3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 13,701 to 13,720 of 17,792

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,701. Posted:

Well.. since everybody seems to be starting the downing stage of gen 6.. should we give ideas for gen 7?

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

13,702. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Well.. since everybody seems to be starting the downing stage of gen 6.. should we give ideas for gen 7?

I really hope gen 7 (or even the Hoenn remake?) gives more evolutions to previous Pokemon, similar to the number that gen IV did. But the existence of Mega evolutions makes me wonder if we'll never see new regular evolutions for old Pokemon ever again. That'd really suck.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,703. Posted:

Right now I'm working on my double battle team.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sensei_Sendai

13,704. Posted:

Hey guys. Is anyone willing to trade an Aggronite from Y.

Willing to give away Mega T-Tar or Mega Mewtwo X for it.

Sensei_Sendai

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,705. Posted:

@Shadowfox254, what are you doing We've been in the lobby waiting for preparations to be completed for almost 5 minutes..

EDIT: nvm..

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

13,706. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Shadowfox254, what are you doing We've been in the lobby waiting for preparations to be completed for almost 5 minutes..

EDIT: nvm..

My little nephew doesn't want me to play right now. He wants me to play outside with him.

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,707. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Shadowfox254, what are you doing We've been in the lobby waiting for preparations to be completed for almost 5 minutes..

EDIT: nvm..

My little nephew doesn't want me to play right now. He wants me to play outside with him.

Ah no problem!
Lemme guess you have to watch him for a little while?

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadowFox254

13,708. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

@Shadowfox254, what are you doing We've been in the lobby waiting for preparations to be completed for almost 5 minutes..

EDIT: nvm..

My little nephew doesn't want me to play right now. He wants me to play outside with him.

Ah no problem!
Lemme guess you have to watch him for a little while?

Yeah. Just give me 30 mins. ;)

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,709. Posted:

GG, Gustavo!

How'd you like my mind game tricking your absolutey ;)

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,710. Posted:

@Stomapod17 how did you know I wasn't going to use Sucker Punch that turn!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O
guess my battle style is too obvious.
good game!(and the connection wasn't lost this time!)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,711. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Stomapod17 how did you know I wasn't going to use Sucker Punch that turn!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O
guess my battle style is too obvious.

I'm a troll like that :p

I was stalling knowing you'd think I would be trolling and eventually just go for a regular attack. Or think I was just trying to get you to run out of pp
EDIT: Good connection thankfully! what EVs/nature/IVs are on your volcarona? My modest max speed evs still outsped yours even after +1 quiver..
5ZHW-WWWW-WWW6-XCMF

EDIT again.. I forgot I had the sticky web up :p

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,712. Posted:

@Stomapod17 mine is modest with max EVs and IVs on speed but don't forget it was under the effect of the sticky web so either one could have moved first.

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,713. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Stomapod17 mine is modest with max EVs and IVs on speed but don't forget it was under the effect of the sticky web so either one could have moved first.

Ah very true I completely forgot about the web.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

13,714. Posted:

6IV Venipede in the first batch. Crazy. Currently working on Larvitar.

Btw I know I said I was leaving before, but, honestly, did anyone believe that? Heck I made the statement and didn't believe it.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,715. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

6IV Venipede in the first batch. Crazy. Currently working on Larvitar.

Btw I know I said I was leaving before, but, honestly, did anyone believe that? Heck I made the statement and didn't believe it.

I got things almost as good in the second egg so I believe :)

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,716. Posted:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GuSolarFlare

13,717. Posted:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)


on another note I'm making a new team. all I can say is the I call it
project F-un-fair :p
fear the power of overused tricks that mess everything up!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Stomatopod17

13,718. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,719. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)

Sandy cheeks!

NO Lord Helix has fallen and will never rise again!
Sandy Cheeks doesn't fit thanks 4 the idea though

Edited on by Xtremetdifan

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Xtremetdifan

13,720. Posted:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

Xtremetdifan wrote:

I know this is the xy forum but I have a pokemon white announcement:I'm starting a nuzlocke as we type and will be focusing all pokemon game time towards that... it's my very first nuzlocke and so far I've chosen oshawott but can't think of a good nickanme ... That is all

call it Samurott ;)


on another note I'm making a new team. all I can say is the I call it
project F-un-fair :p
fear the power of overused tricks that mess everything up!!!!!!!!!!!

Will Wobbufet be used?

Must beat in Pokemon battle, checklist:
*
*
*

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5259-4542