3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 13,801 to 13,820 of 18,301

AuthorMessage

TobuKatsu

13,801. Posted:

I Battled 2 goomys with this lvl100 chimchar i got from gts, can lvl100s not evolve?

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

13,802. Posted:

TobuKatsu wrote:

I Battled 2 goomys with this lvl100 chimchar i got from gts, can lvl100s not evolve?

No, because in most cases, in order to evolve a pokemon, it has to level up, but if it's level 100, it can't level up anymore.

"If you don't dream, you'll never be able to wake up."
"Before you look for an answer, make sure there's an answer to look for."
"If something is created only for it to be destroyed, should it even be created at all?"
"Need is a being that can only exist when accompanied by desire."
-Myself +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,803. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

TobuKatsu wrote:

No, because in most cases, in order to evolve a pokemon, it has to level up, but if it's level 100, it can't level up anymore.

^this,

Only if it's a trade evolution, or evolutionary stone.. once a pokemon reaches lv. 100 it is forever impossible to evolve it if it needs to level up.

I always wished they had Very rare candies which lowered their levels..

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

BenAV

13,804. Posted:

I guess they could add something like that, but it's probably pretty rare that anyone actually needs to lower a Pokemon's level I'd imagine.

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

13,805. Posted:

@BenAV @Stomatopod17 How many times will I have to bring up my Common Candy Item idea? Buy-able in pokemarts, 200 poke dollars each, it lowers a Pokemon's level by one and it has the exact same sprite as a Rare Candy, except rather than colored blue, it's brown. It's perfect, but it belongs to me. Common Candy, copyright 2014.

"If something is created only for it to be destroyed, should it even be created at all?"
-Myself +

AuthorMessage

BenAV

13,806. Posted:

I prefer to just level up my Pokemon right the first time. :)

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,807. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

Yeah but it would make heartscale farming easier. Accidental pressed the wrong button to remember the move? Go to the pokemart.. buy them and relearn it! No more luvdisc murdering!

BTW guys I will not be able to get on my 3DS for a little while. School is becoming the bain of my existance..

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

13,808. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

Yeah but it would make heartscale farming easier. Accidental pressed the wrong button to remember the move? Go to the pokemart.. buy them and relearn it! No more luvdisc murdering!

BTW guys I will not be able to get on my 3DS for a little while. School is becoming the bain of my existance..

Your telling me, high school is getting hectic, even my nuzlocke is being put on hold. As for murdering luvdisc that'll never end

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

13,809. Posted:

I've pretty much just ran out of things to do. I don't feel like battling online, and have got enough perfectly bred Pokemon for variety to last a good while. For now I'm grinding Battle Masion to amass a ton of points to buy items for all the team members.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,810. Posted:

I actually got pokegen to work for me last week BTW. Whether they'll go through idk because my bank expired and I have yet to renew it.. plus lost my 3ds for sometime hence why I can't get on (grades..)

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

13,811. Posted:

I've noticed my roster doesn't have any Grass types. Any good ones that don't rely on a sun team setup?

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,812. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

I've noticed my roster doesn't have any Grass types. Any good ones that don't rely on a sun team setup?

Amoongus or breloom.

Sash parasect on a trick room team is a monster too.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

13,813. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I actually got pokegen to work for me last week BTW. Whether they'll go through idk because my bank expired and I have yet to renew it.. plus lost my 3ds for sometime hence why I can't get on (grades..)

Well that sucks. How did you lose it?

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,814. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Well that sucks. How did you lose it?

I mean parents found out my grades and I'm not getting it back until they're brought up. (Got behind in work and I'm not even passing.. just gotta catch up is all.)

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

13,815. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I haven't used pokegen myself, but don't you get the pokemon you make from the GTS in your game? If so, won't you and everyone else who hacks in pokemon be screwed once Nintendo closes the DS Wi-Fi stuff? I mean, you can't connect to the GTS if you can't get internet, so once they shut down the connection...

WingedSnagret wrote:

A grass type that doesn't rely on the sun? What ever happened to that perfect Ferrothorn I gave you? Is it just not good enough for you anymore?! IS THAT IT?!?! ... Yep. I'd say that I've finally reached my "stupid" level of tired for today.

-Myself +

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,816. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I haven't used pokegen myself, but don't you get the pokemon you make from the GTS in your game? If so, won't you and everyone else who hacks in pokemon be screwed once Nintendo closes the DS Wi-Fi stuff? I mean, you can't connect to the GTS if you can't get internet, so once they shut down the connection...

WingedSnagret wrote:

A grass type that doesn't rely on the sun? What ever happened to that perfect Ferrothorn I gave you? Is it just not good enough for you anymore?! IS THAT IT?!?! ... Yep. I'd say that I've finally reached my "stupid" level of tired for today.

I'm actually connecting VIA my 3ds. For some reason my DS lite never worked from the being.. but no matter I lived without pokegen all this time and still can.. but I shall take advantage while avialible.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

BenAV

13,817. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

There are other methods that don't require the GTS, so there's always still going to be plenty of hacked Pokemon going around.

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,818. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

There are other methods that don't require the GTS, so there's always still going to be plenty of hacked Pokemon going around.

Untitled

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

13,819. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Untitled

I'm buying that baby this weekend. Need my Legendaries.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

13,820. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

BenAV wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Untitled

3DS action replays either don't exist or don't work.

-Myself +