Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

HOW DARE YVELTAL'S LYING SINS MANIPULATE ME! I CURSE THE TO AN ODD KEYSTONE! LORD HELIX SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

Then I shall join LORD DOME and rise as a Wonder Guard Spiritomb heh heh heh Xerneas and I shall destroy Yveltal and the despicable "lord" heeeeeeeeeelix

LORD ROOT AND I ALONG WITH THO DEADLY POISON MOTH VENOMOTH AND IT'S PROTECTOR AEGISLASH SHALL CONQUER YOUR SOULS UNDER THE BLESSING OF THE LORD HELIX!!

Arceus:ENOUGH I say! This feud between two groups shall end or all involved shall be put to death! I gave you all life and I can take it away! That goes for all "lords","legends","Mr.Derps" whatever this ends now.

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,742. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

HOW DARE YVELTAL'S LYING SINS MANIPULATE ME! I CURSE THE TO AN ODD KEYSTONE! LORD HELIX SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

Then I shall join LORD DOME and rise as a Wonder Guard Spiritomb heh heh heh Xerneas and I shall destroy Yveltal and the despicable "lord" heeeeeeeeeelix

LORD ROOT AND I ALONG WITH THO DEADLY POISON MOTH VENOMOTH AND IT'S PROTECTOR AEGISLASH SHALL CONQUER YOUR SOULS UNDER THE BLESSING OF THE LORD HELIX!!

Arceus:ENOUGH I say! This feud between two groups shall end or all involved shall be put to death! I gave you all life and I can take it away! That goes for all "lords","legends","Mr.Derps" whatever this ends now.

WE ACCEPT THY CHALLENGE.. THIS WORLD YOU'VE PUT TO GATHER WITH YOUR THREE CHILDREN.. FULL OF HATE AND DEATH! A SINGLE WAR BETWEEN US IMMORTALS SHALL BE GREAT BEYOND WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING.. IF YOU WISH TO STOP US.. COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT US... AND BRING YOUR TRIO CHILDREN TOO YOU BLOODY COLOR CHANGING STALLION!

(Sorry for prolonging this but this is the most entertainment I got all week..)

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

13,743. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

WE ACCEPT THY CHALLENGE.. THIS WORLD YOU'VE PUT TO GATHER WITH YOUR THREE CHILDREN.. FULL OF HATE AND DEATH! A SINGLE WAR BETWEEN US IMMORTALS SHALL BE GREAT BEYOND WHAT YOU HAVE TO BRING.. IF YOU WISH TO STOP US.. COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT US... AND BRING YOUR TRIO CHILDREN TOO YOU BLOODY COLOR CHANGING STALLION!

And then the pokemon-man war spoken of in pokemon x started and everyone but the weird tall guy and his pokemon died
The End.

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,744. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

And then the pokemon-man war spoken of in pokemon x started and everyone but the weird tall guy and his pokemon died
The End.

And that's what really happened!

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,745. Posted:

I hate that you can't back out of battle spot if you can't find anyone -.-

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,746. Posted:

OK.. so I hatched 1100 pokemon.. then I got the shiny charm. At 1140 (pretty sure only 20-30 eggs but to be safe..) I hatched a shiny honedge.. at 1180 (again pretty sure at 20-40..) I hatched a shiny joltik.. I just checked in battle spot.. I hatched 1377 eggs.. almost 200 and no shiny nincada.. still trying tho!

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,747. Posted:

you guys convinced me, when I finish my first well planned team(the rest was all either basic type matchup covering or pokémon I like) I'll train an Omastar just for fun!!!! :D

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Xtremetdifan

13,748. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

The End.

And that's what really happened!

We should do this more often

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,749. Posted:

yeah I should have seen it coming when I wanted to make different team(different from my standards) now I'm tangled in a messy chain of egg move, IV and nature breeding.... this will take a good while......

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

13,750. Posted:

Well, trading totodiles have been an effective way to get pokes. Less than 100 left to get shiny charm :D

By any chance, does someone has a delcatty and/or drowzee I could borrow?

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,751. Posted:

@Gridattack I have a Drowzee

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

13,752. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

I wonder, could I get one? What would you like in return?

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,753. Posted:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hm.... anything is fine.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

13,754. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hm.... anything is fine.

Alright thanks! I think I have you registered already IIRC.

Edited on by Gridatttack

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,755. Posted:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hm.... anything is fine.

Alright thank! I think I have you registered already IIRC.

well I think you're at least in my Acquaintances list(is your IGN Gab?)

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

13,756. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Gridatttack wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

hm.... anything is fine.

Alright thank! I think I have you registered already IIRC.

well I think you're at least in my Acquaintances list(is your IGN Gab?)

Yeah.

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,757. Posted:

ok let's trade.

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Gridatttack

13,758. Posted:

Thanks! Also lol I thought I had you on my friend list. Coincidentally, I have another Gustavo who's from brazil too O.o

Sparity~
4554-0649-6542

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

13,759. Posted:

Gridatttack wrote:

Thanks! Also lol I thought I had you on my friend list. Coincidentally, I have another Gustavo who's from brazil too O.o

what a coincidence! :O
and thanks(I like Chikorita! :D )

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

13,760. Posted:

Gridatttack wrote:

Well, trading totodiles have been an effective way to get pokes. Less than 100 left to get shiny charm :D

By any chance, does someone has a delcatty and/or drowzee I could borrow?

I believe I have a delcatty. I also have the best pokemon in the world! HYPNO!
Untitled

Bug Gym Leader