3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,161 to 1,180 of 17,709

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,161. Posted:

I think it is just to keep things fair, which is part of the problem.....

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,162. Posted:

confirmed today
the next anime series title is pokemon X and Y and you can see Ash in his new clothes with pikachu on serebii the new series debuts on October 17th in Japan
Also a trailer for the new movie was shown with an X and Y trailer apparently confirming a new pokemon orotto (japanese), Aulotte (english) with video and pictures to come. oh wait that's not it a teaser was shown for the first X and Y movie no details apart from the release summer 2014
Oh now I'm buzzing

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,163. Posted:

They really should have ditched Ash years ago. It's bizarre to see THE SAME GUY wandering around for a decade without maturing at all.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,164. Posted:

I just watched a video and said that there could be a new eeveelution and there isn't just the released in pairs reason I suggest you watch it maybe after you'll think that is more likely to see another eeveelution than you once thought but if you are like me and think that there will be one then still here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cw...

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

1,165. Posted:

Also according to this new trailer Japan (and hopefully everyone else) will be getting an X & Y 3DS bundle!!!!!! Not surprising, but it will help pull in major numbers across the world. No images of it yet, but hopefully soon!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,166. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

They really should have ditched Ash years ago. It's bizarre to see THE SAME GUY wandering around for a decade without maturing at all.

Its the reason why Pokémon Special >>>>the anime.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,167. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Ash is a direct representation of the series creator so I think they feel it would be an insult to get rid of him.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,168. Posted:

Yeah besides he hasn't become a pokemon master yet and then what's the point getting rid of him we'll see this guy come from no where that we know nothing about and suddenly we're watching this guy get a brand new team and we forget about all other regions unless he decides to travel there besides I like Ash

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,169. Posted:

New version of the Pokémon Global Link site announced for X/Y. Most features for the fifth generation will be phased out in favour of a new X/Y version. What the new 6th generation Global Link will be like is currently unknown. Let's hope it is more intuitive to use than in the Unova games.

Source: Serebii.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,170. Posted:

So I guess that means we'll have something similar to the c-gear in XY then

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,171. Posted:

Probably. The C-Gear was essentially what the PokéGear, PokéNav and Pokétch were in earlier games, but with connectivity features implemented in it. There will likely be something similar to it in the X and Y versions.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,172. Posted:

I really hope they don't change too much about the Global Link, I liked the Dream World and hope it would come back (though if they improved it and made it less time-consuming that'd be fine). But of course if they replace the old with the new I wouldn't be able to use GL for White anymore... :(

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,173. Posted:

I honestly don't care about the GL cuz I didn't use it for white 2 I completed the main story in 4 days and completed the pokedex 5 months 1 day starting Christmas. so I won't be needing it this time around either cuz I'm awesome

AuthorMessage

whynot-

1,174. Posted:

I promise, if ashes pickachu gets pawned by some starter pokemon again, I am giving up on the anime series.

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,175. Posted:

As long as he wrecks the female companion's bike I'm happy

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,176. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

I promise, if ashes pickachu gets pawned by some starter pokemon again, I am giving up on the anime series.

I don't watch the anime much anymore, but you'd think Pikachu would be Lv. 100 by now, right? :D

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,177. Posted:

did you knew that some pokemon named Aulette will be announced like 3 weeks later!!!!!!
add me plzz on you 3ds my FC is below

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

CM30

1,178. Posted:

polpolch wrote:

did you knew that some pokemon named Aulette will be announced like 3 weeks later!!!!!!
add me plzz on you 3ds my FC is below

Source?

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

1,179. Posted:

@CM30 at serebii.net
make sure you add me cause i added you

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,180. Posted:

He's right it was said Aulotte was seen in an XY trailer but no pictures have come through yet but if they have show me