3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 11,161 to 11,180 of 18,190

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,161. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Stomatopod17: You still want that battle?

OH YES I forgot,

I'm waiting on you to get on (it says you're away)

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

11,162. Posted:

@Stomatopod17: Give me 5 mins.

Edited on by ShadowFox254

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,163. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Would you like mushrooms or pepperoni on that 5 minutes?

jk, fine :D

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

11,164. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Yeah. If you're 1 min late is free. :3

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,165. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

Yeah. If you're 1 min late is free. :3

Ok, it should be there in about... nao.

I'm expecting to loose if you're using that team in the vids. I'm just legendary abusing rather than stable in structure... can't wait until I finish breeding for my main team and can actually battle

Edited on by Stomatopod17

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

11,166. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Using the wild encounter modifer, I went in White and spawned wild shiny genesects, latias, and keldeo. I kept their levels at 30. None of them went through.

I heard the system goes by the location the pokemon was obtain (because you can't find latias at route 14..and there are no eggs to hatch on that route.), the level, the IVs, shiny, nature, and moveset (because ninjask doesn't learn shadow force, fusion flare, roar of time, and judgement.. If only he went through o.O)

And I checked all of those things in my test. As an example, one thing I made in Black 2 that didn't go through was a non-shiny, level 100 Darkrai, (met at level 50) from Sinnoh (It's exact location caught wasn't listed, but I meant for it to be the one from Newmoon Island) with Perfect IVs in Sp Attack and Speed and a Modest nature, with Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dark Void and Dream Eater, (all moves it can learn) was nicknamed Shadow and caught in a Master Ball. What error did I make in my test that caused the bank to reject it?

"If you don't dream, you'll never be able to wake up."
"Before you look for an answer, make sure there's an answer to look for."
"If something is created only for it to be destroyed, should it even be created at all?"
"Need is a being that can only exist when accompanied by desire."
-Myself +

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6529-2402 | Nintendo Network ID: PostiveMaster

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,167. Posted:

GG XD

I didn't expect to do that well to be honest >.<

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

11,168. Posted:

@Stomatopod17: gg. I don't do Ubers a lot. :D

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,169. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Using the wild encounter modifer, I went in White and spawned wild shiny genesects, latias, and keldeo. I kept their levels at 30. None of them went through.

I heard the system goes by the location the pokemon was obtain (because you can't find latias at route 14..and there are no eggs to hatch on that route.), the level, the IVs, shiny, nature, and moveset (because ninjask doesn't learn shadow force, fusion flare, roar of time, and judgement.. If only he went through o.O)

And I checked all of those things in my test. As an example, one thing I made in Black 2 that didn't go through was a non-shiny, level 100 Darkrai, (met at level 50) from Sinnoh (It's exact location caught wasn't listed, but I meant for it to be the one from Newmoon Island) with Perfect IVs in Sp Attack and Speed and a Modest nature, with Shadow Ball, Dark Pulse, Dark Void and Dream Eater, (all moves it can learn) was nicknamed Shadow and caught in a Master Ball. What error did I make in my test that caused the bank to reject it?

Did you do it with the event code or by walk through walls code and encounter darkrai skipping the event.

One of my arceus went through thats from the hall of origin.. but the other didn't?

I'm thinkg about catching 6 or so genesects/latias, each a different level, half not shiny, and see which ones go through.

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,170. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Stomatopod17: gg. I don't do Ubers a lot. :D

I was soo close at the end.. but then the sucky evs came to haunt me and I got outsped >.<

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

11,171. Posted:

@Stomatopod17: Which one has bad EVs?

Edit: Our match: AVJW-WWWW-WWW5-8DBM

Edited on by ShadowFox254

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

11,172. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Did you do it with the event code or by walk through walls code and encounter darkrai skipping the event.

One of my arceus went through thats from the hall of origin.. but the other didn't?

I'm thinkg about catching 6 or so genesects/latias, each a different level, half not shiny, and see which ones go through.

I didn't do either. For all of them, including that ones that went through the bank, I used something on my computer called Poke edit, which let me take a Pokemon and change it's ability, stats, moves, location and so forth and I'd get it through the GTS on my Black 2 game card.

"If something is created only for it to be destroyed, should it even be created at all?"
-Myself +

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,173. Posted:

ShadowFox254 wrote:

@Stomatopod17: Which one has bad EVs?

Edit: Our match: AVJW-WWWW-WWW5-8DBM

Not a single one of those pokemon where EV trained.. those were just me randomly using them in the gen iv games when I never even heard of EVs or IVs.. up until.. actually about a month ago I started getting advanced with researching, predicting, breeding, and investing time into the training.

But in peticular, the one that injured me most was the latios not having any speed EVs.. it seriously looks like someone either went around with it not caring or just went nuts hitting every bag they seen.

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,174. Posted:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I didn't do either. For all of them, including that ones that went through the bank, I used something on my computer called Poke edit, which let me take a Pokemon and change it's ability, stats, moves, location and so forth and I'd get it through the GTS on my Black 2 game card.

That I'd like to try.

Wait if you're making the stats how do you know which stats are even in the right range? Matching up with the Ivs, nature, etc.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

11,175. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

MrPokirby wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

That I'd like to try.

Wait if you're making the stats how do you know which stats are even in the right range? Matching up with the Ivs, nature, etc.

It actually makes it a lot easier than you'd think. First off, you can't change the base stats of the pokemon itself, but you can change it's nature and how much IVs and EVs it has and in what stats too and it shows you what it's stats would end up being. It also has a box that tells you whether or not the stats are legal, which helped a lot, and the stats on the Darkrai said "legal".

-Myself +

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

11,176. Posted:

It says 502 bad gateway for me when I got to it..

AuthorMessage

MrPokirby

11,177. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

It says 502 bad gateway for me when I got to it..

Since it had been so long since I used it, since I made the mons before the bank was delayed, I went back to it to check how it worked and I got that too. I just refreshed a few times and while it was slow, I did manage to get it up and running. Try this.

Edited on by MrPokirby

-Myself +

AuthorMessage

BenAV

11,178. Posted:

Ughhhh, I hate when passerby players challenge me to a battle if they have no idea what they're doing.
If Brick Break and Aura Sphere don't work on my Ghost type the first time, why keep spamming them?

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

BenAV

11,179. Posted:

"Sableye knocked off Snorlax's X Defense."... What?

Nintendo Pocket Football Club - Club Name: True Teikoku | Club ID: 9697C6E03

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

11,180. Posted:

Does no one have a HP Fire Magnemite for trade? ;~; Jumpy? Turtle? ..Kitty? ;___;

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery