Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,262. Posted:

I'm betting on orrotto showing up and it could leak late tonight.

Hm that's a convincing pic but i am not buying it right now.

Edit 2: here is another rumor http://pokejungle.net/2013/07/09/rumor-2ch-posts-august-coroc...

Also isn't that black and white's battle screen shown there?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,263. Posted:

GUYS! We won't be able to catch Mewtwo! He's too powerful!
Untitled
HE CRUSHES POKEBALLS!!!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,264. Posted:

Then we will have to use the godliest weapon every to catch him:

Untitled

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,265. Posted:

rumours don't come from the guy who's got so much right so I doubt them
CONFIRMED TODAY
korondo, the evolution of Pancham is here it looks looks awesome. Dark/fighting with iron fist ability
shushup is a weird fairy typed birdy thing with healer ability
squids, maika and karamanero, are from the same line and are dark/psychic. karamanero has a new dark move turn over
a puff ball cotton candy thing peroppafu s fairy type with new ability sweet pale
honedge has no guard ability
clauncher s exclusive to x and skrelp is exclusive to y
two gym leaders one with robot arms and his normal arms, it seems he may be psychic type or steel type, a guy that sees to rock climbing so maybe rock type
professor purataanu s a guy so Patrice doesn't really suit him especially with his looks
evil team is team flair/flare
xerneas is fairy type while yveltal is dark/flying

so a lot of new stuff today with evolutions and his is all thanks to serebii

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

1,266. Posted:

I have commited to myself to stop looking at pokemon news until i finish Pokemon X.THis would make it the first pokemon since as long as i could remember that i didnt know anything about the pkmn since i started playing

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,267. Posted:

COROCORO SCREENSHOTS ARE HERE! NEW POKEMON!
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,268. Posted:

New info:

• Xerneas is Fairy
  • Yveltal is Dark/Flying
  • Xerneas has the ability Fairy Aura, which powers up Fairy moves and a move called Geo Control.
  • Yveltal has the ability Dark Aura, which Boosts Dark moves and a move called Death Wing.
  • Honedge has the No Guard ability. (No Levitate I guess)
  • Clauncher and Skrelp are exclusive to each version.
  • Shitoron and Zakura are two new Gym Leaders
  • Prof. Platane is the main professor and will battle you at certain points in the game.
  • Evil team is called Team Flare.
  • Improved connection via PSS to things like GTS and Global Link.

Five new creatures revealed:

Goronda
Fighting/Dark
Evolution of Pancham shown earlier. It seems it evolves in some new way. I have to say this guy looks exceptionally baddonkey. Looks like it could become a fan favourite. Has Hammer Arm.

Maika
Dark/Psychic
A squid but not a water type? It has an interesting combo of Dark/Psychic, so keep it safe from Bugs. Apparently it can learn a move that switches its stats.

Karamanero
Dark/Psychic
Maika evolves into Karamanero. Look at that beak and that confident smirk on its face. This is one of my favourite designs already. Can learn Hypnosis.

Shushup
Fairy
This Fairy-type bird will only appear in Y. Apparently it is one of those Pokémon that are good at using healing moves. Although it is not a Flying-type, it appears this thing can fly with those small wings, so perhaps it or its possible evolution will be capable of learning Fly.

Peroppafu
Fairy
Instead of Shushup, X players will meet Peroppafu, a Pokémon resembling cotton candy. Yeah, you read it correctly, there's a cotton candy Pokémon now. Look at that derpy smile. Looks like a love baby of a Cottonee and a Jigglypuff. Cute and fluffy. I actually kinda like it.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Ratholos

1,269. Posted:

its confirmed Yveltal is Dark/Flying and Xerneas is Fairy!!!!!

awesomeness
5069-4224-6280

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,270. Posted:

Why does Karamanero remind me of Orochimaru from Naruto...? o_o

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,271. Posted:

I LOVE THESE NEW POKEMON!!! OH GOD ARE THOSE SQUIDS!? COOL! OH LAWDY THAT PANCHAM EVOLUTION!! I LOOOOVE THE COTTON CANDY GUY!!!!
The nerdy looking kid gym leader reminds me of Panty and Stockings!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,272. Posted:

Guys guys guys
serebii update says "The teaser for next month's CoroCoro issue, due for release on August 12th 2013, is said that the magazine will contain the biggest scoop of the century. We'll provide details on that next month
HOLY poopiedoodledingdongdays. excuse my language but biggest scoop of the century. If we go by the rumour that has been proven right pretty much then, double type moves, mewtwo third form probably 5-7 new pokemon and well with biggest scoop of the century being involved 3 of the 5-7 should be starter evolutions and logic and reasoning hopefully dragon Eevee

Edited on by theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,273. Posted:

Don't mind me asking, as I'm sure it's already been mentioned but:

What is the type matchup between Fairy and Dark / Flying in Xerneas and Yveltal's case?

Also, is Honedge a rare Pokemon or no? It reminds me of the kind of pseudo-legendaries like Volcarana.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,274. Posted:

There is not much known about the Fairy type. All we know now is that it is offesively strong against Dragon-type Pokémon. I don't know anything about Honedge's rarity, but it is probably like the Klink, Magnemite or Bronzong of this game. I doubt it will be overly rare.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,275. Posted:

Thing about honedge is that it's been revealed for a few days so not much is gonna be known. Hell if we made predictions on it people thought it's ability was levitate it wasn't though. Will it evolve well hopefully
I was just thinking that rumour that has been getting everything right has got prof wrong it's platane not patrice so does this mean that rumour's fake? I mean it has to be real with evrything it got right no one can be that lucky to get Fairy type right, english names of Pancham, gogoat, fletchling and helioptile no I think they are telling truths but just got this slightly wrong I mean they got the first letter of prof right

AuthorMessage

iwanttodie

1,276. Posted:

Rensch wrote:

• Yveltal has Dark Aura, which Boosts Dark moves and a move called Death Wing.

Wow, I never thought I would have heard "Die" in a pokemon game.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,277. Posted:

So I don't want my Pancham to evolve. I like him the way he is!
Untitled
This thing is gonna evolve to look like a Plague Doctor, I can feel it!
Untitled
I REALLY like this guy! I actually kinda hope he doesn't evolve...
Untitled
This guy looks strange... But I feel like I'm gonna like him more later on like how I felt about Eelektross at first.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

SphericalCrusher

1,278. Posted:

Super excited for this. Preordered both X and Y. I'll be playing X and my son will be on Y. Trying to get the wife into it also. She's a gamer, but never got into Pokemon much. I've been playing Black 2 a lot lately, mostly for competitive battles.

SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter: th3crush3r

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,279. Posted:

Oh man that Pancham evo. is awesome. And the squids... I like. :) No opinion really on the cotton candy/bird one, but they're cute. I'm a little disappointed though, since Clauncher is exclusive to X. (I was planning on getting Y, but I guess once more exclusives are revealed I'll need to decide on a game...) I also feel like the only one who's enjoy these new characters' designs a lot, too. One more thing, it seems odd that Yveltal has two types while Xerneas only has one.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,280. Posted:

Shadowing wrote:

Rensch wrote:

• Yveltal has Dark Aura, which Boosts Dark moves and a move called Death Wing.

Wow, I never thought I would have heard "Die" in a pokemon game.

There has been towers and other buildings filled with literally dead pokemon in every game... The first games outright tell you that team rocket has been killing a bunch of pokemon, one pf them being cubone's mother.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok