3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,281 to 1,300 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,281. Posted:

Also, another thing about the bird Pokemon, it makes even more sense for it to be a plague doctor. Its theme is supposed to be fragrances and its move is Aromatherapy, and plague doctors would put fragrances in their masks and drench their coats in perfume since they though it would ward off the evil of the plague. So, yeah, I'm liking Shushup a lot. :D

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,282. Posted:

So team flair ay. Another fire using evil team who's soul purpose is making money load of crap really. It'll be we beat them and it says (character) earned (money) but team flair grunt doesn't give it you and runs away. What a duck

Edited on by theblackdragon

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,283. Posted:

anyone wonders if there will be a humanoid fairy type pokemon that looks like an elf or something?
tolonflame and cluancher is a must have for me.

Edited on by Bronze

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,284. Posted:

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah... I have to stop looking at the new 'mon... But they're all so much better than gen fiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeee. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,285. Posted:

I wonder when the generic Rock/Ground or just seperate types will be shown and Ice types too.

Edited on by Marakuto

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,286. Posted:

....Those squids are upside down! :O ???

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,287. Posted:

Oh my god you're right it's like vullaby's egg shell
And I just read and really took notice Pancham evolves into goronda by a new evolution method mystery time

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,288. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

anyone wonders if there will be a humanoid fairy type pokemon that looks like an elf or something?
tolonflame and cluancher is a must have for me.

Gardevoir is now Psychic/Fairy. It kinda is like an elf and humanoid as well.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,289. Posted:

I hope there's a fairy type that looks like Goblenmon (is that his name?) Ogremon?

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,290. Posted:

I just realized, the sqiuds are from the Pokebeach rumor! In english will the first one be Inkay?

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,291. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

I just realized, the sqiuds are from the Pokebeach rumor! In english will the first one be Inkay?

Really??? That's hilarious if it's true, since everyone thought they were cats!

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

1,292. Posted:

So to go along with the Steel/Ghost typing, Honedge has No Guard... I guess it won't be making use of Dynamicpunch any time soon, but this'll be interesting :3

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,293. Posted:

RedPanda wrote:

So to go along with the Steel/Ghost typing, Honedge has No Guard... I guess it won't be making use of Dynamicpunch any time soon, but this'll be interesting :3

The supposed 'offensive' stat distribution of Honedge (as in, its stats being attack focused and its ability being No Guard) makes me wonder if that talk of a shield like Pokemon to go with it is true. Perhaps it'll be part of a pair, both based on possessed medieval weapons.

Of course, it'd be even cooler if it evolved into a haunted suit of armour Pokemon or something. That'd be outright badass.

Talk Nintendo, my Nintendo Forum!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,294. Posted:

So that new move. It reverses stat changes as in 3 boosts from swords dance are now 3 drops in power from swords dance? Because that's awesome!!

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,295. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

So that new move. It reverses stat changes as in 3 boosts from swords dance are now 3 drops in power from swords dance? Because that's awesome!!

:O they should call it objection.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,296. Posted:

I just thougt of an awesome conclusion to x and y's plot. After capturing xermnas, team flare uses it's magic to enhance their fire types to burn kalos to ashes so they can rebuild it. With the professor and your friends you must fight their pokemon as flames start. You start losing when all of a sudden it cuts to scenes all over the region where the people wish for your safe return. This song also kicks in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9tKy6-hMC8

Then you and your friends gain new strength to stop their fire types. They then flee to their base for the final plot, using yuelltal to increase their dark type moves and defeat you. The final showdown then begins. Who else thinks this would be awesome to see but unlikely?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,297. Posted:

They have done the whole "destroy everything" thing before so I don't think so.

Is it bad that I want the evil team to be like team rocket? Just there doing bad stuff in the background instead of being all "mwahaha wer da villeins we rulez u".

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,298. Posted:

I have a feeling that's how they're gonna be if all they want is money.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,299. Posted:

Guys, they revealed a device called the holocaster! It tells you about tournaments and events!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,300. Posted:

MrMario02 wrote:

Guys, they revealed a device called the holocaster!

That name can easily be mis-pronounced in horrible ways.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!