Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 13,861 to 13,880 of 18,270

Retro_on_theGo

GuSilverFlame wrote:

is it me or those simulator battle thingies are getting popular lately? did I lose something while I wasn't playing? did the hacks start full power making it barely playable?

Do you mean like Pokemon Showdown? A lot of people just use those to test and practice before they actually have to make the game in team.

GuSolarFlare

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

is it me or those simulator battle thingies are getting popular lately? did I lose something while I wasn't playing? did the hacks start full power making it barely playable?

Simulator battle thingies as in?.. if anybody here is missing something its me..

you know that pokemon showdown site(that what it was called?)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Simulator battle thingies as in?.. if anybody here is missing something its me..

you know that pokemon showdown site(that what it was called?)

Yeah, it's a free thing you can download(or not but it glitches/lags less when downloaded),

Showdown basicly you build your own team. Just litteraly make your own team in 2 minutes and then go in battle with them. It's what I've been on since I lost access to my 3ds..

Speaking of showdown..

I ended up playing TWO uber matches at once.. WHILE in a big team battle on halo 4.. I was hoping to beat one match before the loading screen.. instead the server glitched and I ended up in two matches at a time..

I won both matches somehow not paying attention..when in a FPS game there is no time to plan out and think moves.. What I thought would be a double loss after several misplays ended up being double victorous recoveries..
Both matches..
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ubers-99748515
http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ubers-99748574

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

ok now I'm back playing, time to finally get around training my Mawile.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Wheeler

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I like to battle your Mawile against mine once your done. :3

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

ShadowFox254 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I like to battle your Mawile against mine once your done. :3

sure!

my Backloggery

Araquanid

I was testing out some pokes on showdown.. megakazam and Oh shucks! are EVIL!!!...

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Araquanid

This was a close match.. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-100042148

EDIT: After rewatching I see it wasn't as close as I thought.. but my ferrothorn was practicly useless unless that was a outrage haxorous which still wouldn't have damaged much.. and kingdra would be OHKO'd by that alakazam and outsped.. my shuckle was basicly dead, and my second main attacker was killed early on..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

GuSolarFlare

I reached the conclusion I need to complete the Kalos Pokédex to get the oval charm....
because taking 2000 steps per egg isn't as fun as it used to be(it went from 0 fun to -1 fun)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Makes sense because one of the rules is you cannot have somebody giving you advice on what to do according to smogon rules. They're very strict with that just in the metagame alone let alone competition.

But it was my little sister! What was she gonna do?
...my opponent even thought it was silly... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I was biking in circles in the route the day care guy is, he didn't turn but the egg was there.....
now I wonder how long I was biking like crazy after he got the egg.......

my Backloggery

Araquanid

Gioku wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Makes sense because one of the rules is you cannot have somebody giving you advice on what to do according to smogon rules. They're very strict with that just in the metagame alone let alone competition.

Can't get away with anything today. Even if your little sister said "Use a super effective move" Just messing around they'd disqualify you. It's silly and rediculous how serious and unforgiving everything is.. Sadly those in the metagame are more of a "starts with a D.." than a forgiving nice and respectful group..and will use any excuse to ruin someone's day..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

sugarpixel

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Can't get away with anything today. Even if your little sister said "Use a super effective move" Just messing around they'd disqualify you. It's silly and rediculous how serious and unforgiving everything is.. Sadly those in the metagame are more of a "starts with a D.." than a forgiving nice and respectful group..and will use any excuse to ruin someone's day..

Everyone I met there was nice, though... lot's of hand shaking, lot's of 'nice game's, everyone seemed to be having fun...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Araquanid

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I was biking in circles in the route the day care guy is, he didn't turn but the egg was there.....
now I wonder how long I was biking like crazy after he got the egg.......

LOL

I bike back and forth the route. I like to bike to the castle.. then to the berry garden.. then go back and fourth those places until he's turned around. Then when hatching I got all the way to the connecting cave (or zubat cave or whatever it is..) like right where the sign before entering is.. bike straight up into the sign as far as I can (or into the bushes near the fountain) and go back and fourth all the way across.

Or place something heavy to hold the control stick in one position, walk away, and let the game ride around in circles around the luimoise tower..

Lots of grammer and spelling errors i'm not keep track of and don't plan on fixing..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

Gioku wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Everyone I met there was nice, though... lot's of hand shaking, lot's of 'nice game's, everyone seemed to be having fun...

Of course they're going to ack all nice.. but half the showdown matches I win after typing gg I get a (**** u).. our community in general is terrible.. seriously pokemon online isn't "kid friendly" anymore..even if your not a kid everybody has to put up with their bs.

They may shake hands.. but deep down they may feel more something like this:
Untitled

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

GuSolarFlare

^haha and those guys in tournaments that give up at the first loss, just to notice later the champion lost once(saw it happening, was so funny)

my Backloggery

Araquanid

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Stomatopod17: Up for a match in Showdown? :3

But of course!
Untitled

But how exactly.. I just know the basic make a team, use a team, and that's it..

I'm not registered for the ladder.. If I even have to be.. I just choose name if that's how it goes. @ShadowFox254

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Wheeler

@Stomatopod17: We meet in the lobby, my name is the same there, so just challenge me and done.

Wheeler

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.