3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,361 to 1,380 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,361. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

Can someone post a list of the evil pokemon?

What evil Pokemon?

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,362. Posted:

Serebii mentions a reveal on the Game Freak site today about a 'surprising collaboration'. It is not confirmed but is seems Pokémon related. It says something about a 'beloved game played around the world'. As far as Game Freak franchises are concerned, that sounds like Pokémon.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,363. Posted:

On the game freak website a silohette of something came out saying "the well known game, played all around the world, is about to be reborn thanks to a surprising collaboration" it's not known if it's a pokemon, but let's face it is. I looked at it and stood up and saw, what I thought, what was a better look. I don't know what it looks like but the best I can say it looks as is it has a horse snout, on a phanpy sized armordillo backed thing with phanpy legs it sounds weird and won't look like it but this what I can describe it as

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,364. Posted:

The series has to be pokemon. I'd be surprised if Nintendo actually let them handle one of their IP's. I just wonder what they're gonna Xros pokemon with this time! The silhouette really doesn't look like any pokemon right now. Could it be tied to the 6th generation as its first spin-off? Maybe we're all wrong and it's not pokemon!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Kryce

1,365. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

The series has to be pokemon. I'd be surprised if Nintendo actually let them handle one of their IP's. I just wonder what they're gonna Xros pokemon with this time! The silhouette really doesn't look like any pokemon right now. Could it be tied to the 6th generation as its first spin-off? Maybe we're all wrong and it's not pokemon!

what if it's Drill dozer or even ... Pulseman ( I would be sooo happy if it is) or maybe it is 1st generation pokémon remake, I don't know why but "the well known game, played all around the world" sounds a lot like pokemon red, blue or even yellow but then again it's highly unlikely due to pkemon X and Y close to be realeased .

3DS code : 0275-8197-3634
Currently Playing :
The legend of zelda : Ocarina of time 3D ( 3DS )
The legend of zelda : Phantom Hourglass( DS )
The legend of zelda : twilght princess ( wii )
Hype : The legend of Zelda : A link between the worlds .

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,366. Posted:

Yeah, reading the articles on Serebii and Pokebeach this could very well be something else entirely. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not even a GAME FREAK game. Maybe it's someone else's famous franchise completely reimagined. Maaan, when are we gonna find out? D:

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,367. Posted:

Probably for as long as it took Oorotto to be fully revealed oh wait we're still waiting for it, it better hurry up

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,368. Posted:

Pokebeach has a pretty accurate depiction of it up.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,369. Posted:

This made me laugh so hard.

Untitled

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,370. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

This made me laugh so hard.

Untitled

That's hilarious

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,371. Posted:

Kryce wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

what if it's Drill dozer or even ... Pulseman ( I would be sooo happy if it is) or maybe it is 1st generation pokémon remake, I don't know why but "the well known game, played all around the world" sounds a lot like pokemon red, blue or even yellow but then again it's highly unlikely due to pkemon X and Y close to be realeased .

That already exists on Game Boy Advance. If it is not Pokemon, it will likely be a franchise from another developer that GF is just involved with.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,372. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

Whynot-- wrote:

What evil Pokemon?

I dont know, I saw a post mentioning them :/

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,373. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

DdFixen wrote:

Whynot-- wrote:

What evil Pokemon?

I dont know, I saw a post mentioning them :/

Maybe you mean dark Pokémon? They're called "evil" in Japan.

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,374. Posted:

Or the evil teams pokemon? if so then it's Houndour

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,375. Posted:

There's some gameplay footage of surfing, fishing and and Inkay appearing on an island:

I like how the Pokemon's shadow appears when encountered close up and the background's details!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,376. Posted:

So that's pretty cool the shadow of the wild pokemon, going diagonally which I know for a fact it's not a camera trick, when we put something in our bag we actually put things in a bag but it sucks we can ride an actual pokemon but when we surf on it it's a shadow

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,377. Posted:

Whoa, they graphics look really great compared to previous games; it's about time the pulled off a proper 3D Pokemon game, I think.

Oh, and by the way, I'm definitely gonna name that sword Pokemon (what's its name?) Master Sword, just for the sake of it:)

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,378. Posted:

Honedge is the name stabbing pokemon is it's game

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,379. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Honedge is the name stabbing pokemon is it's game

English. USE IT.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

1,380. Posted:

they need to make a remake of the greatest pokemon games ever. sapphire(my first and favorite game ever)3ds remake plz

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

The Final 2 Great Turn-Base RPGs Pokemon and Fire Emblem

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod