3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 18,291

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,401. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

And toxeon, well, if you saw the video link I put to the eeveelution theory everything was pointing at dragon type eevee.

Well, poison is supposed to be strong against fairy, so there IS a connection there, actually. But then again, I'd much rather prefer a dragon type.

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,402. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

If it is from 4chan, it is fake. Can we all just live by that?

That's my model. Anyway this is a better pic of kurosu:

Untitled

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,403. Posted:

Eh, the thing in the anime teaser looks more like a baby dinosaur to me than that pokemon.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,404. Posted:

I will be honest with this thread. I've never seen more complicated and ridiculous theories about any other game than Pokemon :P

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,405. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

I will be honest with this thread. I've never seen more complicated and ridiculous theories about any other game than Pokemon :P

You should see past generation speculation. Or how deep people got into speculating these new starters' types.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,406. Posted:

Uh... does Chespin have a random brown spot on the left side of his head?
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,407. Posted:

LzQuacker wrote:

Lol, this is so true but it's also fun. If it's not kurusu then we should start a petition to make them bring back kurusu as an actual pokemon.

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,408. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

I was on the serebii forums when this thread died down. this came up. the one thing that people thought about it was that it's nothing now but could be big later on in it's evolution. it could be where the thing grows. you know how every grass starter has something grow on them this spot could be Chespins

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,409. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

And toxeon, well, if you saw the video link I put to the eeveelution theory everything was pointing at dragon type eevee.

Well, poison is supposed to be strong against fairy, so there IS a connection there, actually. But then again, I'd much rather prefer a dragon type.

yeah it could be a poison type but the video says about eeveelutions have always been special types and if they have another type it will follow the trend and would have to be a dragon type

AuthorMessage

One-Winged-Pit

1,410. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

That's my motto. Anyway this is a better pic of Kurosu:

Could be it, didn't Game Freak use some Pokemon in the second gen that they meant to use in the first gen?

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That is actually pretty strange they would do that. I do not hate it or anything, just...weird. It does not show up anywhere else for Chespin either unless it is at a certain angle.

"You've GOT to be joking! ALL YOU GODS AND ALL YOUR STUPID WARS ARE THE ONES THROWING EVERYTHING OFF BALANCE!!"
3DS Friend Code: 4296-2987-2154

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,411. Posted:

One-Winged-Pit wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

That's my motto. Anyway this is a better pic of Kurosu:

Could be it, didn't Game Freak use some Pokemon in the second gen that they meant to use in the first gen?

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That is actually pretty strange they would do that. I do not hate it or anything, just...weird. It does not show up anywhere else for Chespin either unless it is at a certain angle.

Yes they did, there were going to be 190 pokemon in gen 1 like lugia and ho oh, but they moved 39 of them to johoto. Shellos and gastrodon were originally going to be in the 3rd gen instead of the 4th gen.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,412. Posted:

So they might introduce old pokemon ideas, develop them and evolve them. It would be good if corocoro decide to show Oorotto and this leaked pokemon in the trailer. Hopefully, crossing fingers touching wood holding a 3 leaf clover with a glued on 4th leaf, with starter evolutions and maybe just maybe dragon eevee. Biggest scoop of the century coming in 16 days. X and Y 2 months 18 days. So super duper seriols pumped about the games

AuthorMessage

DakotaM47

1,413. Posted:

Kurosu is cool-looking.

Most Hyped Games:
Sm4sh U
Zelda U
Splatoon
Omega Ruby
Sunset Overdrive
Dragon Quest Heroes
Final Fantasy XV

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

AuthorMessage

chaos_

1,414. Posted:

Has it been confirmed that fair type RESIST dragon type ?? If not ima be sad :(

chaos_

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,415. Posted:

Yeah the trailer that confirmed fairy type said that it's strong against dragon type

AuthorMessage

chaos_

1,416. Posted:

I know it's strong against dragon but does it also resist dragon type attacks ? Like salamence uses outrage on sylpheon will it be not very effective or normal damage ?

chaos_

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,417. Posted:

Not very effective

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,418. Posted:

I've figured out the types of the starters final forms!!
Chespin: Grass/Dark Reason: chespin's pins are essentially thorns. Also uses a lot of physical attacks
Fennekin: Fire/Fairy Reason: Light colors and has glowing ears. also uses a lot of special attacks.
Froakie: Water Reason: does not fall into any category except water.

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,419. Posted:

Fennekin as a Fairy Type is an interesting idea, and definitely one I haven't heard before.

Although I still think it's likely final form will be a Psychic type like the rumours suggest...

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,420. Posted:

http://www.pokedit.com/boards/ckfinder/userfiles/2/images/rub... i want this give me this now nintendo

Edited on by Sleepingmudkip

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod