3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,201 to 16,220 of 18,197

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,201. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I''ve been experimenting with them.. mostly VIA the pokedex. They do have a different cry as mega evolutions.. Both their cries start out normal but then they drag out like their running out of breathe or weezing.. kinda like absol a little bit. Both of them are exactly the same in appearence.. latios's eyes are red and latias's eyes are orange. Shiny latias's eyes are cyan.. latios I have yet to see.. They are both green when shiny (hence shiny cyan latios+shiny golden latias makes green on the color wheel). Latias floats lower to the ground and latios is floating higher than charizard x.. there is a size difference between the two but nothing signicant.. just in general latias is slightly smaller than latios not specific body part size difference just the whole thing. They both have the same icon in the pokedex. I can't tell if they tried to change the eye colors in the icons but the way they seem I think they didn't bother to.

I don't mind you using the eons but what's their stats? Latios was already a beast and I really want too see its raw power as a mega...
BTW I don't know if anyone needs help with the battle Maison but
Bisharp
Sword Dance against things like ferrothorn or drapion then sucker Punch away

@Xtremetdifan,

Mega latios is.. 80/130/100/160/120/110. He gets a buff in Atk, defense, SpA, and SpD. Soul dew/choice specs/life orb even give it more power. Although what is nice is since he now gets 130 in his attack stat he can run a dragon dance set. Other than outrage and dragon claw he has no physical stabs :/

I'm running:
Latios @Latiosite
252 Atk, 252Spe, 6 HP
Levitate ability, Adamant Nature
Dragon claw
Shadow claw
Earthquake
Dragon dance

Although even after a dragon dance.. an earthquake didn't scratch too much in the multi battle me, gustavo, melia, and wulfey had. Didn't even kill greninja.

Latias gets... 80/100/120/140/150/110
Although she seems pretty useless without leftovers or soul dew as she basicly is a bulky latios without an item at that point.. she actually is a dangerous calm mind setup sweeper with access to roost and recover. I've been using her as my mega on my OU teams.

I'm running:
Latias @Latiasite
252 HP, 252 Spe, 6 SpA
Levitate ability, Timid Nature
Calm mind
Psyshock
Dragon pulse
Recover

She makes a good late game sweeper but if used too soon or not used properly and over predicted she's a goner.. I actually switched latias in on a scarf heracross and over predicted the close combact.. the megahorn was a solid OHKO.. the other time latias was my last pokemon and they had a ditto.. copied a +2 calm mind latias and got the crit on a scarf psyshock..

Both of them are effective and have their benefits.. but they don't last very long as they fall prey to whatever outspeeds and has a good move (cough weavile.. I actually died to an icicle crash from that thing)

And just for the record incase nobody heard yet.. but latias does NOT get multiscale or a type change. She keeps levitate and psychic/dragon

Same for latios.. he does NOT get adaptibility.. he remains with levitate as well.

As far as being banned to ubers.. crawdaunt and conkeldurr will be going first IME.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

16,202. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Am I the only one who loves the PR studio in Lumionise City? NOW THAT'S FUN :D

lol, sometimes I lose a lot of time making PR videos! XD
wish they could be longer than 10 seconds...

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,203. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Blast wrote:

Am I the only one who loves the PR studio in Lumionise City? NOW THAT'S FUN :D

lol, sometimes I lose a lot of time making PR videos! XD
wish they could be longer than 10 seconds...

I made only one video with terminus.. I'm just not a creative enough person for all that posing and dialog.. :p

Also I'm really busy today so I might not be able to get on my 3ds until tomorrow.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,204. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Blast wrote:

Am I the only one who loves the PR studio in Lumionise City? NOW THAT'S FUN :D

lol, sometimes I lose a lot of time making PR videos! XD
wish they could be longer than 10 seconds...

I made only one video with terminus.. I'm just not a creative enough person for all that posing and dialog.. :p

Also I'm really busy today so I might not be able to get on my 3ds until tomorrow.

Noooooooo! Oh well thanks for the eons news, I was really hoping latias got multiscale as she's so overshadowed by the pink blobs(defense) Latios(offensive) and Dragonite(Idk, multiscale user?)

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,205. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan, Yeah they're both inferior to soul dew and specs. Latios is basicly a scarf+band after one dragon dance on an offensive physical megios set. Which I suspose makes up for it.. but other than that 160 SpA I think some of the other megas actually go higher. If fairies weren't around outrage megios would be the dominant uber of the meta game..

Latias.. same case as scizor.. mega evolve for the extra bulk rather than power as life orb and choiced are more potent. Love to switch latias in on gengars.. and then while the opponent shadow balls.. wall it with max hp and that 150 base SpD and return fire with a psyshock.. then shake it off with recover.

When you think about it.. latias is basicly an aegislash without stance chance looking at those stats.. except without priority.

Although I could care less of smogon... if they are high or something and do ban them just because they're mega legendaries.. I'm using them anyway as I honestly find them very hard to use and are easily destroyed much like venomoth. (sorry guys >;P I'll be nice and leave megaskhan out of it..)

I was looking through some of their threads and they actually were discussing banning BATON PASS... specifically on baton pass chains like scolipede, espeon, etc.. but some serious post wanted rid of baton pass in general as well.. although I wouldn't mind what most of them are voting for which is no more than 3 or so pokes with the move on the same team... but I find baton pass teams a gimmick nonetheless.. I actually fought one yesterday and they weren't happy about roar and will-o-wisp from heatran..

It was actually pretty funny.. I intentionally will-o-wisped an espeon for it to bounce back and give me a flash fire boost.. I setup with my heatran using the opponent's pokemon and swept his team :D I eventually switched and mega evolved latias to show off and they rage quit :p

Speaking of baton passing.. it wouldn't be a back idea to run physical megios along side a baton passing teammate like swords dance ninjask and scolipede... even gorebyss who I've been effectively using well with porygon-z destroys all with shell smash pass.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,206. Posted:

Ugh.. I'm looking at my old yanmega who I miss.. I need a new one. I'm thinking of

Yanmega @leftovers
252 SpA, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Modest, speed boost abiliy
Air slash
Protect
Ancient power
Substitute

Seems odd.. but it'll hopefully force a switch, and if talonflame is around I can sub as they switch and murder it with ancient power for some damage.. protect to stall and see what they want to do.. and get the heck outa there...

and with U-turn sets I can sub+protect.. get at +2 speed.. outspeed the u-turn to kill it with ancient power... and then just cripple who's next maybe even getting flinch hax with air slash.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,207. Posted:

So... What's your actual team? @stomatopod17
Mega Latias/Latios
Yanmega
Venomoth
Scizor
Galvantula
???????
Or is this entire list wrong?

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,208. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

So... What's your actual team? @stomatopod17
Mega Latias/Latios
Yanmega
Venomoth
Scizor
Galvantula
???????
Or is this entire list wrong?

@Xtremetdifan, I'm still working on it. Currently I've just thrown something together consisting of Rotom, heatran, aegislash, megias, crawdaunt, and conkeldurr. It's been doing surprisingly well (conkeldurr is a beast o.o glad I gened that for you and myself @ShadowFox254 ).

Although galvantula is very tempting as sticky web means those scarf dittos and those weaviles won't be a threat to megias any more being outsped (or in ditto's case a speed tie..)

I brought yanmega up as he's one pokemon I like and I believe the first competitive ready I bred. I really wanted to still have a use for him and I thought of a bug/flying type being a talonflame counter and well predicting sub+ancient power seems to do the trick! Works well against megazards too! Since hidden power's BP was dropped to 60 I guess ancient power with the potential boost will make up for hidden power rock which is a P.I.M.A. to breed for anyway..

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,209. Posted:

I can't get over zygarde is UU.. flygon but with dragon dance... I'm actually thinking about seriously trying him out on my OU team.. more for the "mind game" factor of it as battle spot players will think I'm some inexperienced noob just using whatever I caught.. and then I bring out my glorious x/x/x/31/31/31 shiny zygarde and use it to it's fullest :D

The ultimate mindgame UU team..

Yanmega-talonflame counter troll face
Zygarde-team preview experience mindgame
... gotta think of summore!

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,210. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I can't get over zygarde is UU.. flygon but with dragon dance... I'm actually thinking about seriously trying him out on my OU team.. more for the "mind game" factor of it as battle spot players will think I'm some inexperienced noob just using whatever I caught.. and then I bring out my glorious x/x/x/31/31/31 shiny zygarde and use it to it's fullest :D

The ultimate mindgame UU team..

Yanmega-talonflame counter troll face
Zygarde-team preview experience mindgame
... gotta think of summore!

I don't know if I've said this before but I love Zygarde and his design... It might be my favorite new legendary, even topping Xerneas, if people(looking at smogonites) don't rage quick or "that's a legendary, cheater!" I will find a way to use him competiviely.
Plus, glare and coil? Paralysis and boost off your bulk? Yes please

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,211. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I can't get over zygarde is UU.. flygon but with dragon dance... I'm actually thinking about seriously trying him out on my OU team.. more for the "mind game" factor of it as battle spot players will think I'm some inexperienced noob just using whatever I caught.. and then I bring out my glorious x/x/x/31/31/31 shiny zygarde and use it to it's fullest :D

The ultimate mindgame UU team..

Yanmega-talonflame counter troll face
Zygarde-team preview experience mindgame
... gotta think of summore!

I don't know if I've said this before but I love Zygarde and his design... It might be my favorite new legendary, even topping Xerneas, if people(looking at smogonites) don't rage quick or "that's a legendary, cheater!" I will find a way to use him competiviely.
Plus, glare and coil? Paralysis and boost off your bulk? Yes please

@Xtremetdifan

OO I never even looked at this guy's movesets yet.. looks promising!

He gets extremespeed too! (although it wouldn't be that devistating.. it would be nice to have some priority) With 121 in defense and 95 SpD topped off with 108 HP I can see a bulky dragon dancer.. maybe next game move tutors will give him stealth rocks!

Ashame EQ has 10 extra BP than land's wrath and does the exact same thing.. either way he gets both.

I'm going to post in the trading thread to see if anybody has a good IV and nature one.. I heard legendaries are guarenteed 3 IVs this gen when caught wild..all of mine are x/x/x/31/31/31 (I have four shinies)

I should go check what the one I caught is.. heck I should check if this pasha save even caught zygarde yet when I get on o.o I can soft reset for the nature.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,212. Posted:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,213. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,214. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Thanks I'd like to see which one I like more... Lol lava plume and will-o-wisp you really want that burn huh?
BTW I really want to use Magma Storm(power and trapping) but the accuracy is throwing me off, is it worth it or is another option better

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,215. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Thanks I'd like to see which one I like more... Lol lava plume and will-o-wisp you really want that burn huh?
BTW I really want to use Magma Storm(power and trapping) but the accuracy is throwing me off, is it worth it or is another option better

@Xtremetdifan, Since my rotom is a trick set the will-o-wisp on heatran throws people off more.

It's less predictable on heatran to go for the Will-o-wisp :3 pairs well with my rotom set.

Magma storm is horrible strictly because of the accuracy. fire blast is an option.. but accuracy is iffy on that. A lucky lava plume makes will-o-wisp less needed.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,216. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Thanks I'd like to see which one I like more... Lol lava plume and will-o-wisp you really want that burn huh?
BTW I really want to use Magma Storm(power and trapping) but the accuracy is throwing me off, is it worth it or is another option better

@Xtremetdifan, Since my rotom is a trick set the will-o-wisp on heatran throws people off more.

It's less predictable on heatran to go for the Will-o-wisp :3 pairs well with my rotom set.

Magma storm is horrible strictly because of the accuracy. fire blast is an option.. but accuracy is iffy on that. A lucky lava plume makes will-o-wisp less needed.

Yeah I hate trick rotoms.... I mean, oh well, thanks for the tip, do you mind still making a magma storm Heatran for me? I want to see the animation and I can always tm fire blast @stomatopod17

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,217. Posted:

OH WOW! This save has inkay and malamar with happy hour!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,218. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Thanks I'd like to see which one I like more... Lol lava plume and will-o-wisp you really want that burn huh?
BTW I really want to use Magma Storm(power and trapping) but the accuracy is throwing me off, is it worth it or is another option better

@Xtremetdifan, Since my rotom is a trick set the will-o-wisp on heatran throws people off more.

It's less predictable on heatran to go for the Will-o-wisp :3 pairs well with my rotom set.

Magma storm is horrible strictly because of the accuracy. fire blast is an option.. but accuracy is iffy on that. A lucky lava plume makes will-o-wisp less needed.

Yeah I hate trick rotoms.... I mean, oh well, thanks for the tip, do you mind still making a magma storm Heatran for me? I want to see the animation and I can always tm fire blast @stomatopod17

@Xtremetdifan sure. I'll make a shiny+nonshiny HP ice set. A shiny+nonshiny of what I'm using with roar, and a Shiny+nonshiny of magma storm instead of lavaplume.

I also still have that pokemon I wanted to give. Need any specific items I can afford many many ability capsules or something else. On my other X I have lotsa starf berries.

EDIT: oh right any nicknames on the heatrans? I can nickname any "stationary" legendaries.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,219. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Hey @stomatopod17 if you have time can you make me this?
Heatran
Modest 252 HP/ 252 Special Attack/ 6 def
Stealth rock
Magma Storm
Earth Power
Hidden power ice
For this hidden power are the IVs affected at all?
If it's not 6IV please give heatran Roar instead of HP ice....
In fact I think I like roar more, I'll just switch out of dragonites or whatever.

@Xtremetdifan
The IVS for HP ice would be either 31/31/31/31/31/30 or 31/30/30/31/31/31

I can make a couple sets. One with roar and one with HP ice.

I'm running:
Heatran @Air balloon
252 HP, 252 SpD, 6 Def
Flash fire, Calm nature
lava plume,
will-o-wisp (odd on a heatran set so people never see it coming :p)
stealth rocks
roar

Thanks I'd like to see which one I like more... Lol lava plume and will-o-wisp you really want that burn huh?
BTW I really want to use Magma Storm(power and trapping) but the accuracy is throwing me off, is it worth it or is another option better

@Xtremetdifan, Since my rotom is a trick set the will-o-wisp on heatran throws people off more.

It's less predictable on heatran to go for the Will-o-wisp :3 pairs well with my rotom set.

Magma storm is horrible strictly because of the accuracy. fire blast is an option.. but accuracy is iffy on that. A lucky lava plume makes will-o-wisp less needed.

Yeah I hate trick rotoms.... I mean, oh well, thanks for the tip, do you mind still making a magma storm Heatran for me? I want to see the animation and I can always tm fire blast @stomatopod17

@Xtremetdifan sure. I'll make a shiny+nonshiny HP ice set. A shiny+nonshiny of what I'm using with roar, and a Shiny+nonshiny of magma storm instead of lavaplume.

I also still have that pokemon I wanted to give. Need any specific items I can afford many many ability capsules or something else. On my other X I have lotsa starf berries.

EDIT: oh right please nicknames on the heatrans? I can nickname any "stationary" legendaries.

Yes please
Ironman and Jaws

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,220. Posted:

@Xtremetdifan, Which ones did you want named ironman/jaws

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425