Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 16,121 to 16,140 of 18,330

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

MegaBeedrill

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

NAH TERMINUS SLEEP POWDER

actually heatran is around but a focus sub punching breloom murdered him as I went for the roar on the potential sword's dance..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

kaiserwave

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

Donphan did it's job and I was hoping for a crit on Stone Edge.

kaiserwave

Xjay

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

@Xtremetdifan, Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Edited on by Xjay

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

MegaBeedrill

@JC10101 I can't use gamechat. Everytime you send the battle invite it request to turn it on.. and for some reason when I press no it cancels the battle entirely... which is weird. I have GC disabled but it worked the one time (when me and you talked) for some reason ;o

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

kaiserwave

Sorry about that @JC10101, but to me, Kanga isn't Uber. Anyway, why did you d/c when I was using a different team the last time we had a match? The one with your burned Mega Scizor against my Donphan.

kaiserwave

MegaBeedrill

@JC10101, GG

She's my newest wall

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Xjay

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

I used too be Xtremetdifan 🎮

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

MegaBeedrill

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team.

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

I have four diancie, three reg and one shiny.. they're all level 15 and they have x/x/31/x/31/31.. and I forget the natures but they're definitly not what I'd want..

EDIT: they're all quirky and the shiny one is hardy. Their abilities are clear body and their current moves until I tamper with them is harden, rock throw, sharpen, and smack down... basicly they're useless at the momment.. :/ If they were tradable I'd give some out but right now they can't be traded.. maybe when they're released in japan soon I'll be able too (plan on getting a powersave to clone soon anyway) @Xtremetdifan

Also 4x weakness to bullet punch? No thank you... actually mega latias's stats in hp, defense and sp.d are far superior to diancie... seriously diancie is basicly a carbink in every aspect... they have the same exact stats except in attack and Sp.A by 50 but even at 100 in both attack and Sp.A that's nothing special for a defensive diancie..

By the will of Terminus.. and authority of lord helix.. I hereby put this in NU maybe RU at best!

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

JC10101

@Stomatopod17 Sorry i always click that. And @ShadowFox254 i really disliek Mega Khan because parental bond is really OP, And i disconnected because I had to leave and get a haircut.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

kaiserwave

^Okay. Care for a rematch? I picked a different team this time

kaiserwave

JC10101

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^Okay. Care for a rematch? I picked a different team this time

Sure

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

JC10101

For all of you that have played my team, Any tips?

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

AfroThunderRule

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@ShadowFox254 - Guess that's what I get for having a Xerneas with Hidden Power Fire.

I know this is extremely random but you do have a Xerneas with Hidden Power Fire?

If so then is there any way you'll trade it to me? >.<

AfroThunderRule

kaiserwave

JC10101 wrote:

For all of you that have played my team, Any tips?

Your team is pretty solid:

Ferrothorn - To counter any physical sweeper like Kanga and such.
Garchomp - In my opinion get rid of Swords Dance (chances are a lot of people aren't going to let you setup) and give the Scarf instead to become a revenge killer, you could have killed my Noivern easily.
Greninja - seems fine the way it is.
Latios - I assume this one is holding the Specs?
Scizor- This one can last through anything such you have Roost.
Azumarill - Just need that Belly Drum to sweep teams.

You just need to play more battles to understand what kind of common moves and items do Pokémon usually run with and make some solid predictions when they seem obvious.

kaiserwave

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic