3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,241 to 16,260 of 18,291

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,241. Posted:

The sweeper got low swept :p

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,242. Posted:

Geez mr. derp can take a hit.. GG

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,243. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

The sweeper got low swept :p

Changed the game, I should've went for sucker punch
GG though
I'll post the vid
Edit: that's weird its saying this video can't be made publ-
I feel stupid MEGA LATIAS facepalm Anyone Mr.DERP is such a beast tanking a calm mind boosted critical hit dragon pulse at 50%

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,244. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

The sweeper got low swept :p

Changed the game, I should've went for sucker punch
GG though
I'll post the vid

I don't think you can... when there is unreleased content in the battle it actually bans the video from being uploaded.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,245. Posted:

We still need a fourth person for a multi my other two friends are denying it.

EDIT: meanwhile I guess we shall check out mega latios :p

It shows ... on your icon.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,246. Posted:

I'll see if I can get one of my friends to hop on...
And if you're wondering @shadowfox254 the battle went
Hazards on both sides
@stomatopod17 goes up 6-4
And then Bisharp comes out and
I go up 4-2
Then his Haxorus comes out, dragon dances then low kicks after I don't click sucker punch...
Guess who sweeps 3 Pokemon for a 2-0?
But wait! Mr.DERP comes out and forces a switch then tanks a calm mind boosted critical hit dragon pulse from Mega Latias... Then dies to a psy shock

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,247. Posted:

No joke.. a stunfisk took only 50% from a +1 timid megias dragonpulse..

Also I found a 4th person just waiting on you two @Xtremetdifan, @ShadowFox254

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,248. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

No joke.. a stunfisk took only 50% from a +1 timid megias dragonpulse..

Also I found a 4th person just waiting on you two @Xtremetdifan, @ShadowFox254

Sorry I was in battle spot ready when you are

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,249. Posted:

Nvm.. he doesn't want to multi anymore..

EDIT: found somebody else.. just waiting on you @ShadowFox254.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,250. Posted:

and jay's offline.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,251. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

and jay's offline.

Sorry had to reset the new router ready when you are

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,252. Posted:

Sorry i had to battle someone.

Alright atempt number 2..

@Xtremetdifan it says ... again.

When you're done in battle spot I'll start it.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,253. Posted:

I lost the 4th person :/

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gridatttack

16,254. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Congratz! I'm giving you your 6 heatrans, ninjask, and the other pokemon now!

@Gridatttack

You want to multibattle?

Sorry for late reply. :S
Would love to, but currently I'm finishing a project I need for univ :X
But would gladly join if you guys are still available later this day :)

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,255. Posted:

Lol 2-0 again

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,256. Posted:

Gridatttack wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Congratz! I'm giving you your 6 heatrans, ninjask, and the other pokemon now!

@Gridatttack

You want to multibattle?

Sorry for late reply. :S
Would love to, but currently I'm finishing a project I need for univ :X
But would gladly join if you guys are still available later this day :)

Mkay!

GG @Xtremetdifan

I didn't hesitate to murder bisharp that time :p

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,257. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Congratz! I'm giving you your 6 heatrans, ninjask, and the other pokemon now!

@Gridatttack

You want to multibattle?

Sorry for late reply. :S
Would love to, but currently I'm finishing a project I need for univ :X
But would gladly join if you guys are still available later this day :)

Mkay!

GG @Xtremetdifan

I didn't hesitate to murder bisharp that time :p

Ikr? I though for sure you'd dragon dance but you went straight for the kill
Btw only one battle for me I gotta go in 15 minutes

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,258. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Congratz! I'm giving you your 6 heatrans, ninjask, and the other pokemon now!

@Gridatttack

You want to multibattle?

Sorry for late reply. :S
Would love to, but currently I'm finishing a project I need for univ :X
But would gladly join if you guys are still available later this day :)

Mkay!

GG @Xtremetdifan

I didn't hesitate to murder bisharp that time :p

Ikr? I though for sure you'd dragon dance but you went straight for the kill
Btw only one battle for me I gotta go in 15 minutes

Aw.. cya!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,259. Posted:

Now quick question.. you know how when you mega evolve it shows your character pressing the mega ring, raising his/her fist.. etc etc.. although I know it only happens offline.. sometimes it doesn't happen and sometimes but rarely it does.. I noticed when I mega evolve the eons it does it (but that could be because it's a newly discovered mega so it has a more dramatic intro when used the first time).

I remember it doing that a couple times with my lucario during the main storyline.. what exactly triggers the animation to happen or is it just completely random..

EDIT: I figured it out.. it's only once per play session.. when you restart the game/soft reset it'll happen again.

EDIT: WTH... it worked when I battled the champion... and I already seen the animation earlier..

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

16,260. Posted:

Mkay.. after experimenting to find out an official answer I think I got it..

Once per time you turn the game on. When you load your X/Y game.. the first mega evolution you make offline will show the animation.. This resets upon turning off the game.

When fighting special opponents such as the rival or champion it activates regardless.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17