3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,121. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Since the Mewtwo in the movie is going to have a girl's voice and there was a rumor from the source that leaked the fairy type about Mewtwo having two new forms, does anyone think the new form is like a female version and a different, male, form will be revealed in the movie?

The rumor said it's other form resembles mew so maybe not.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,122. Posted:

wasn't that different rumour I don't know there are so many. I think the mew looking form was the one with professor sycamore I could be wrong. but why give mewtwo a mew form when they can give it to mew it would be good to see another form of mewtwo though

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

1,123. Posted:

Fairy type is so stupid. They're posers. Dark type pokemon are still the REAL pokemon ;)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Gioku

1,124. Posted:

Pokemon X&Y meets SSB4. I have created the ultimate combo.
I took the music from the SSB4 trailer, and put it to clips from Pokémon X&Y trailers! Not everything works perfectly, but it's amusing at least! And some of the random sound effects strangely fit extremely well!

Electric Prune Juice Games | Kirby Wiki | Colors! 3D | deviantART | Nintendo Friends
Fluttershy, Rarity, and Vinyl Scratch fan :3

I am now an eShop Guru!
Waiting For: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire & Omega Ruby
The Flutterloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,125. Posted:

Lol! That was awesome @Gioku! :D It worked surprisingly well! XD

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,126. Posted:

Probably already been asked but are you guys planning to go retail or digital?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,127. Posted:

Retail. I prefer to keep as much free space on the internal memory as long as retail video games still exist, which I think will be about ten years more at best. With today's technology it still takes quite a lot of space on a handheld to store such a big game as Pokemon, Mario or Zelda. These games are like two gigs. I think digital is the future, though. And environmentally more friendly, too. For now, I'll use digital for smaller games, though.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

darkfenrir

1,128. Posted:

Retail forever. Unless somebody gave me a download code for it (which is impossible).

I trust the cartridge more though, and I always love to have the box and the instruction booklet (It's just unfortunate that it seems the booklet is way thinner than the DS')

darkfenrir

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5996-0541

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,129. Posted:

Yeah. Zelda came with nothing more than a leaflet for a manual.

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

1,130. Posted:

I'm going for retail. I don't buy that many games to the 3ds, so when I actually go and purchase one, I much more prefer to have a physical product, rather than something stored in the memory of my 3ds.

Regarding the booklets, I THOUGHT I read somewhere Nintendo made them smaller because they wanted to cut down the amount of paper, and decided to go for a more environmental friendly route. Thumbs up for that!

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,131. Posted:

I'm going retail only because I got a great deal on them through future shop when it was still E3. I am getting three copies (2 Pokemon X & 1 Pokemon Y) for $90 with tax included. Otherwise I would have gone retail and digital.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,132. Posted:

I plan to go digital mostly due to convenience.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,133. Posted:

Retail I'd rather go to the shops and then start my adventure as it sort of gives me a preventure as it said we lived vaniville for like a year so this little adventure to the shop is like me arriving vaniville if that makes any sense

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,134. Posted:

I could see that. I just know this is the type of game I want on me at all times. I'm hoping we get seasons again but i'm not holding my breath.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

zoroarkrules25

1,135. Posted:

New rumor: http://pokejungle.net/2013/06/17/xy-speculation-after-e3rumors/

Trainer battle official music

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,136. Posted:

Eh, some of those sound fairly fake. Especially the thing about Clauncher, how could a Water-type move be super-effective against Flying types? They don't actually seem to be doing the dual-type moves and they better not. On another note, from the Fairy type reveal trailer we got a new move called "Fairy Wind". Sounds magical.

Edited on by Squid

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,137. Posted:

Dunsparce finally evolving and/or gaining the fairy type would make me very happy.

I have been a Dunsparce fan since Pokemon Silver.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,138. Posted:

te rumours could be true but really they sound made up but did it so it seems real like skrelp evolving into weedra sounds fake but believeable. i like the trainer battle music. the reason clauncher could use the move and have super effective on flying is because it could dual typed with electric it says that at the bottom of the article. dunsparce, sableye, mawile and stantler they do evolutions. the pangoro if it comes true don't be suprised it will probably be called that anyway. well this rumour is doomed if elvany doesn't appear soon as it said. yeah i can see clauncher evolving twice

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,139. Posted:

Weedra sounds too similar to Seadra, a similar creature from Red and Blue. On the other hand: Zubat/Woobat.

If those dual type moves are real, that Water move could be one. Perhaps it is part Electric. All those types that are said to be weak to it are in fact weak to either Water or Electric. This could add a really cool layer of gameplay if implemented in a proper way. It could totally shake up the game without changing anything that makes this battle system so fun. It could be like the physical and special classification per move in Diamond and Pearl.

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,140. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Dunsparce finally evolving and/or gaining the fairy type would make me very happy.

I have been a Dunsparce fan since Pokemon Silver.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery