1,061. Posted:

More Confirmation

Noivern is a Flying/Dragon-type Pokémon
Vivillion is a Bug/Flying-type Pokémon

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

dissembled

1,062. Posted:

I wish Pokemon are allowed more than four moves this time. Battling becomes a bit tedious with only four moves at a time. This applies especially when trying to level up a specific Pokemon. Allowing us more than 4 moves at a time will add a lot more variety to combat in my opinion. Does anyone else agree?

I believe in science and that science can explain everything,
Because God has made it all work in such a beautiful way.
.anonymous

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3481-7203 | Nintendo Network ID: Absence-Of-Faith

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,063. Posted:

dissembled wrote:

I wish Pokemon are allowed more than four moves this time. Battling becomes a bit tedious with only four moves at a time. This applies especially when trying to level up a specific Pokemon. Allowing us more than 4 moves at a time will add a lot more variety to combat in my opinion. Does anyone else agree?

Nah, I wouldn't like that at all. Four has always felt good in my opinion.

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,064. Posted:

Fairy Type Confirmed and Two New Pokémon.

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

GuardianKing

1,065. Posted:

A "Light" type will never happen, guys. Here's why: "Dark" is just the English translation. The actual Japanese name for the dark type is closer in meaning to "Trickster", "Cheater", or "Dirty fighter".

The way the trifecta works in Japanese is as follows:

-An honorable fighter (Fighting) will always prevail over a dirty cheater (Dark) but will be stumped by a psychic's predicting abilities (Psychic)

-A psychic (Psychic) can predict a good fighter's (Fighting) every move but can't wrap his head around a dirty trickster/cheaters' ways (Dark)

-The sly nature of the trickster (Dark) baffles those wise of mind (Psychic) but a just and fair fighter (Fighter) will see through a cheater's ways

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

3DS Friend Code: 5258-0260-8594 | Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter: BeastlyDigital

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,066. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

WARNING: RUMORS AHEAD

I just want to say back when the last Coro was leaked, but before the site updated, we got this information from a poster PokéBeach called WaterPokemonMaster:

Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
The professor's English name is Patrice.
The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
A few attacks will be dual-typed.
There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games(is this referring to the Amie?) It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

Normally, I don't post or support rumours, but this probably isn't just coincidence. Of course, some of this could just be false fan dr---
It's too late for me. Save yourself! :O

guys let's give in all he said will be true. He got the 4 english names the pokemon last month right with the exception of one letter, he got parabolic charge right, he got fairy type correct and he got that dragon is weak to fairy and pokemon amie if this is coincidence then that's just some weird s*** but give in dual type moves, the starters evolution types (yay not fire/fighting), the gyms, professor Patrice and mewtwo's new two forms are all gonna be right no need for that grain of salt anymore it's all true

Seeing we got sylveon's type before it's evolution method suggests something big but probably not. Fairy stone? Fairy rock in the fairy garden (or some other place (fairy cave)) or maybe (probably the most sense) happiness with the pokemon amie thing
i just the town map and saw that huge purple crystal thing at the bottom of the cloud in the top right corner this maybe linked with sylveon's evolution

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,067. Posted:

New trailer at E3 floor shows even more creatures:

http://pokebeach.com/2013/06/live-from-e3-more-new-pokemon-on...

There is a crustacean, a seahorse and a bird. The latter is interesting because of its red colour, which could be an indication that it evolves from Fletchling.

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,068. Posted:

Thanks for all your links and stuff, @Rensch! I particularly like the crayfish-looking Pokemon. :)

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,069. Posted:

Thanks! I will provide my thoughts on these three new creatures if anything new is revealed. There appears to be a roundtable at E3 tonight for this game. Perhaps Nintendo will tell a little bit more then.

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

1,070. Posted:

Demmi-Alpha wrote:

Marill is the worst though, yeah.

Metapod would like a word with you. :P

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

Ralizah

1,071. Posted:

Oh, sweet lord, I can even interact with my Pokemon now?! I can do more than just force them to fight? This is simply too much. I didn't think it was possible to want this game more than I already did, but... oh sweet lord, this is just PERFECT.

Friend Code: 3351-4294-3552
NNID: Michael418
PSN: Ralizah

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,072. Posted:

IT'S FINALLY CONFIRMED!! :D Also, sky battles are confirmed too! Awesome! I LOVE the new Pokemon too! EXCEPT that stupid seahorse. I'm sorry. It's not ugly. It's disgusting. I hate it. I can see it evolving into something cool though. SO HYPE X3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,073. Posted:

Oh man so much information at the roundtable! Fletchling's evolution looks awesome.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! A LION FIRE TYPE!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE FOR YEARS!!! I even designed my own as a little kid!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! X3

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,074. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Oh man so much information at the roundtable! Fletchling's evolution looks awesome.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! A LION FIRE TYPE!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WANTING ONE FOR YEARS!!! I even designed my own as a little kid!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!! X3

Pics or gtfo :O

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,075. Posted:

turtlelink wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Pics or gtfo :O

Video recording wasn't allowed at the roundtable. :(

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

1,076. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Video recording wasn't allowed at the roundtable. :(

Ah man. Oh well. I was talking to my friend telling him I hope they make Fairy weak to poison so they could balance out the metagame and buff poison types and it seems like my wish came true! :D

Edited on by turtlelink

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

1,077. Posted:

Character customization beyond skin and hair color has also been indirectly confirmed via an image showing various faces of players.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,078. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Character customization beyond skin and hair color has also been indirectly confirmed via an image showing various faces of players.

That's the people you meet in the game, like your friends a list of friends and passerby

Woah what fire lion all I saw noivern, vivillon, skrelp, clauncher, talonflame

Talonflame is the evolved form of fletchling this is the first flying/normal you encounter so early that gains a type instead of stay the same. It sought of reminds me of swallow like the way it's built up in the design so maybe it doesn't evolve again

And gogoat isn't the only rideable pokemon rhyhorn is rideable spikes in the donkey all the through mountains but seriously rhyhorn was so awesome, then it evolved into rhyperior making it epic and now you ride it rhyhorn is beyond epic

Skrelp'll be the powerful runt evolution in this region, magikarp and feebas know it too

Edited on by theblackdragon

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,079. Posted:

Clauncher
Type: Water
This seems to be the Krabby or Corphish of these new titles. It appears to be like a lobster or a prawn of sorts. This could be one of those Pokemon you find while fishing. Can learn Crab Hammer.

Skrelp
Type: Water/Poison
This guy is kinda like Horsea. It looks like one of those sea horses that look like the seaweed they hide in as a form of camouflage. As a Poison type it can learn Sludge Bomb.

Talonflame
Type: Fire, Flying
This Pokemon evolves from Fletchling, the bird shown last month. It changes from Normal to Fire, which would explain why Fletchling can learn Flame Charge. This creature turns out to be a fresh departure from the old Normal/Flying standard. It can learn Brave Bird, which fans know is powerful, but it also damages the user.

New clip showing these three new faces as well as new Sky and Horde Battles:

Sky Battle happens in the air with Flying pokemon or ones with Levitate. Horde Battles let you take on multiple foes with just one pokemon.

Other newly shown features include:

• More visible IV and EV values
  • More on custmization of your avatar
  • Selectable languages at the start of the game. German, Spanish, Japanese, English, French, Korean and Italian.
  • Improved communication and friend list through Pokemon Search System
  • Backwards compatibility
  • Rhyhorn is rideable in mountains much like Gogoat is in Lumiose City (you can rent these rides in certain locations to get around more easily)
  • Selectable music tracks in multiplayer battles

Edited on by Rensch

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

1,080. Posted:

did you guys hear that at the start of the game you get a choice of seven languages that you can play the game in? that is certainly different.
and the pss thing is awesome. it's how you can connect to anybody playing pokemon x & y even if they are on the other side of the world. this game is going to be epic man.

Edited on by Pokefanmum82

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids