3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 18,258

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

1,441. Posted:

I think it may involve the dual type rumor

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,442. Posted:

Or maybe another new type...? :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

AllAroundGamer9

1,443. Posted:

So, how about them Fairy types?

AllAroundGamer9

Twitter: AllAroundGamer9

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,444. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Or maybe another new type...? :p

The anti fairy type :p

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,445. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Am I the only one here planning on using all 3 starters (yet again) in my team and the region's bird Pokemon? :P

no you aren't. i'm buying a copy of both games so that I can do this. I love having all of the starters on my team. And I love bird pokemon. Can't wait for these games. I wish it was October already

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,446. Posted:

Nah, using all three starters at once will only limit my team options and hurt the game's replayability for me.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

1,447. Posted:

I hope they made an easier way to bring your pokemon from the last game to the new one.
I'll hate to get another 3DS, just to get my old pokemon.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,448. Posted:

I usually end up not using the starters at the end anyways, not even back then on Red. Which made like, no sense because Charizard is awesome, but whatever....yeah, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,449. Posted:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I hope they made an easier way to bring your pokemon from the last game to the new one.

I have an idea on how you can do that.
The pokemon storage app!
You download the app.
Then you insert the pokemon game card. (the one you want to store pokemon in.)
Then you can insert X/Y and get what ever pokemon you stored. :D

(I was just kidding, I got nothing :/)

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,450. Posted:

Or the could just make a 3DS download app where you can store your pokemon from any 3DS game and the last 4 DS games (with no return to the DS games) and put them into any 3DS pokemon game anytime you want.

Like the ones they had in the stadium games and that gamecube game.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,451. Posted:

Or you can just do this. Do the same thing that we had to do for gen iv to gen iv you don't have to get another 3ds just another ds. When you go into ds download play there's the option of what you download from on the 3ds so if the 3ds can download from the ds then I don't see why the ds wouldn't download from the 3ds

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,452. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

LordJumpMad wrote:

I have an idea on how you can do that.
The pokemon storage app!
You download the app.
Then you insert the pokemon game card. (the one you want to store pokemon in.)
Then you can insert X/Y and get what ever pokemon you stored. :D

(I was just kidding, I got nothing :/)

Problem is, some people don't have access to Wi-Fi to download things from the e-Shop. Although, you do make a good point about how Gamefreak would go about with the DS/3DS download option, since it's going to be tricky to see how they'll manage to do it. :/

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,453. Posted:

Eh, chances are it'll be like with Black/White. I'm kinda hoping the transfer will be easier/faster though, have too many Pokemon I wanna keep as well as a bunch of rare legendaries. (...used to be rare anyways, lol)

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,454. Posted:

Call me what you want, but I see some notable connections between Chespin and Sonic the hedgehog.
1. Contrary to popular belief, Chespin is based on a Hedgehog
2. He kinda has a similar shape to Sonic the hedgehog's original design. Don't believe me? See these. http://www.serebii.net/xy/chespin.png http://media3.picsearch.com/is?xGdvdTBOiKlJ_cdgi32a8kM29vMAQY7zN_lea9IeSp8&height=322
3. Chespin learns the move rollout. Don't believe me? see this: http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en/screenshots/may_p5_7.jpg

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,455. Posted:

You know what'd be awesome if there is a video that will reveal the whole pokedex for XY. Like for Japan pokemon smash do the video. For english speaking countries the main guy of the localisations does it. It would be like, the 1st pokemon in XY is Chespin, as we know, but number 2 is (Insert name of Chespin's evolution here). I would love to sit on my computer watching that video and seeing what old pokemon are in the pokedex and praying that they reveal an evo for it. Say like, Number (whatever) is Mawile and now it has an evolution this is (Mawile's evolution). I want this to happen I don't want to go onto serebii to find out all these new pokemon (I will if I have to though)

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,456. Posted:

When the full pokedex comes out, hopefully in the way above, corocoro isn't gonna have anything to do with our lives (for like new pokemon and stuff) for like 3 years. XY then sequel(s) then Hoenn remake (probably) and a spin off game somewhere inbetween (Pokemon Ranger/mystery dungeon)
And then I'll be 18 for Gen 7 and probably still waiting for an actual Lion line of evos

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,457. Posted:

A group of Oorottos have approached you!!!!!!
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

BlatantlyHeroic

1,458. Posted:

@FireStart2398 Knowing what every Pokemon looks like, would ruin some of the magic of the game, wouldn't it? I want them to keep at least 2/3 of them a secret. That's pretty much what ruined Black and White for me, they showed off all of the Pokemon before the games were released.

Edited on by BlatantlyHeroic

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,459. Posted:

No they didn't. They showed all the pokemon like a day or 2 after the japanese release. And I need to know what my pokemon are evolving into especially the starters cuz I don't know who to pick yet and if I pick fennekin but Chespin was greater then I have to restrart I just hope corocoro is gonna help with my decision.
Oh speaking of starters Fennekin knows a move called glow punch, wait a minute that'll end up fire/fighting move (with dual type moves) I hope that isn't foreshadwing something

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,460. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

A group of Oorottos have approached you!!!!!!
Untitled

it's not clearest image of it but the fan art is pretty much exact

Edited on by firestarter2398