3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,561 to 1,580 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,561. Posted:

Why does Lucario's Mega evolution have similar aesthetics to Zoroark...?

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,562. Posted:

@Sony_70 So they're finally going to release the Blaziken that has been abused on Wi-Fi battles to people on Global Link now? This is really something...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

19Robb92

1,563. Posted:

Wow, the MegaAmparos looks gorgeous! :D I must have it!

I just wish they would have given the new forms more interesting names than "mega" :P

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,564. Posted:

It's nice because they're more like alternate formes than evolutions.

Also... OMG THAT LITTLE MOUSE JUST LOOK AT IT IT'S ADORABLE- erm ahem... It pretty much looks like Pikachu used to look in gen 1 when it was adorable.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,565. Posted:

A new gymleader who is an in line skater and is the key to understanding these mega evolutions:

Untitled

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Mauhiho

1,566. Posted:

I don't know about this.. I really like the bunny, but the MEGA EVOLUTIONS look pretty stupid.
Oh well, maybe I'll get used to them eventually.

Currently playing -

Pokémon Emerald Kirby's Adventure Wii The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Nintendo Network ID: Mauz64

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,567. Posted:

WHAAAAT WHAAAAT!?!?!?!,!,!,!, WHAT IS THIS!,?!,'fuels AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAHAHAHAHA

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,568. Posted:

I do not see the difference between form changes and the new Mega Evolutions. It seems the new Mewtwo is one of them. Also, three new Pokémon, yay!

New Pokémon:

Meekuru
Grass
This Pokémon evolves into Gogoat, a Pokémon first shown a few months ago. Basically just a cuter and smaller version of Gogoat without the horns. I think this Pokémon and its evolution are gonna be some of the most popular Grass-type Pokémon for those who did not pick Chespin at the start of the game.

Horubii
Normal
This Pokémon is similar to Buneary from Diamond/Pearl. It also reminds me a lot of those bunnies is Super Mario 64. I expect this guy to evolve in something tougher. If it is as good as Buneary's evolution, Lopunny, this could be a valuable addition to your team. This is likely going to be a balanced Pokémon without too many specialties like many Normal types.

Dedenne
Electric/Fairy
This is the traditional electric rodent creature we have come to expect from the series ever since Pikachu appeared in Red and Blue, right down to the colourful round patches on its cheeks. What intrigues me is that it is actually a member of that mysterious new Fairy type as well. This cute little hamster thing is already one of my favourites. Look at those antennae!

New Mega Forms:

MegaBlaziken
Type: Fire/Fighting
The white mane-like feathers on this Ruby/Sapphire classic's head are now different and it also sports some flames on its arms. I like the dark patches on his legs.

MegaLucario
Type: Fighting/Steel
Everyone's favourite Fighting/Steel beast gains even more knuckles of steel when it goes in Mega form and a furry tail. Those waving tails on his head make him look even more intimidating. I also like the new patches of red on his body.

MegaMawile
Type: Steel/Fairy
Mawile now looks as if he put some extra pants on, but the most distinguishing feature about its Mega form has to be its second pair of jaws on top of its head. Interstingly, Mawile is now a member of the Fairy type in both of its forms, much like Jigglypuff, Marril and Gardevoir.

MegaAbsol
Type: Dark
This version of Absol has wings, giving him a sort of Pegasus-like quality.

MegaAmpharos
Type: Electric/Dragon
What are these weird fluffy clouds on Ampharos' body? What I find even more intruiging about this new Mega form, though, is the fact that it is part Dragon, which undoubtedly allows for different strategies than the ones you might use with the regular Ampharos.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,569. Posted:

They're not really evolutions, just alrernate powered up versions of these pokemon. It will be easier to understand and accept if we avoid to call them "evolutions" in the traditional pokemon sense.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,570. Posted:

That Gym Leader's helmet kind of resembles a skull. Is it a Ghost-type Gym Leader? Or perhaps a Dark-type Gym Leader? Oh god please let it be the latter for crying out really loud!

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,571. Posted:

I thought the rodent one was half fairy?
Man.
I had a mega freak out when I saw this news. This is crazy.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,572. Posted:

MegaAmpharos looks mega lame :p

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,573. Posted:

You are right. I accidentally read Fire. fixed that to avoid any further confusion. Also, it seems those Mega forms can be activated during battles with something called a Mega Stone.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,574. Posted:

I don't like MegaBlaziken! The thing is I saw one of them and thought woah Lucario has an evolution woah Mawile has an evolution Blaziken wait what so Blaziken has this mega thing so I guess now all starters would have a mega form. And I guess it's good to know that Mawile's fairy type. But these mega things I don't like them. I don't get if they're evolutions or forms. Ampharos uh. Anyway these shouldn't be these mega things just simple evolutions just not for Ampharos and Blaziken. I DON'T LIKE THIS.

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,575. Posted:

For me the whole biggest scoop was a big disappointing confusion for me

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,576. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

MegaAmpharos looks mega lame :p

They all do except for Mawhile. :P

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,577. Posted:

Oh and no Oorotto art uh GF's being extremely loose with Oorotto. Also that silohette from the GF website has that been revealed as anything yet?

AuthorMessage

mamp

1,578. Posted:

Pokemon should become even more complex by letting some pokemon have up to 3 types.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,579. Posted:

....So, what's the big deal on Mega Evolutions?...Do they have to evolve a certain way or something?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

1,580. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Oh and no Oorotto art uh GF's being extremely loose with Oorotto. Also that silohette from the GF website has that been revealed as anything yet?

It is some game they are making with horse racing and solitaire.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154