3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,421 to 1,440 of 18,197

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,421. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

I've figured out the types of the starters final forms!!
Chespin: Grass/Dark Reason: chespin's pins are essentially thorns. Also uses a lot of physical attacks
Fennekin: Fire/Fairy Reason: Light colors and has glowing ears. also uses a lot of special attacks.
Froakie: Water Reason: does not fall into any category except water.

The rumour that is getting everything right says differently but good guesses. But I'm with the rumour cuz it has got so much right

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,422. Posted:

http://pokebeach.com/news/0713/orotto.jpg
A Realistic Drawing of Oorotto!
EDIT: I know it's not official, and it looks like the one serebii did, but it still looks cool!

Edited on by MrMario02

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

thatguyEZ

1,423. Posted:

Well this will be my first pokemon game since gold/silver. looking forward to getting back into it. I think as far as my starter goes I'm think I'm going to end up going with Chespin because I'm a fan of grass types and I like his character model. and I'm really liking Sylveon ;D

thatguyEZ

3DS Friend Code: 0791-1617-9793 | Nintendo Network ID: thatguyEZ | Twitter: theinfamousdjez

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,424. Posted:

Pikachu's confirmed to be Swirlix's natural predator
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,425. Posted:

Oh gotta love the things people can do now a days

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,426. Posted:

I wonder what the 'Biggest scoop of the century' is really going to be next month.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,427. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

I wonder what the 'Biggest scoop of the century' is really going to be next month.

A vanilluxe evolution made of 12 scoops :p

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,428. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

And Swirlix is just there with a goofy look on its face. xD

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

1,429. Posted:

Well, it's fur is made out of sugar, I'm surprised it's not a fossil pokemon instead.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,430. Posted:

Untitled

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,431. Posted:

i want this^

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,432. Posted:

Marakuto wrote:

Well starter evolutions is a high possibility cuz "biggest scoop" could be old pokemon with new evolutions or prevolutions where as "biggest scoop of the century" screams out starter evolutions. But the least I want is some evolutions and prevolutions of old pokemon OR evolutions or prevolutions of the new pokemon e.g clauncher, skelp, talonflame. And if they don't reveal oorotto then hmph. I hope the biggest scoop of the century doesn't make me disappointed

AuthorMessage

PurpleKitten

1,433. Posted:

Gotta catch even more!~ :D I want X so Bad!! It's gonna be so cool that the game will actually be like the show and you'll see the pokemon battle on actual terrain!!!

#GamerGirl
Friend Code: 4570-6921-3947
If you add me first, Name my mii Kitten. If you dont mind~ :3

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,434. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Marakuto wrote:

Well starter evolutions is a high possibility cuz "biggest scoop" could be old pokemon with new evolutions or prevolutions where as "biggest scoop of the century" screams out starter evolutions. But the least I want is some evolutions and prevolutions of old pokemon OR evolutions or prevolutions of the new pokemon e.g clauncher, skelp, talonflame. And if they don't reveal oorotto then hmph. I hope the biggest scoop of the century doesn't make me disappointed

I personally think that it would be something that could be a new game changing mechanic that might change things for Pokemon, but at the same time I'm not too sure on what actually will be the biggest news next month.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,435. Posted:

I'm betting dual typed moves, some evolutions to past pokemon( and to the new ones) and mewtwo's other form and maybe another eeveelution.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,436. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

And Swirlix is just there with a goofy look on its face. xD

He probably looks like that because pikachu probably ate a quarter of his brain....

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,437. Posted:

Am I the only one here planning on using all 3 starters (yet again) in my team and the region's bird Pokemon? :P

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,438. Posted:

It kinda depends on whether I like them. My team is currently looking like
Typhlosion (from white 2) Emboar (from white 2) Reshiram (from white 2) my starter Fennekin or Chespin (waiting for the evos) (possibly both depending on if they're both awesome) Litleo (will be there if the final evo is awesome but could be replaced by something else) and possibly Talonflame (Again waiting for evo (if one))

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

1,439. Posted:

....still awaiting for Orotto's reveal
...Anytime now Nintendo, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,440. Posted:

Regarding the "biggest scoop of the century" as it is called, I personally think it will be something else than just Pokemon evolutions. I mean, sure they're cool, but it's far from the BIGGEST scoop of the CENTURY (mark those two words). After all, a majority of Pokemons do evolve, and we're all going to see the evolutions later on when we start playing. I think it should be something revolutionary game wise, like a whole new way of playing Pokemon, new features and so on. Hope you get my point. Yes, Pokemon evolutions are cool, but that isn't really a big scoop for me.

DdFixen