3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 18,292

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,461. Posted:

So I came up with a new theory on the biggest scoop coming. What if it was remakes of every past game in 3d and with x and y pokemon? Or just hoenn remakes like that? I know it's a bit unrealistic but not impossible.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Kagamine

1,462. Posted:

So Dookieshed posted this video, claims he had contact with a Nintendo represenative. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6gw-Yu6ME&feature=c4-ove...

Believe it if you want. Personally I'm excited for another eeveelution!

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,463. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

So I came up with a new theory on the biggest scoop coming. What if it was remakes of every past game in 3d and with x and y pokemon? Or just hoenn remakes like that? I know it's a bit unrealistic but not impossible.

It's not impossible but they would only do Hoenn as it hasn't had a remake and it's not even been put on a nintendo console so. Even then they wouldn't do that until the sequel(s) of XY. But a good thought indeed

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,464. Posted:

Kagamine wrote:

So Dookieshed posted this video, claims he had contact with a Nintendo represenative. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA6gw-Yu6ME&feature=c4-ove...

Believe it if you want. Personally I'm excited for another eeveelution!

I'm 80% into it

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

1,465. Posted:

These ones are going to come close to the Hoenn games for me. I'm really happy that you'll be able to battle Pokemon underwater like in R/S/E! The atmosphere down there is just really enjoyable to me. Not sure if anyone else cares for it, but I'm really excited to catch a Clamperl (Well, if it makes an appearance) the traditional way.
Seriously, this game is just getting better and better.

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,466. Posted:

The game does get better and better.

As for the video, I don't know. I don't see a reason for someone to lie and say there is a sushi roll and bag of chips pokemon so this is possible. Plus I'm not surprised there is another eeveelution. I'm betting dragon.

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,467. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

It's not impossible but they would only do Hoenn as it hasn't had a remake and it's not even been put on a nintendo console so. Even then they wouldn't do that until the sequel(s) of XY. But a good thought indeed

Uhhh... Huh? :P

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,468. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

What it hasn't. It never came out on a nintendo it came out on a game boy so I'm right

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,469. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

What it hasn't. It never came out on a nintendo it came out on a game boy so I'm right

Uh... so game boy isn't made by Nintendo? I fail to see the logic.

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,470. Posted:

By Nintendo I think he means "home console".

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,471. Posted:

although I don't think there's any main series Pokemon game ever be on home console...

But there's a lot of interesting spin-off, I always want to try the Coliseum but we never have consoles, sooo, yeah. :3

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,472. Posted:

I loved the colosseum games, lots of fun (for me at least). The music helps me to sleep too.

I wish they made a third one.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,473. Posted:

To be honest I don't mind more food pokemon. I mean they have most pokemon based on animals and some on objects and even on myths and other things like trees, Oorotto for example. There maybe many things to base a pokemon on but eventually you're gonna start making more of the same thing take the cat for example. They need to go outside the box so a bag of chips and some sushi and ice cream are the food pokemon and there will be more maybe not hhis gen but maybe more.
I have a theory into the new eeveelution. It wasn't revealed with Sylveon for 2 reasons off the top of my head. 1) They wanted to make us think they were only releasing one eeveelution but then they would reveal it to us when we didn't expect it. 2) They wanted to keep Sylveon's type a secret and if they revealed (what will most likely be) dragon eevee then everyone would know that Sylveon had a new type. The reason for that is because Ice has been done, they wouldn't do dragon twice and nothing weak to dragon fits all the trends. So by releasing dragon eevee everyone starts thinking new type. And I came up with a third. 3) They wanted us to figure it out for ourselves and now that people are catching on to a Dragon eeveelution corocoro will release it

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,474. Posted:

In a way, I think it's quite a given there's another Eeveelution, there's always 2 new one in every even-numbered genre. And I never minded the food based Pokemon, as long as they are cute that is.

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,475. Posted:

darkfenrir wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Game boy is made by nintendo but a hoenn game hasn't been put on a nintendo console called a nintendo. Like DPP was on a nintendo DS, WBW2B2 was on a nintendon DSI, HGSS was on a nintendo DS and XY is on nintendo 3ds, where RSE were for game boy advanced. I hope this cleared it up

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,476. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

darkfenrir wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

CaptainSquid wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Game boy is made by nintendo but a hoenn game hasn't been put on a nintendo console called a nintendo. Like DPP was on a nintendo DS, WBW2B2 was on a nintendon DSI, HGSS was on a nintendo DS and XY is on nintendo 3ds, where RSE were for game boy advanced. I hope this cleared it up

Hmmm, true. Okay then. Although I find that... it's okay for them not to be called Nintendo? People already associate those with Nintendo already.

Although probably let's stop here, we are discussing Pokemon X and Y here after all

darkfenrir

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,477. Posted:

Yeah... I think it's better to not think about that too much.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,478. Posted:

As for the "eeveelutions" as you call 'em, I'd say we'll get either a dragon or poison type. Dragon is weak against fairy, whereas poison is strong against it (fairy, that is). I hope dragon, but you never know.

And they better not have sushi Pokemon, cuz then I'll just end up eating my own 'mons (noo!).

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,479. Posted:

Hey by the end of tomorrow Oorotto should have it English name, it's about time right Im so sick of calling Oorotto

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,480. Posted:

Here is shiny gogoat, masuda posted this:

Untitled