3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,141 to 1,160 of 15,823

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,141. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Morphtorok wrote:

Dunsparce finally evolving and/or gaining the fairy type would make me very happy.

I have been a Dunsparce fan since Pokemon Silver.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,142. Posted:

d/p/p we had the poketch
w/b/w2/b2 we had the x tranceiver
x/y we have the x meister

What's with this dunsparce thing?

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,143. Posted:

Well, it is a Pokemon that should have an evolution because currently it is pretty worthless.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,144. Posted:

i agree with that, it needs an evolution it is worthless maybe it'll be, if there is one, a fairy and dragon i always saw it evolving to be longer and dragon like

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,145. Posted:

What if Dunsparce evolved, yet its evolution was only slightly different, like its wings were a little bit bigger? Everything else is literally the same as Dunsparce. The evolution's name?

Dunsparsely-different

Make it happen Game Freak.

ok back on topic now, ive had my fun

Edited on by Squid

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,146. Posted:

My guess is that if mawile evovles the plant on it is gonna 'take over' and that'll be the new head what they'd do with mawile's head I don't know but this is my guess

I found some fan art for sableye evolutions. I like them and I think is sableye is to get an evolution then these could be pretty close to those evolutions. (I don't know how to get pictures on here so I have a link and if anyone can tell me how to get pictures on here please tell me)
http://plus4chan.org/boards/pkmn/src/128002690212.jpg

does anyone else think that flabebe isn't gonna evolve

AuthorMessage

NintySince96

1,147. Posted:

Can't wait to see the story behind the legendary Pokémon in this game. Hopefully it's more like the Generation II legendaries (Ho-Oh and Lugia).They were modest, fun little tales with a local flair. By generation IV everything got convoluted and pretentious like, "Arceus created the world, blah blah blah."

NintySince96

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,148. Posted:

....really got to post more to know whats going on...

Megatron: Any last words Optimus?

Optimus: None you wanna hear megatron!

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: Bronze

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,149. Posted:

Guys, I just found out that the main theme sounds strikingly similar to the SSBM pokemon stadium music (Ignore the intro). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98IMs6bwv5g

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

MrMario02

1,150. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

d/p/p we had the poketch
w/b/w2/b2 we had the x tranceiver
x/y we have the x meister

What's with this dunsparce thing?

Firestarter2398, X-meister is a NICKNAME!

Let's-a-go! Friend Code:4983 - 5372 - 3651

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,151. Posted:

Really? In one picture it says "the x meister fits you perfectly" so I thought it would be the poketch of kalos. But dude calm down not everyone can know everything okay

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,152. Posted:

I know this is a tiny bit off topic, ignore if you must, but....is anyone else a tiny bit worried for the TV version of X/Y?

AuthorMessage

Emaan

1,153. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

I know this is a tiny bit off topic, ignore if you must, but....is anyone else a tiny bit worried for the TV version of X/Y?

Worried? No.
Thinking it's going to be mediocre at best? Yes.

and I watch every new show. Endure I should say.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,154. Posted:

I just hope the first season of it isn't pokemon x and y like gen 4 and gen 5 were named after the games but if E3 didn't happen would Noivern be in the corocoro issue a few days before his appearance in the anime on the 19th? If E3 didn't happen we wouldn't have the full scatterbug line, Noivern or skrelp, talonflame (or was he in the corocoro issue this month?) or clauncher

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,155. Posted:

Only enjoyed the first few seasons of Pokemon. Haven't watched it in years.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,156. Posted:

yeah when I first saw the show I kept watching it but of course when you get older and have annoying little brothers it's hard to like it. but one advantage of having serebii is that when there's a special episode you have to watch you know when you can watch it like 2 weeks ago I got online and watched charizard return cuz that's got to be my favourite pokemon Ash has even though Infernape is my favourite pokemon

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

1,157. Posted:

Ralizah wrote:

Only enjoyed the first few seasons of Pokemon. Haven't watched it in years.

Same here.

I personally can't hear Ash's new spanish voice without feeling embarrassed either, so that helps. It's funny how he got "omg I'm young and dumb"-ber with the years.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Bronze

1,158. Posted:

seems like ash's pickachu gets suddenly weaker every start of a season.....

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,159. Posted:

Spanish version sounds fun! English Ash is voiced by a woman, I think. Wonder when Ash will fufill his promise to pidgeot and come back for it? MAKE IT HAPPEN! It's just come to mind Ash's main Kanto team (Squirtle, Charizard, Pidgeot (sort of), Bulbasaur, Pikachu and Butterfree) barely exist now Squirtle went back to the Squirtle squad, Pikachu is still with him, Pidgeot is protecting the pidgey and pidgeotto (and has been for like 15 years though Ash is somehow still 10 and hasn't kept his promise to pidgeot on camera), Charizard returned, hooray, Butterfree is breeding and Bulbasaur is the only main part os his Kanto team at Oak's lab time for a Kanto reunion!

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,160. Posted:

Whynot-- wrote:

seems like ash's pickachu gets suddenly weaker every start of a season.....

Sorry for double post but...
I know what you mean Pikachu who I have no idea what level it is it knows thunderbolt (lv 29) does it know thunder (lv 50) but it's only learned electro ball now (lv 18) so his what woul have to be like lv 50 at least by now was defeated against a freaking lv 5 snivy so pikachu is stupidly weak at the start of a new series so why?