3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,621 to 1,640 of 18,238

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,621. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

what is someone use the move theif and steals the megaevolution stone ;)

they take the stone. even if they could digivolve then they wouldn't because as it seems every pokemon needs a different stone blaziken needs blazikenite while lucario needs lucarionite. bet you can't guess what mawile needs

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,622. Posted:

Serebii wrote:

With the official Japanese site update, a small note came out regarding further clarification on the Mega Evolutions. Within this site, it details that with Mega Evolutions, you can only have one Mega Evolution Pokémon in battle. It's not known whether it's talking about all of the battle, or just within your team. This is presumably to allow for a specific balance in the Pokémon. It also clarifies that the Pokémon will revert after the battle has ended, not within it itself when the battle finishes. We're still not 100% on the specifics of this new process...

Interesting... If this is true, then at least there's some bit of balance.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,623. Posted:

Yes!! I was hoping it would only be limited to one pokemon in your battle! Well, at least that slightly balances this out more.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,624. Posted:

OH MY GOD!!! MEGA KANGHASKAN CONFIRMED!!!! Aaaaaahahahhahahahahah
EDIT: IT'S JUST IT WITH IT'S BABY FINALLY FIGHTING FOR ITSELF!! IM FREAKING OUT!!!
EDIT 2: It has the ability parental bond which lets it attack twice!! With the right stat boosts this thing can become a monster!
Untitled

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,625. Posted:

I know that gym leader Grant is either rock or ground but I think he's actually ground. I just remembered a gym leaders name oftenly resembles their type. So Grant sounds more like ground than rock so likely Grant is ground type. I can prove it too. Drayden is dragon. Brock is rocky. Misty is water etc. Now I don't know about Korrina or Clemont but maybe you guys can try and figure it now

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,626. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

OH MY GOD!!! MEGA KANGHASKAN CONFIRMED!!!! Aaaaaahahahhahahahahah
EDIT: IT'S JUST IT WITH IT'S BABY FINALLY FIGHTING FOR ITSELF!! IM FREAKING OUT!!!
EDIT 2: It has the ability parental bond which lets it attack twice!! With the right stat boosts this thing can become a monster!
Untitled

So Kanghaskan does the whole digivolve thing and it's baby pops out, alright. They shouldn't have these mega things it should be Lucario new evolution, Mawile new evolution, Absol new evolution and no Ampharos or Blaziken and now Kanghaskan prevolution uh it's pointless really but oh well.
Oh and it says somewhere Megaevolutions only exist in Kalos does that mean Hoenn remake and future generations won't have megaevolutions

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,627. Posted:

Screw Lucario evolution. Give me POWER UP FORM! This can make all sorts of hype.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,628. Posted:

Seriously how is this an evolution. This should have been a prevolution.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,629. Posted:

They're not exactly evolutions. They're more like power forms.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,630. Posted:

The soundtrack will be available on iTunes.

KaiserGX wrote:

They're not exactly evolutions. They're more like power forms.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,631. Posted:

I used to think they were permanent forms but this is cool. It's like going Super Saiyan. They should do this for the older Legendaries that had different forms. Make them just Mega Evolve into them. I always wanted something hype like a Pokemon being able to evolve during a battle (normal evolution). This is a better way of doing it though (temporary change in-battle).
Untitled

Besides according to the Pokedex, a baby Kangashkan will never be left alone by itself.

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,632. Posted:

So Kangashkhan going mega is basically just the baby leaving its pouch?

This whole mega concept seems to be similar to the Limit Break from Final Fantasy or the Final Smash from Super Smash Bros.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,633. Posted:

A baby Kangashkhan doesn't have the ability to fight on it's own. The baby in the Mega Form looks a bit different then the regular baby form. Guessing the baby is the one that gets stronger and allows them to attack twice.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by KaiserGX

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,634. Posted:

W00t! It is actually the baby that becomes mega? My mind is blown.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,635. Posted:

Megakan's baby gains enough power to actively join the fight and aid its mother.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,636. Posted:

So does it repeat the same attack it's mom does or does the baby just do like a tackle?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,637. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo - Apparently, MegaKhan has the ability 'Parental Bond' which allows attacks to hit twice in one turn so I'd assume the mother does an attack and the baby copies. For anyone whose played Advance Wars: Dual Strike, it's essentially a Tag Power. It sounds cool but it also sounds a tad, y'know, broken? Maybe that second attack will have weaker power.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,638. Posted:

So freaking lazy.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

1,639. Posted:

Just saying once again it's the baby that actually evolves. That's why Kangashkan doesn't look physically different but the baby does.

Kachou on!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,640. Posted:

KaiserGX wrote:

Just saying once again it's the baby that actually evolves. That's why Kangashkan doesn't look physically different but the baby does.

So therefore shouldn't this just be a a whole new pokemon.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70