3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 13,721 to 13,740 of 18,292

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,721. Posted:

Ok here's my list
Stormari
Swordawott
Sir Sword/Blade
Ninjawott

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,722. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Ok here's my list
Stormari
Swordawott
Sir Sword/Blade
Ninjawott

I know it's not on the list but how about Sir.murai(for the joke) or Muramasa(the legendary swordsmith who made a cursed blade)


hint about my team
with the huge power of a mummy you can never slack off ;)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,723. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Ok here's my list
Stormari
Swordawott
Sir Sword/Blade
Ninjawott

I know it's not on the list but how about Sir.murai(for the joke) or Muramasa(the legendary swordsmith who made a cursed blade)


hint about my team
with the huge power of a mummy you can never slack off ;)

Oh god no that ghost from gen 5...

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

13,724. Posted:

What's everyone's Top 10 Pokémon? Since we're at the start of the new gen.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,725. Posted:

hard to say...
top 10 favorites:
Gardevoir
Gallade
Lucario
Moltres
Greninja
Blaziken
Absol
Venusaur
Metagrosss
Xatu


current top 10 for battling:
Ambipom
Milotic
Greninja
Absol
Volcarona
Gardevoir
Blastoise
Moltres
Dragalge(maybe)
Leafeon

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,726. Posted:

Top ten in no specific order
1.Metagross 2.Arcanine 3.Lucario 4.Infernape 5.Mew 6.Diagla 7.Mewtwo 8.Sandslash 9.MR.DERP(stunfisk) and the newcomer....10.Froakie! This guy received so much hate that I had to show him so love and he returned it by turning into the amazing greninja

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,727. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

What's everyone's Top 10 Pokémon? Since we're at the start of the new gen.

Design wise..
1. ninjask - First poke game I've owned was colloseum.. I enjoyed overusing ninjask in the set gametypes.. began liking it.. then just loved it's design.. and to this day love using it in the handheld games.
2. galvantula - Design, appearance, awesome..
3 venomoth - Tbh, I could've cared less in the past... but now because I got into the venosweep I began liking it as a pokemon..
4. aegislash - Sheild form just amuses me.. especially shiny ;)
5. porygon-z - Something about it..
6. Giratina - origin forme reminds me of Gonodactylaceus ternatensis which is my favorite species of stomatopod (although I don't support it's collection methods)
7. ariados - I like arachnids and ariados's coloration amuses me
8. parasect - Hermit crab like.. interest me
9. shedinja or beedrill - shedinja is awesome, ninjask's secondary half.. and beedrill's design+coloration is boss IMO.. sad about it's stats..
10. clawitzer - have pistol shrimp for pets and love them..

For use in battle..
1. Venomoth - troll face
2. Galvantula - when sashed it can support with sticky web.. it can out speed and OHKO charizards with thunder.. it's an absolute boss..
3. Aegislash - Love switching between blade and sheild forme.. makes me feel boss.. and then it's stats and movepool and strategy please I's..
4. Shedinja - troll face again..
5. Mega pinsir - obvious
6. Gliscor - ridiculous wall
7. Victreebel - Most dangerous sweeper in sun teams
8. Volcarona - same as venomoth practicely.. I'd put it higher but I didn't think of it soon enough and now I'm too lazy to switch it's spot with shedinja..
9. Ninjask - Epic baton passer
10. Ferrothorn - Physical wall and damages physical hit.. after a curse it sweeps anything that doesn't kill it first turn with gyro ball..

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,728. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 sorry only now that I've noticed the "to" between the "a" and the "p" I've been typing the wrong username all this time! :O

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,729. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Stomatopod17 sorry only now that I've noticed the "to" between the "a" and the "p" I've been typing the wrong username all this time! :O

I didn't even noticed :D

My username refers to my favorite animals and pets. I own three stomatopods a.k.a. Mantis shrimp as of right now (2x Ocellarus, 1x N. wennerae)
One of mine below (FYI I was using my 3ds camera.. and it was not easy angling that side of the tank..)

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,730. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

13,731. Posted:

Being that I've just gotten into Pokemon and am still trying to experience everything, I don't have a definitive top ten. However I have enough to make a comprehensive list.

Gliscor, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z (I count them as one slot), Talonflame, Blaziken, Chandelure, Rayquaza, Aegislash, Volcarona, Greninja, and Ferrothorn, and more are all candidates for a top ten. I haven't decided who would go where though.

I do however have two top favorites. Yveltal is my favorite legendary, and Dodrio is my favorite overall.

And yes, there is an abundance of Flying types in that list. But most of you probably saw that coming.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,732. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Being that I've just gotten into Pokemon and am still trying to experience everything, I don't have a definitive top ten. However I have enough to make a comprehensive list.

Gliscor, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z (I count them as one slot), Talonflame, Blaziken, Chandelure, Rayquaza, Aegislash, Volcarona, Greninja, and Ferrothorn, and more are all candidates for a top ten. I haven't decided who would go where though.

I do however have two top favorites. Yveltal is my favorite legendary, and Dodrio is my favorite overall.

And yes, there is an abundance of Flying types in that list. But most of you probably saw that coming.

Noivern? :p

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

13,733. Posted:

1. Nidoqueen - Loved her since the beginning I caught my Nidoran (female) in gen l. She's my everything. :P
2. Alakazam - This Pokémon is still a bad donkey. Amazing stats, movepool, and with Magic Guard + Sash! A Pokémon to fear on any opponent.
3. Arcanine - Extremespeed and Close Combat! Need I say more.
4. Latias - This makes it more sweeter since mine is shiny.
5. Kangaskhan - Everyone now uses her because of her Mega. I 've always used her before the Mega
6. Electivire - This Pokémon doesn't mess around. ;)
7. Scizor - When Steel was new in gen 2 and Scyther can evolve now. This Pokémon got me some amazing wins
8. Pidgeot - I'm pretty sure everyone has fond memories of this bird.
9. Espeon - I bet some of you thought it would be "Vaporeon". :P
10.Tyranitar - This Pokémon of chaos will destroy lives and property.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

13,734. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Being that I've just gotten into Pokemon and am still trying to experience everything, I don't have a definitive top ten. However I have enough to make a comprehensive list.

Gliscor, Porygon2 and Porygon-Z (I count them as one slot), Talonflame, Blaziken, Chandelure, Rayquaza, Aegislash, Volcarona, Greninja, and Ferrothorn, and more are all candidates for a top ten. I haven't decided who would go where though.

I do however have two top favorites. Yveltal is my favorite legendary, and Dodrio is my favorite overall.

And yes, there is an abundance of Flying types in that list. But most of you probably saw that coming.

Noivern? :p

Oops, how could I forget the first primary Flying type? Yeah he's in there too even though I haven't used mine much yet. ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,735. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,736. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

HOW DARE YVELTAL'S LYING SINS MANIPULATE ME! I CURSE THE TO AN ODD KEYSTONE! LORD HELIX SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,737. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Top ten in no specific order
1.Metagross 2.Arcanine 3.Lucario 4.Infernape 5.Mew 6.Diagla 7.Mewtwo 8.Sandslash 9.MR.DERP(stunfisk) and the newcomer....10.Froakie! This guy received so much hate that I had to show him so love and he returned it by turning into the amazing greninja

Metagross-Love the design "X" and sheer POWAR!
Arcanine-Use him in every gen possible one of my mains and has brutal flare blitzes
Lucario-Great design, "Aura" skills and a powerful mega
Infernape-My first starter and pokemon ever, he'll always have a special spot in me heart
Mew-I've loved him since the beginning, learning every tm and trolling mewtwo? Priceless
Diagla-First legend and roar of time is one of the greatest moves evar(except for the recharge turn)
Mewtwo- 154 base special attack, 154 base special attack and his design and mega(s) and he could fight new to a standstill?!?
Sandslash-You look like Sonic! ...no? Ok at least you get rapid spin. Your shiny form is red?!? You look like Knuckles!....No? Ok.
Mr.Derp-TROLL Kill me if you can! TROLL
Froakie-I was mocked, bullied and put below chespin. Even with the type advantage over fennekin, no one likes me..... What? You-you pick me? Jay I promise I will fight and remain by your side forever and always....

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,738. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

HOW DARE YVELTAL'S LYING SINS MANIPULATE ME! I CURSE THE TO AN ODD KEYSTONE! LORD HELIX SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

Then I shall join LORD DOME and rise as a Wonder Guard Spiritomb heh heh heh Xerneas and I shall destroy Yveltal and the despicable "lord" heeeeeeeeeelix

Pokemon Mains:Infernape,Stunfisk,Garchomp
Smash Mains:Sonic,Fox,Ike

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MegaBeedrill

13,739. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

LORD HELIX HAS BEEN REVIVED BY THE GREAT YVELTAL TO CEASE LIFE!

YOU FOOL! Xerneas revived Lord Helix to aid in the destruction of Yveltal before he could cause Lord Helix to cease life you've created a PARADOX!

HOW DARE YVELTAL'S LYING SINS MANIPULATE ME! I CURSE THE TO AN ODD KEYSTONE! LORD HELIX SHALL PREVAIL!!!!!

Then I shall join LORD DOME and rise as a Wonder Guard Spiritomb heh heh heh Xerneas and I shall destroy Yveltal and the despicable "lord" heeeeeeeeeelix

LORD ROOT AND I ALONG WITH THO DEADLY POISON MOTH VENOMOTH AND IT'S PROTECTOR AEGISLASH SHALL CONQUER YOUR SOULS UNDER THE BLESSING OF THE LORD HELIX!!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

13,740. Posted:

Yes, well roleplaying aside my Teddiursa finally picked up a Leftovers.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64