3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,541 to 1,560 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,541. Posted:

I guess so. Perhaps even Azurill. The same would probably go for Igglybuff and most certainly Wigglytuff.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,542. Posted:

I wonder what fairy combos they'll have
I mean so far there's Fairy with, water, psychic and normal. And oddly all gen 6 fairy types only. I really wanna see some fire fairy that would just simply be epic

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,543. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

I wonder what fairy combos they'll have
I mean so far there's Fairy with, water, psychic and normal. And oddly all gen 6 fairy types only. I really wanna see some fire fairy that would just simply be epic

Yes! The new trio should be part fire, water, and grass and based on the legend of zelda fairies.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,544. Posted:

That sounds like an idea. Speaking of trio, maybe Mesprit, Uxie and Azelf will be fairy typed

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,545. Posted:

Probably, i wouldn't be suprised.

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,546. Posted:

what about that cottonball pokemon? They should add fairly and dragon. Probably would have been the only fairy type I have:/

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Kataki

1,547. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

what about that cottonball pokemon? They should add fairly and dragon. Probably would have been the only fairy type I have:/

Considering they only introduced fairy types as a way to nerf dragons a little bit I don't see that one happening. Should have a good effect on multiplayer though

Kataki

AuthorMessage

Red-Hollow

1,548. Posted:

When pokemon comes out we should all exchange friend codes and stuff. :3

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0734-1535

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,549. Posted:

dont see why not :p

Are they going to make grass types stronger? I heard that they are the weakest type in general

Edited on by Bronze

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

1,550. Posted:

I don't want anything spoiled and have been avoiding this topic like the plague! Anyhoo this will be my first Pokemon since the very first one. Not sure why im jumping back on now but maybe because the series is finally evolving!! Always liked it but i guess other games got in the way.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Kataki

1,551. Posted:

Bronze wrote:

dont see why not :p

Are they going to make grass types stronger? I heard that they are the weakest type in general

I've never found grass types to be weak as far as starters go. Normal types seem the most useless to me. but it could be just a kind of personal idea as to what is strong and weak.

Kataki

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,552. Posted:

Normal types are so useless. They aren't strong against anything sure if something used a ghost type move it won't have an effect but if you use tackle then you think if ghost has no effect on normal then normal will be super effective on ghost but no tackle a ghost pokemon no effect either. Honestly thugh if it weren't for normal type we wouldn't have great pokemon like ditto
@Bronze the pokemon you're thinking of is Swablu and Altaria. I don't see them having a fairy type addded to their dragon but it's not like they won't ever do it. I mean look at dark and psychic, dark is strong against psychic but Malamar is infact dark/psychic or psychic/dark I never thought it mattered just because something is strong against something doesn't mean it won't happen but a dragon fairy would be cool to see

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,553. Posted:

well most normal types can learn many different types of moves. Other types can only learn moves of theirs and a couple other types. So they are not completly useless. Matter of fact, my favorite pokemon (besides the water starter in SS) is scoutland.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,554. Posted:

Coro Leaked

The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information on the upcoming games Pokémon X & Y. We're currently in the process of translating, with thanks to my good friend StreetsAhead, so keep checking back. Be warned as this is not 100% confirmed at this time. First off are various "Mega" forms of various Pokémon, specifically MegaBlaziken, MegaAbsol, MegaMawile, MegaMewtwo, MegaLucario and MegaAmpharos. They're all called "Mega". MegaMawile is Steel/Fairy-type, as is normal Mawile now. MegaMawile has the ability Huge Power. MegaBlaziken has Speed Boost. MegaLucario has Adaptability. MegaAbsol has the ability Magic Bounce
They "evolve" through a process called "Mega Evolution"
Pre-evolution of Gogoat is called Meekuru. It is 0.9m and 31.0kg
We have an Electric Fairy called Dedenne. It is 0.2m and 2.2kg. It is the Antenna Pokémon and has the abilities Pick Up or Cheek Pouches
The Rabbit is a Normal-type called Horubii. It is 0.4m and 5.0kg. It is the Digging Pokémon and has the abilities Pick Up or Cheek Pouches
The Super Training facility is also showcased

Untitled
Untitled

Get ya digimans out of my pokemans.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,555. Posted:

oh my god, what the heck GameFreak. I'm crying here.

(although that MegaAmpharos look cute)

but before we pass any judgement, we play this first, deal guys?

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,556. Posted:

HOLY ***, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER! They look so awesome and they can evolve from 2 stage pokemon. These look amazing and i am shocked by this I want this game now! The new pokemon are cool but the rat looks just like raichu.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,557. Posted:

I find these to be rather crazy really. Though MegaAmpharos makes me laugh and Mawile's Mega form looks alright (plus it gets Huge Power apparently which is a bonus for me). It's worth noting that all of that is not 100% confirmed so some of that may not be happening.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,558. Posted:

I got no comment, the only thing I can say is....wow. I did not see this coming. Did any of you expect this?

I dont really know if I like it. A part of me is saying OMG I love this! Another part is praying that nintendo dont go too far and turn pokemon into DBZ with monsters.

Edited on by Bronze

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,559. Posted:

I actually twitched. I don't know if that is a good sign or bad sign but there you have it, the biggest scoop of the century as we were told! I'm just puzzled now and can't think about this...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,560. Posted:

The first event pokemon will be coming the day the comes out and holds a item called Blaziken Knight and can become MegaBlazakin.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70