3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,161 to 16,180 of 18,333

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,161. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

heyyyyyy guys!!!!!!!!
I finished my most urgent homework yesterday!
guess I'll finally be able to get around training my team. XD
but I still need a Tynamo and I'm not willing to trade my Ragigigas(or any other legendary) for it so the GTS was a failure :P

On this copy I have 6IV quiet tynamo.. eelektrik.. and a careful 6IV eelektross all shiny.. on my other copy I have just a regular whatever nature eelektrik.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

16,162. Posted:

:O what do you want for one of those?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,163. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

:O what do you want for one of those?

YOUR SOUL!!!!

Untitled

(just get online and take em.. which one did you want? you can have all of them if desired)

This copy actually has all 718 pokemon and all are shiny. Most of them are useless to me.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

16,164. Posted:

lol then I want tynamo! XD
lol I won't even pretend I understand what's up with my internet, it fails then starts working at random! :O
then fails again :/
let's leave this for another day, my Arduino came on the mail!!!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,165. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lol then I want tynamo! XD
lol I won't even pretend I understand what's up with my internet, it fails then starts working at random! :O
then fails again :/
let's leave this for another day, my Arduino came on the mail!!!!!!

Whenever you want them they're on pasha.

Seriously... I guess I get what I disserve for using them but I got two friends who won't stop sending trade request.. the third atleast understood that they litterally can't go through the trade through shout out.. the other two are relentless..

I think I might just save them for our battles (although if it's too much of a tease for you guys speak up and I won't use them)... IMO they're OU.. they don't live that long with sucker punchers, pursuit trappers, and shadow sneak IME.

EDIT: great aquantences now are spamming me.. -.-

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,166. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

So what was that you were going to do, use your phone to get wifi? @Xtremetdifan

I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll try to connect my 3ds to my phone so we can train, battle yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa

@Xtremetdifan, So I'm guessing.. around 4:00 EST everybody should get on for a multibattle?

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,167. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

lol then I want tynamo! XD
lol I won't even pretend I understand what's up with my internet, it fails then starts working at random! :O
then fails again :/
let's leave this for another day, my Arduino came on the mail!!!!!!

You can use the most helpful thing avialible in the whole wide world to figure out what's wrong with it! THE INTERNET :D.. oh wait..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

16,168. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

So what was that you were going to do, use your phone to get wifi? @Xtremetdifan

I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll try to connect my 3ds to my phone so we can train, battle yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa

@Xtremetdifan, So I'm guessing.. around 4:00 EST everybody should get on for a multibattle?

Well right now I'm doing homework and its 4:02 est so maybe two hours from now or less :p

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,169. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

So what was that you were going to do, use your phone to get wifi? @Xtremetdifan

I'm at school right now but when I get home I'll try to connect my 3ds to my phone so we can train, battle yaadaa yaadaa yaadaa

@Xtremetdifan, So I'm guessing.. around 4:00 EST everybody should get on for a multibattle?

Well right now I'm doing homework and its 4:02 est so maybe two hours from now or less :p

Fair enough, I'm doing work right now myself :p (yeah remember that teacher that never updated my grades? Well I better get caught up in that subject as I took advantage of her laziness this month.. I have like 31 days of school left so I need to take this a bit serious). Let me know when you're ready.

Now I just want to confirm with you guys whether or not you like me using the mega eons.. @ShadowFox254 I know doesn't care as he loves having harder targets to sucker punch with his mega shkan..but I want to make sure with the rest of you that using them isn't a tease or stirring up a hype or anything like that...

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

16,170. Posted:

@Stomatop17 Mega eons are fine!
got me freaked out at first but got used to it fast.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

16,171. Posted:

Bit off topic here, but any of you guys hyped for the Smash Bros Tournament? I know I am.

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,172. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Stomatop17 Mega eons are fine!
got me freaked out at first but got used to it fast.

DID I SCARE YOU?
Untitled

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,173. Posted:

WOAH... that was completely random.. I was searching for the leftovers on route 12 and I randomly found articuno XD

Also... I can't find my rival anywhere o.O He entered the hall of fame four times... but I don't see my rival standing up by that pond... asking for a rematch. He doesn't even have the absolite.. or half the HMs..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

16,174. Posted:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,175. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

16,176. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,177. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

NVM you disconnected.. did you see the shinies and unreleased crap tho?

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

16,178. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,179. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

Nah I bred myself one.. that's the one that came with this game.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Xtremetdifan

Xtremetdifan

16,180. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

OK @stomatopod17 I'm done with my HW and I have
Good News... And Bad news...

The bad news is: Neither my nor my mom's phone is holding a connection for more than 5 minutes with my 3ds connected so she won't let me use it...

THE GOOD NEWS IS
We just called the wifi people and they said our router was outdated and they're giving us a new one for free! :D

@Xtremetdifan, Do you know when it'll arrive?

This week but Quick @stomatopod17 hope online while I mooch off my friends wifi! I only have a short period of time

Mkay!

I actually have the thing I wanted to give you on my other x... but since this thing is loaded with junk take some stuff.

OK thanks for these Mons though! BTW don't tell me the one you wanted to give me I still want it to be a surprise

I can't take your shiny Ninjask! :O you fav Mon!

Nah I bred myself one.. that's the one that came with this game.

BTW that carracosta is adamant with solid rock, shell smash and aqua jet :)

I watch:Kill la Kill
I like: 3ds games
I play: Basketball... Any questions?

Nintendo Network ID: Xtremetdifan