3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,181 to 16,200 of 18,258

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,181. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

Nah I bred myself one.. that's the one that came with this game.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,182. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

Nah I bred myself one.. that's the one that came with this game.

BTW that carracosta is adamant with solid rock, shell smash and aqua jet :)

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,183. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

Nah I bred myself one.. that's the one that came with this game.

BTW that carracosta is adamant with solid rock, shell smash and aqua jet :)

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,184. Posted:

Aw.. you disconnected. I'm gonna hurry and try to transfer over the thing I wanted to give ya via pokebank.

Just take the ninjask, that's a spare one, I already hatched and bred my own shiny ninjask awhile back.

Alright I have it on pasha if you wanted to take it.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,185. Posted:

Zygarde is uu...

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,186. Posted:

Sorry @stomatopod17 I had to go but I'm eating dinner and there's wifi here give me a sec...

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,187. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Sorry @stomatopod17 I had to go but I'm eating dinner and there's wifi here give me a sec...

No rush,

I'mma go find myself something as well.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

16,188. Posted:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,189. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

Don't listen to him Arcanine you're the only physical fire type for me...

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,190. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

....

Untitled

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

16,191. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

Don't listen to him Arcanine you're the only physical fire type for me...

Hey, I run Aracnine too. :P Arcanine is still better because of the Intimidate and Close Combat to take care of Tyranitar.

Edit: @Stomatopod17: Is there a way to treat that?

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,192. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

Don't listen to him Arcanine you're the only physical fire type for me...

Hey, I run Aracnine too. :P Arcanine is still better because of the Intimidate and Close Combat to take care of Tyranitar.

Edit: @Stomatopod17: Is there a way to treat that?

It's like a virus that comes and goes.. give it time and maybe it'll heal.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,193. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

I just found out Entei can get Sacred Fire and Extreme Speed. Entei looks very appealing right now.

Don't listen to him Arcanine you're the only physical fire type for me...

Hey, I run Aracnine too. :P Arcanine is still better because of the Intimidate and Close Combat to take care of Tyranitar.

Edit: @Stomatopod17: Is there a way to treat that?

It's like a virus that comes and goes.. give it time and maybe it'll heal.

Do you have time to hope online @stomatopod17

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

16,194. Posted:

Am I the only one who loves the PR studio in Lumionise City? NOW THAT'S FUN :D

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gridatttack

16,195. Posted:

Man, I almost lost it.
I was playing White 1 to get some 'mons to transfer, when I had to go to do something outside. I closed the lid, and when I came back, the game was frozen. Pressed home and exited to the home screen....but it didnt reached it. left it 5 mins, still black screen. So I hard powered it off, and when turning it on, the OS wouldnt boot :(
I thought I had lost my 3DS and all the games in it. I did took out the game card and sd card and let it sit there for 10 mins. THen turned it back on, and so far its working.

I blame it on the white 1 cart. It took me a while before for the 3ds to recognize it.
Now im scared to use the white 1 cart :<

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,196. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

NVM you disconnected.. did you see the shinies and unreleased crap tho?

That was awesome! Xerneas looks even more majestic, White Zygarde looks different but still cool, I have an urge to pour steak sauce on Yveltal though... BTW Diancie looks cool, low HP or not I can't wait for it to be released... Thanks for the shiny charmelon, black charizard is going to look epic

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,197. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

NVM you disconnected.. did you see the shinies and unreleased crap tho?

That was awesome! Xerneas looks even more majestic, White Zygarde looks different but still cool, I have an urge to pour steak sauce on Yveltal though... BTW Diancie looks cool, low HP or not I can't wait for it to be released... Thanks for the shiny charmelon, black charizard is going to look epic

He's an adamant charizard X Check his IVs tho.. ALOT of these pokemon have 6 IVs.. but they also know hidden power so I'm begining to wonder if these are all gened and just assumed 6 IV. Also sorry I had to go for the night, I'll be on later today @Xtremetdifan

@Gridatttack, That happened to me before.

Seriously tho when we multibattle and I'm on the same team.. look at the sprite in the teams to see how weird the icon looks..

I can't find an image but picture this pixelated and facing the other direction with a much longer neck and smaller arms...
Untitled

EDIT: actually when you choose who to attack you'll see the icon.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,198. Posted:

I''ve been experimenting with them.. mostly VIA the pokedex. They do have a different cry as mega evolutions.. Both their cries start out normal but then they drag out like their running out of breathe or weezing.. kinda like absol a little bit. Both of them are exactly the same in appearence.. latios's eyes are red and latias's eyes are orange. Shiny latias's eyes are cyan.. latios I have yet to see.. They are both green when shiny (hence shiny cyan latios+shiny golden latias makes green on the color wheel). Latias floats lower to the ground and latios is floating higher than charizard x.. there is a size difference between the two but nothing signicant.. just in general latias is slightly smaller than latios not specific body part size difference just the whole thing. They both have the same icon in the pokedex. I can't tell if they tried to change the eye colors in the icons but the way they seem I think they didn't bother to.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

16,199. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I''ve been experimenting with them.. mostly VIA the pokedex. They do have a different cry as mega evolutions.. Both their cries start out normal but then they drag out like their running out of breathe or weezing.. kinda like absol a little bit. Both of them are exactly the same in appearence.. latios's eyes are red and latias's eyes are orange. Shiny latias's eyes are cyan.. latios I have yet to see.. They are both green when shiny (hence shiny cyan latios+shiny golden latias makes green on the color wheel). Latias floats lower to the ground and latios is floating higher than charizard x.. there is a size difference between the two but nothing signicant.. just in general latias is slightly smaller than latios not specific body part size difference just the whole thing. They both have the same icon in the pokedex. I can't tell if they tried to change the eye colors in the icons but the way they seem I think they didn't bother to.

I don't mind you using the eons but what's their stats? Latios was already a beast and I really want too see its raw power as a mega...
BTW I don't know if anyone needs help with the battle Maison but
Bisharp
Sword Dance against things like ferrothorn or drapion then sucker Punch away

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

16,200. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I''ve been experimenting with them.. mostly VIA the pokedex. They do have a different cry as mega evolutions.. Both their cries start out normal but then they drag out like their running out of breathe or weezing.. kinda like absol a little bit. Both of them are exactly the same in appearence.. latios's eyes are red and latias's eyes are orange. Shiny latias's eyes are cyan.. latios I have yet to see.. They are both green when shiny (hence shiny cyan latios+shiny golden latias makes green on the color wheel). Latias floats lower to the ground and latios is floating higher than charizard x.. there is a size difference between the two but nothing signicant.. just in general latias is slightly smaller than latios not specific body part size difference just the whole thing. They both have the same icon in the pokedex. I can't tell if they tried to change the eye colors in the icons but the way they seem I think they didn't bother to.

I don't mind you using the eons but what's their stats? Latios was already a beast and I really want too see its raw power as a mega...
BTW I don't know if anyone needs help with the battle Maison but
Bisharp
Sword Dance against things like ferrothorn or drapion then sucker Punch away

@Xtremetdifan,

Mega latios is.. 80/130/100/160/120/110. He gets a buff in Atk, defense, SpA, and SpD. Soul dew/choice specs/life orb even give it more power. Although what is nice is since he now gets 130 in his attack stat he can run a dragon dance set. Other than outrage and dragon claw he has no physical stabs :/

I'm running:
Latios @Latiosite
252 Atk, 252Spe, 6 HP
Levitate ability, Adamant Nature
Dragon claw
Shadow claw
Earthquake
Dragon dance

Although even after a dragon dance.. an earthquake didn't scratch too much in the multi battle me, gustavo, melia, and wulfey had. Didn't even kill greninja.

Latias gets... 80/100/120/140/150/110
Although she seems pretty useless without leftovers or soul dew as she basicly is a bulky latios without an item at that point.. she actually is a dangerous calm mind setup sweeper with access to roost and recover. I've been using her as my mega on my OU teams.

I'm running:
Latias @Latiasite
252 HP, 252 Spe, 6 SpA
Levitate ability, Timid Nature
Calm mind
Psyshock
Dragon pulse
Recover

She makes a good late game sweeper but if used too soon or not used properly and over predicted she's a goner.. I actually switched latias in on a scarf heracross and over predicted the close combact.. the megahorn was a solid OHKO.. the other time latias was my last pokemon and they had a ditto.. copied a +2 calm mind latias and got the crit on a scarf psyshock..

Both of them are effective and have their benefits.. but they don't last very long as they fall prey to whatever outspeeds and has a good move (cough weavile.. I actually died to an icicle crash from that thing)

And just for the record incase nobody heard yet.. but latias does NOT get multiscale or a type change. She keeps levitate and psychic/dragon

Same for latios.. he does NOT get adaptibility.. he remains with levitate as well.

As far as being banned to ubers.. crawdaunt and conkeldurr will be going first IME.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425