3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,241 to 1,260 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,241. Posted:

But does anyone think it will evolve at all?

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,242. Posted:

I missed a lot again din't I?......

I think Flabébé should evolve into a tree of some sort.

Also I know where off this topic but does the thought of pikachu being a fairy type still bothers you guys. It does to me. Think how awkward it will be for a raichu to be an electric and fairy type......Well unless they gave pickachu a separate evolve form, But I REALLY doubt that will happen.

Edited on by Bronze

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,243. Posted:

Kryce wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Uh pokemon yes pokemon (i don't know I'm just confused)

I wonder if flabebe evolves

It should be a preevo for Lilligant, that way she would be 5 times more awesome with the fairy type (and it would confirm her appearance on the games, though being based on France pretty much means she will be there).

I highly doubt that, Flabébé is based on a spirit that use flowers power as a weapon so i don't think he will EVOLVE into one.

Well, I said it should... Not it will.

Then again, I just want lilligant to appear in these games... Maybe in the ingame equivalent to the gardens of versailles?
The fairy type would be nice too.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,244. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

Also I know where off this topic but does the thought of pikachu being a fairy type still bothers you guys. It does to me. Think how awkward it will be for a raichu to be an electric and fairy type......Well unless they gave pickachu a separate evolve form, But I REALLY doubt that will happen.

i am bothered by it it would get really awkward in the anime if Pikachu was knocked out in the anime by a dragon type oves or hell was only attacked by dragon type moves then it would have had to been attacked 2x as uch it would be a lie. flabebe into a tree guardian thing hmm

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,245. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

Um... I don't think it's been said anywhere that Pikachu was becoming a Fairy-type.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,246. Posted:

A long time ago someone said that every pokemon in the fairy group will become one. At that time we where just posting our thoughts about it. We were not saying that pickachu is going to be a fairy type for sure, just how weird it would be.

Edited on by Bronze

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,247. Posted:

I thought I'd bring up eevee again while it's quiet. In an earlier post I put in a video link to theories of another eeveelution to save time I've added a link here please watch it it does give some good theories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cw...
Basically points involve coming in pairs, special types and not physical types, the first eeveelution in the pokedex is weak to the second Espeon then Umbreon, Leafeon the Glaceon. Using these theories and I think there was another one type sticks out Dragon Type Eevee

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,248. Posted:

Now would they give eevee all the special types and then the physical types OR bring in a new eevee thing for the physical types OR not continue with physical types at all like eevee or new eevee thing?

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,249. Posted:

Physical and Special types have been replaced by physical and special moves since Diamond and Pearl.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,250. Posted:

I can't believe there's only 3 more months! 3 more months!!! :O It's so close!! QUICK!
Someone take this brick and hit me as hard as you can!! Try and wake me up when it's October! >:[

EDIT:
Untitled

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,251. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

I thought I'd bring up eevee again while it's quiet. In an earlier post I put in a video link to theories of another eeveelution to save time I've added a link here please watch it it does give some good theories
Basically points involve coming in pairs, special types and not physical types, the first eeveelution in the pokedex is weak to the second Espeon then Umbreon, Leafeon the Glaceon. Using these theories and I think there was another one type sticks out Dragon Type Eevee

A dragon Eevee, yes, I'd love that! Hopefully it would look cooler than this ribbon-clad fairy evolution...:P

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,252. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

A dragon Eevee, yes, I'd love that! Hopefully it would look cooler than this ribbon-clad fairy evolution...:P

You say that knowing said ribbon-clad fairy would most likely one shot a dragon Eevee right?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,253. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

DdFixen wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

You say that knowing said ribbon-clad fairy would most likely one shot a dragon Eevee right?

Untitled

My Squidloggery

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,254. Posted:

CaptainSquid wrote:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

DdFixen wrote:

firestarter2398 wrote:

Untitled

Yeah I'm very much aware of that, but I would still prefer it over a fairy-type evolution, cuz Dragon types are my favs. Sure we haven't seen ALL the Fairy types yet (far from it), but out of those Nintendo's actually shown us, I don't find them all too much of my liking. They're too... how should I put it... cute. But hopefully we'll se better ones the closer we get to the release date:)

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,255. Posted:

They are called fairy types, what did you expect? XD
I just wish they did something like monster types instead though. Just a tiny bit.

Edited on by Bronze

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,256. Posted:

First of all, sorry if I offended anyone in my previous post about... uh... yeah, Sylveon is the name of that Pokémon. I tend to be pretty rash in my opinions sometimes, and speak/type before I think things through properly. So yeah, there you go.

BUT, on to another subject now: I was thinking of maybe nicknaming all my 'mons in the new game, something I've never done before. Maybe they should all be named after Zelda characters and monsters, an idea that struck me yesterday. Do you guys have any other suggestions of specific themes I could name them after?

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,257. Posted:

@CM30 c mon men i added you like a month ago and you didnt add me back!!!!!!!!!!!!;l

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,258. Posted:

@polpolch

This isn't a 3DS friend code exchange thread, we have one already.
Please use this/

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,259. Posted:

@DdFixen: Just sayin' man, I don't really think you were being offensive... But if you want an idea for names, I had a Golett named Armos. :)

Also, @polpotch, please use that 3DS Friend Code thread that Emaan posted instead of here, you'll get a lot more responses there than you will here. Not to mention, I don't think @CM30 ever agreed to add you, and you'll probably get warning if you hound users for their codes.

Edited on by Squid

My Squidloggery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,260. Posted:

in about 2 days it'll be exactly 3 months until the release so freaking pumped.
There should be corocoro leaks on serebii tomorrow. But the past 2 months pokemon smash said it had a blowout of news this time no blowout mentioned so I guess we'll see more honedge stuff but nothing about some new pokemon but who knows