Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 18,330

firestarter2398

That sword pokemon's picture was definately from the anime I wonder if it was taken from the BW series or the XY series. I guess that orrotto pokemon might be announced by Masuda in his video cuz it was seen for one and it was named so I know manorpale isn't it

FC: 0018-1208-7315

Pokefanmum82

Lucky Japan. I would take any of those special edition LLs that they get.
We only got the Pikachu one and I never had a chance to get that one. So getting the Pokemon edition if we get it here though. I don't care how mad that will make my hubby.

Want: Ever Oasis, SoS Trio of Towns, Dragon Quest 8, Pikmin 3DS, Mario Sports Superstars, Super Mario Maker 3D, and Poochy & Yoshi's Woolly World.
Playing Skytree Village, Moon, Sun and Alpha Sapphire right now.
Loving the Alola region and can't wait to explore it all.

firestarter2398

So where exactly is monorpale's face cuz when it's in the thing it seems to have 3 eyes then when it's unsheathed the 2 eyes aren't the focus and the actual sword part of it has one eye so how many eyes does it have?

MrWalkieTalkie

I just realized that he unsheathes himself before battle! This thing is epic!!!
Untitled
Before battle: still has it's cover on.
Untitled
In battle: Takes off cover and the actual blade is seen!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

MrWalkieTalkie

CaptainSquid wrote:

And people complained about the ice cream Pokemon... Personally, I like the sword one and the ice cream one, but know everyone's gonna go back to saying how Game Freak's lost their touch.

Vanilluxe is one of my most powerful and most favorite pokemon ever!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Meowpheel

CaptainSquid wrote:

And people complained about the ice cream Pokemon... Personally, I like the sword one and the ice cream one, but know everyone's gonna go back to saying how Game Freak's lost their touch.

Are you kidding?

This pokemon should've been a thing since first gen!

It will probably haunt some ancient european castle, can't wait to see that.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

zoroarkrules25

Guys i think i just cracked the case on hexcalibur. What if this guy

Untitled

was a legendary knight searching for this powerful sword pokemon, which could be a legendary?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

firestarter2398

before video; I haven't seen the video yet but I hope it looks awesome and real

after video; it certainly has the fennekin look. only thing is the rumour that has unfolded and is basically a fact now says fennekin will be fire/psychic this looks more fire/ghost but maybe it's just me. though it does have many tails and looks like a ghost kitsune spirit maybe. if it is real then it's tails can close and it farts flames cool. now if it is real I may go with it but I need to see chespin's evolution.

Edited on by firestarter2398

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic