3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,101 to 1,120 of 18,335

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,101. Posted:

@Rensch Yeah. I see everyone predicting that's what it'll become.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,102. Posted:

It would be badass but let's not have our first proper lion (only based on a lion unlike luxray) go to our heads and say it's gonna be this weird mix of stuff all I want, and lot's of people can relate, a fire lion with an inferno mane and skillfully powerful. King of the blazing jungle

The next lion can be that manticora, but I don't think the tail is purposefully a scorpian tail it's just a flick that's gonna light up like the 4th of july when it evolves. However, the fact that normal is it's 2nd type could suggest that it changes to poison (being a scorpian thing I mean) but I hope that it doesn't go that way. M|aybe helioptile evolves into something that changes the normal to something. Flabebe is it gonna evolve? If so into what? Why is it the same size as Joltik?

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,103. Posted:

That's what I thought too. Because of the half normal thing I thought it might be possible that it could be fire/poison and be a manticora. Honestly I don't want that. It'd be cool but I just want a fire lion. I hope it's just a little flame on it's tail and it ends up becoming a flaming lion. Nothing more. <3 But fire/posion would be cool as heck so I won't complain!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,104. Posted:

I completely agree 100%

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,105. Posted:

I somehow see Litleo evolving into some carefree lion-like creature with sleepy eyes instead of something completely hardcore.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,106. Posted:

A manticore's signature move would be poison tail.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

whynot-

1,107. Posted:

you guys are still on the topic about a lion pokemon? XD

http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/3ds/ssbu?

3DS Friend Code: 2750-1255-8788 | Nintendo Network ID: 3Dgamer

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,108. Posted:

Yeah it's just so cool ans so many evolution possibilities. Feel free to comment on something else

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,109. Posted:

whynot- wrote:

you guys are still on the topic about a lion pokemon? XD

Isn't Entei rather lion like? That's the closest we'll get unless they introduce one in Gen VI.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Golden Sun, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, and Super Mario Advance.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,110. Posted:

Uh I think you need to catch up cuz litleo!
Entei he is lion like but luxray was also lion like (they're both based on something more than just a lion)
Litleo as far as we know is just lion and will hopefully stay that way who knows how long it will be til another just lion lion comes along for that inferno main and flame tail and take control of the blazing jungle
Litleo I have high expectations of you!

AuthorMessage

Homevvecker

1,111. Posted:

Gah I'm so psyched for the release of this! Vivillon is probably my favourite so far haha

Homevvecker

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5397-4228

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,112. Posted:

It's a shame that Vivillon is probably going to be the typical Bug/Flying with weak stats.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,113. Posted:

i wonder if they are going to announce anything new on pokemon smash today? probably not but one can hope

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,114. Posted:

I have decided that I shall obtain this game, and that I shall therefore deprive myself of new information about it as it presents itself. I enjoy surprises, and my patience has never let me down.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,115. Posted:

I just had a thought
maybe mr. mime gets a new part of the line. The region is based on France and mimes are french
what do you guys think?

I found some fan art for sableye evolutions. I like them and I think is sableye is to get an evolution then these could be pretty close to those evolutions. (I don't know how to get pictures on here so I have a link and if anyone can tell me how to get pictures on here please tell me)
http://plus4chan.org/boards/pkmn/src/128002690212.jpg

Edited on by firestarter2398

AuthorMessage

CorporalPegasus

1,116. Posted:

firestarter2398 wrote:

I just had a thought
maybe mr. mime gets a new part of the line. The region is based on France and mimes are french
what do you guys think?

Yes, Mimes are typical French so i could definitly see it.

@Luigiman200 Yeah, i agree. I really like the design, so i hope he has good stats at least.

Catbugloggery

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,117. Posted:

@CorporalPegasus - I do too. I often 'train' Pokémon I like the design of. Gallade, Meloetta, Gigalith, Gardevoir; Mawile; to name a few. Vivillon may become another one to add to the list but these Pokémon are normally the types that get ignored in favour for the oh-so-common overpowered Pokes.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature (or Light for the holidays).
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,118. Posted:

All new Pokémon so far. I've decided to update and repost this if new Pokémon are revealed (spoiler warning!):

Untitled
Chespin
Grass
Grass starter

Untitled
Fennekin
Fire
Fire starter

Untitled
Froakie
Water
Water starter

Untitled
Scatterbug
Bug

Untitled
Spewpa
Bug
Evolved form of Scatterbug

Untitled
Vivillion
Bug/Flying
Evolved form of Spewpa

Untitled
Litleo
Fire/Normal

Untitled
Flabébé
Fairy

Untitled
Sylveon
Fairy
New evolved form of Eevee from Red/Blue for the Game Boy.

Untitled
Xerneas
Type unknown
Legendary Pokémon. Mascot of X.

Untitled
Yveltal
Type unknown
Legendary Pokémon. Mascot of Y

Untitled
Fletchling
Normal/Flying

Untitled
Talonflame
Fire/Flying
Evolved form of Fletchling

Untitled
Helioptile
Electric/Normal

Untitled
Gogoat
Grass

Untitled
Pancham
Fighting

Untitled
Noivern
Flying/Dragon

Untitled
Clauncher
Water

Untitled
Skrelp
Water/Poison

Untitled
Mewtwo (Awakened Forme)
Type unknown. Likely Psychic or part Psychic.
Not a new Pokémon, but an alternate form of Mewtwo from Red/Blue on the Game Boy.

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,119. Posted:

Since the Mewtwo in the movie is going to have a girl's voice and there was a rumor from the source that leaked the fairy type about Mewtwo having two new forms, does anyone think the new form is like a female version and a different, male, form will be revealed in the movie?

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,120. Posted:

It could make sense if each new version of Mewtwo is exclusive to one version, while the original appears in both, just like Kyurem in Black2/White2.