3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,121 to 16,140 of 18,332

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,121. Posted:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
My Shinies
Twitch: XxMegaBeedrillxX
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

16,122. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire IGN: Asena

You can become anything and go anywhere.

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

Chibi Asagi Igawa! Let's not also forget about Sakura, Murasaki, and Oboro. ^_^

AuthorMessage
GuSolarFlare

GuSolarFlare

16,123. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team. :P

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,124. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

NAH TERMINUS SLEEP POWDER :D

actually heatran is around but a focus sub punching breloom murdered him as I went for the roar on the potential sword's dance..

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,125. Posted:

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

16,126. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

Donphan did it's job and I was hoping for a crit on Stone Edge. :P

Sometime in the near future, I'd like to translate my favorite LNs, VNs, games and Manga series.

AuthorMessage
Xjarnold

Xjarnold

16,127. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

I watch:Kill la Kill,I like: 3ds games,I play: Basketball... And I used too be Xtremetdifan

Nintendo Network ID: Xjarnold

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,128. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

@Xtremetdifan, Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
Xjarnold

Xjarnold

16,129. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Edited on by Xjarnold

I watch:Kill la Kill,I like: 3ds games,I play: Basketball... And I used too be Xtremetdifan

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,130. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,131. Posted:

@JC10101 I can't use gamechat. Everytime you send the battle invite it request to turn it on.. and for some reason when I press no it cancels the battle entirely... which is weird. I have GC disabled but it worked the one time (when me and you talked) for some reason ;o

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

16,132. Posted:

Sorry about that @JC10101, but to me, Kanga isn't Uber. Anyway, why did you d/c when I was using a different team the last time we had a match? The one with your burned Mega Scizor against my Donphan.

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,133. Posted:

@JC10101, GG

She's my newest wall ;)

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
Xjarnold

Xjarnold

16,134. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

AuthorMessage
MegaBeedrill

MegaBeedrill

16,135. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

I have four diancie, three reg and one shiny.. they're all level 15 and they have x/x/31/x/31/31.. and I forget the natures but they're definitly not what I'd want..

EDIT: they're all quirky and the shiny one is hardy. Their abilities are clear body and their current moves until I tamper with them is harden, rock throw, sharpen, and smack down... basicly they're useless at the momment.. :/ If they were tradable I'd give some out but right now they can't be traded.. maybe when they're released in japan soon I'll be able too (plan on getting a powersave to clone soon anyway) @Xtremetdifan

Also 4x weakness to bullet punch? No thank you... actually mega latias's stats in hp, defense and sp.d are far superior to diancie... seriously diancie is basicly a carbink in every aspect... they have the same exact stats except in attack and Sp.A by 50 but even at 100 in both attack and Sp.A that's nothing special for a defensive diancie..

By the will of Terminus.. and authority of lord helix.. I hereby put this in NU maybe RU at best!

My Shinies

AuthorMessage
JC10101

JC10101

16,136. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 Sorry i always click that. And @ShadowFox254 i really disliek Mega Khan because parental bond is really OP, And i disconnected because I had to leave and get a haircut.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
ShadowFox254

ShadowFox254

16,137. Posted:

^Okay. Care for a rematch? I picked a different team this time

AuthorMessage
JC10101

JC10101

16,138. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

^Okay. Care for a rematch? I picked a different team this time

Sure

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
JC10101

JC10101

16,139. Posted:

For all of you that have played my team, Any tips?

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
AfroThunderRule

AfroThunderRule

16,140. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@ShadowFox254 - Guess that's what I get for having a Xerneas with Hidden Power Fire. :P

I know this is extremely random but you do have a Xerneas with Hidden Power Fire? :O

If so then is there any way you'll trade it to me? >.<

AfroThunderRule