3DS Forum

Topic: Pokemon X and Y

Showing 1,041 to 1,060 of 15,744

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,041. Posted:

oh we were discussing if a game like battle revolution was going to be announced at E3 it's possible then I said stuff a possible gen 7 and 8 and 1000 pokemon in the dex
that's actually it

Edited on by firestarter2398

FC: 0018-1208-7315

AuthorMessage

Charizord

1,042. Posted:

You know what would be amazing? If they would change the starting wild pokemon for once. For ever it has been normal/flying bug grass and normal types in the first routes. Why not mix things up a bit? Fire? fighting? Heck even steel would be cool.

Charizord

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,043. Posted:

I see what you mean for a minute I thought you meant make starters wild like in the anime
but yeah I agree we could do with maybe a sucky dragon on the first few routes like you won't see axew or gible like that but maybe this lame dragon type pokemon

So E3 is before the corocoro release but serebii leaks it on 13th (the last date for E3 this year) so if anything big is to be released in corocoro then it seems E3's gonna do it before corocoro does, yay

AuthorMessage

Vizard16

1,044. Posted:

I hope the prices will be decent

Name: Nathan
Current games:
~The legend of zelda OoT 3D
~Mario Kart 7
~Pokemon Y

3DS Friend Code: 1435-4094-0912 | Nintendo Network ID: Ittoryu67

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,045. Posted:

I just hope I can get enough money for October I want it when it comes out not wait til frigging christmas again
what are the prices normally?

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,046. Posted:

Brand new Pokemon games usually cost £29 pounds but seeing as it is a 3DS game, it will probably be 10 pounds higher now on the eShop and stores.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,047. Posted:

Yeah, I'd say at least £34.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

firestarter2398

1,048. Posted:

damn I guess I have to hope for lots o moneys between now and the release
I just want it so bad

June 16th pokemon smash x and y special, so when it airs it won't be anything new cuz E3 and corocoro would have already covered it but good to know we're getting something new and it has just been confirmed that pokemon smash reveals a brand new pokemon any guesses what we'll see

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,049. Posted:

New trailer, confirms Fairy type. Pokémon confirmed to be Fairy type include Gardevoir, Sylveon, Jigglypuff and, for some reason, Marril. Two new creatures are shown as well as a feature called Pokémon-amie (ugh..) that allows you to play with your pokémon and bond with them in a Tamagotchi-like style. Can we assume this helps for evolutions that require friendship, such as Pichu into Pikachu or Riolu into Lucario? There's also new moves shown, including Boomburst and Moon Blast, the latter is one of the moves in the new Fairy type.

More new Pokémon, more analysis from yours truly:

Vivilion
Type: Bug, Flying
This appears to be like the Butterfree, Beautifly, Venomoth or Dustox of this game. Check out those patterns on its wings and the compound eyes. According to the official site, it evolves from an as-of-yet unrevealed Pokémon called Spewpa, which is likely a larval or cocoon phase.

Noivern
Type: Flying, Dragon
This appears to be like a wyvern of sorts. What intrigues me the most are those weird round things on its head. They appear to be like its eyes, but closer inspection reveals they are above its real eyes. It looks like these are its ears. And what is up with those spiral patterns in them. It looks like it could use Hypnosis or Supersonic with those things. I have a hunch that might be the Zubat or Woobat of this game.

EDIT: Added types of the two new critters. Thanks to Serebii.net for all the info.

Edited on by Rensch

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,050. Posted:

I know a lot of people will disagree with me, but I'm actually looking forward to Pokémon-Amie. It looks cheesy but in the same vein as contests, which were awesome(I miss them). Also, after playing HGSS, I don't really like he other games as much because I didn't feel like I was bonding with my Pokémon anymore. Amie looks like it will help bring that feeling back.

Also, Fairy-Type? MY GOD? COULD WPM'S LEAK RUMORS BE TRUE?!?!

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

1,051. Posted:

Would someone be able to tell me why Marill is a Fairy type?...

Find me on: DeviantARTTumblrMyAnimeList

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,052. Posted:

Gardevoir is now Psychic/Fairy, Jigglypuff is Normal/Fairy, Marril is Water/Fairy, Sylveon is pure Fairy. There's probably more. I can't imagine Clefairy not being one, for example.

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

1,053. Posted:

Demmi-Alpha wrote:

Would someone be able to tell me why Marill is a Fairy type?...

Because Marill as is is one of the most useless pokemon ever created and it would benefit from the fairy type?

Besides, it fits it.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

1,054. Posted:

Morphtorok wrote:

Besides, it fits it.

H-How? o_o

AuthorMessage

Demmi-Alpha

1,055. Posted:

Marill is the worst though, yeah.

AuthorMessage

Rensch

1,056. Posted:

It does evolve at just level 18 into Azumarril, which I think is pretty good. At least the one I used in Black 2 was one that served me well.

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

1,057. Posted:

Wait wait wait wait....

Am I the only one who heard Pikachu say Pikapika instead of SCREEERRRDECDCDCH during the pokemon amie segment?

Oh please tell me they aren't changing their cries with anime stuff.

Edit, it seems to be only pikachu, I hope it stays like that.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Nibelilt

1,058. Posted:

WARNING: RUMORS AHEAD

I just want to say back when the last Coro was leaked, but before the site updated, we got this information from a poster PokéBeach called WaterPokemonMaster:

Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, and super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting-type Pokemon.
Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
The professor's English name is Patrice.
The Starter final evolutions are, as many people predicted, Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
A few attacks will be dual-typed.
There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games(is this referring to the Amie?) It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

Normally, I don't post or support rumours, but this probably isn't just coincidence. Of course, some of this could just be false fan dr---
It's too late for me. Save yourself! :O

Edited on by Nibelilt

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Marakuto

1,059. Posted:

Azumarill might go to the OU tier in the metagame now seeing as it's already in the UU tier and can pack a punch, it would benefit from it's secondary typing now. Wow...

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin

A lot more too.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

AuthorMessage

Squid

1,060. Posted:

I still kinda hope they change the name. Fairy type just sounds dumb, it seems too specific. And why isn't Clefairy confirmed as Fairy type? :O

Also, this:

Untitled

Edited on by Squid

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid