3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 16,121 to 16,140 of 17,708

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

16,121. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!!

9,999,999 POKE MILES AND 9,999 BP O.O anybody need anything speak up..

Untitled

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,122. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Untitled

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

16,123. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!!

...HOW?!?
Untitled
(I'll ask for stuff later on if it's not too much trouble.)

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,124. Posted:

DreamyViridi wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!!

...HOW?!?
Untitled
(I'll ask for stuff later on if it's not too much trouble.)

Anytime!

I got 10 ability capsules despite the fact I may never used them.. saves me half my life in getting tho.

Bought those and 1 of everything.. still got around 7k BP left.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,125. Posted:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

16,126. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

wow.. twice in an hour.. twice in a row.. swept by volcaronas and brelooms.. geez. Well now I know what I need to counter most.

Pidgeot!

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

16,127. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

only use Pidgeot with an Omastar on your team. :P

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,128. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

NAH TERMINUS SLEEP POWDER :D

actually heatran is around but a focus sub punching breloom murdered him as I went for the roar on the potential sword's dance..

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,129. Posted:

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

16,130. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GG @ShadowFox254

You're lucky I locked into T-bolt.. and mis calculated the damage from crunch..

Donphan did it's job and I was hoping for a crit on Stone Edge. :P

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

16,131. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

Competitive Pokemon-for dummies:
1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,132. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

And an All-terrain-Venomoth BTW thanks for the news update on your second X game @stomatopod17

@Xtremetdifan, Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

I actually have a couple things you can have.

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

16,133. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

1.Breed 2.Train 3.Nurture 4.Win! 5.Remember those who helped you become a true champion.
-Mr.Derp

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,134. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Still no exact word on when your wi-fi is back? I still am holding on to that gift.

Lol all these passerbys who stall out the timer to stare at the glorious face of my newest member XD They're soaking it in. I still feel like a d*** teasing them ;/

Ooooooo the anticaption! No wifi for a while but apparently I can connect to my mom's cell phone 3g so I'll try that tommorow if you can get online tomorrow (I asked her if I could do it now but she's about to leave)
As for teasing people, are you trolling with your Mega Latios? Or Troll team? @stomatopod17

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,135. Posted:

@JC10101 I can't use gamechat. Everytime you send the battle invite it request to turn it on.. and for some reason when I press no it cancels the battle entirely... which is weird. I have GC disabled but it worked the one time (when me and you talked) for some reason ;o

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

16,136. Posted:

Sorry about that @JC10101, but to me, Kanga isn't Uber. Anyway, why did you d/c when I was using a different team the last time we had a match? The one with your burned Mega Scizor against my Donphan.

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,137. Posted:

@JC10101, GG

She's my newest wall ;)

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

16,138. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Mega latias actually :3 I have both.. and diancie but the IVs and natures are terrible..

I completely forgot about the troll team.. I was actually planning to put the troll team together and then use the eons in the team as a "nasty surprise" ...instead I used them in a highly unstructured OU team and lost several times in a row to @ShadowFox254...

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

-Mr.Derp

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

16,139. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Pidgeot!

Lol, the spore troll team so hyped just to be forgotten...aw I want in on this action! BTW what are Diancie stats like @stomatopod17

I have four diancie, three reg and one shiny.. they're all level 15 and they have x/x/31/x/31/31.. and I forget the natures but they're definitly not what I'd want..

EDIT: they're all quirky and the shiny one is hardy. Their abilities are clear body and their current moves until I tamper with them is harden, rock throw, sharpen, and smack down... basicly they're useless at the momment.. :/ If they were tradable I'd give some out but right now they can't be traded.. maybe when they're released in japan soon I'll be able too (plan on getting a powersave to clone soon anyway) @Xtremetdifan

Also 4x weakness to bullet punch? No thank you... actually mega latias's stats in hp, defense and sp.d are far superior to diancie... seriously diancie is basicly a carbink in every aspect... they have the same exact stats except in attack and Sp.A by 50 but even at 100 in both attack and Sp.A that's nothing special for a defensive diancie..

By the will of Terminus.. and authority of lord helix.. I hereby put this in NU maybe RU at best!

AuthorMessage

JC10101

16,140. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 Sorry i always click that. And @ShadowFox254 i really disliek Mega Khan because parental bond is really OP, And i disconnected because I had to leave and get a haircut.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Death Note is awesome!