuming thats why its bugging out. =(

Araquanid

Wulfey wrote:

sorry for the disconnects! i think my internet is back now, i'm not sure how stable it is though. we've had a bunch of storms and tornado warning/watches the last few days, so i'm assuming thats why its bugging out. =(

Our weather has been pretty crazy around here too. Although I'm up in the hills so no problem with tornadoes but we had nights where I don't know how lighting didn't burn down our house..

So when is spring coming all ready or did we just skip to fall?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Wulfey wrote:

Our weather has been pretty crazy around here too. Although I'm up in the hills so no problem with tornadoes but we had nights where I don't know how lighting didn't burn down our house..

Fall? I'm still in the polar vortex up here, it snowed last week, it didn't stick but c'mon... Snow in late April, when will summer arrive

I used too be Xtremetdifan ūüéģ

3DS Friend Code: 0748-4970-2550 | Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

Araquanid

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Wulfey wrote:

Fall? I'm still in the polar vortex up here, it snowed last week, it didn't stick but c'mon... Snow in late April, when will summer arrive

Ikr
Here in south east PA it's been chaos with the weather. I was able to get one good grass cutting day for munnies (the mega eons costed money ) but then weather just all of a sudden said "screw it.. it's too hot out here!"

Let's open our pools to ice skate on in the middle of summer

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Update on mega eons..

I noticed something else. Minor but whatever..

During the mega evolution animation when they do that somersault.. latios somersaults to the left of the 3ds screen (from frontal view) and latias somersaults to the right (from frontal view)

Also I just checked to see if zygarde is there and he was not caught yet

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Back on my original x to get some breeding done. I'll save zygarde for later.. although after looking into his ability more he's pretty useless and outclassed by Dragonite and garchomp in everyway.. glare is nice tho.. but even serperior can do better at that.

My Shinies

Araquanid

Wow aegislash is a horrible spin blocker.. I had a battle today and they used a hitmontop as a spinner.. well nothing happened but what did get me thinking was if he carried the foresight.. he could've killed me with close combat.. AND rapid spin on aegislash..

Must breed one NAO...

Edit:

Loving my new Volcarona

I was trying to go easy on this guy VJFG-WWWW-WWW7-5LRB

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

… ^ Was that me? I spin with Hitmontop but don't have Foreseight and always get blocked by Aegislashes. o.o

No I was just mentioning what can happen. Today on the cartirage game (hacked pokemon x) I fought somebody (passerby) with a hitmontop and I was just thinking outload what he could've done to my assumed to be spinblocker. Foresight+close combat=dead or half dead aegislash atempting to spinblock..

I can see an even bigger niche for the skating man now that he not only bypasses spinblockers but can kill some aegislashes (in a few hits of course atleast forcing them out)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

WOW... good thing I carry aura sphere on this giratina @Xtremetdifan gave me as a shedinja almost walled me in an inverse battle o.o

By the way... are there anywhere else you can have an inverse battle? It seems like a new battle type but it's found at only 1 place..

EDIT: babiri berry? lessens damage taken from one supereffective steel type attack...

Diancie I have a gift for you..

Apparently diancie learns trick room... with those defenses I can see a stealth rocks trick room supporter.. also diamond storm has a 50% chance to boost it's defense..

Whenever I make a trick room team I think I should give it a try.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Blast

I just started playing this game competitively again...
and well.............
MegaEvolution aka good concept but failed execution.

No legit move tutors is prolly the biggest slap in the gamer's face I ever seen in a Pokemon game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Araquanid

Blast wrote:

and well.............

No legit move tutors is prolly the biggest slap in the gamer's face I ever seen in a Pokemon game.

That's why we have pokebank and I pokegen.. for now anyway..

OOO hatched a tyrogue with 6 IVs!... and the wrong ability.. (steadfast when it should be guts so that hitmontop gets intimidate)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Blast

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Blast wrote:

and well.............

That's why we have pokebank and I pokegen.. for now anyway..

Man, I can't help but flashback to my favorite game Pokemon Platinum and fondly remember all the amazing move tutors in that game. We can't even get the freaking ELEMENTAL PUNCHES MOVE TUTORS IN X/Y!?!?!?!?!? What a joke. I'm not trashing X/Y but good move tutors should be a freaking must in every dang game!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic