Forums

Topic: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussion

Posts 521 to 540 of 988

Haru17

@Octane Yes that Gummi Ship. It is the reference du jour for minigames to travel between areas, no?

@IceClimber Oh, well that's okay. I thought you were saying they were reusing mechanics from one of the Wiiware Pokemon games or something.

Capcom Nintendo Life Community Manager

Contents are ???% sarcastic in nature.

Octane

@Haru17 I don't know. It made me think of Gummy bears and Mantine's silly face. I don't know what I was thinking...

Octane

Mimikyu92

Well, that was interesting! I'm more hyped than ever for these games! It'll make for interesting nuzlocke runs!

Mimikyu92

Bran0503aguero

My opinion is Why did not they take a sequel to Pokemon Sun and Moon? Why did they get an alternative story? Why not take advantage of the nintendo switch's ability to make new traditional pokemon games? Will there ever be a sequel to switch? I also have the doubt that I was told that there will be a new pokemon game for switch related or interacting with pokemon go. I feel like it's not the best option for Game Freak. Why not a normal game of pokemon like any other but with new surprises for example the possibility of going from one region to another. Pokemon go is no longer the fashion since almost nobody plays it is not the best option of game freak to get sales I hope for the 2018 there are new surprises of pokemon from part of Game Freak

Bran0503aguero

Pokefanmum82

Pokémon was announced before E3 that it was coming to the Switch sometime next year. But I would prefer to play Pokémon on my 3DS.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

Bolt_Strike

Putting this on the Switch would've been a horrible idea and I'm glad they didn't go through with that, but there's really no excuse for going back to third versions. Sequels just offer so much more value than third versions and provide a much needed shake up to a convention that the fanbase has always sort of hated that it's baffling how they aren't the new standard for this series.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

BlackTalon

Aside from sequels, something like OrAs would be cool too, gen 4 remakes, but with plenty of gen 7 pokemon in uNova.

BlackTalon

Haru17

So far USUM feel like sequels with multiple versions that only have as many changes a third version...

Capcom Nintendo Life Community Manager

Contents are ???% sarcastic in nature.

Mimikyu92

@BlackTalon gen 4 is sinnoh, not Unova. Unicameral is gen 5. Lol. And like it was mentioned, it was smart not to rush to the switch. It gives them time for A) to get a story made, B) time for the price to go down so more of the target fan base can afford it, and C) time to work out any kinks in the switch and make it so Pokémon can be played multiplayer as it was intended for. The switch just came out, and I'd rather that they take time to develops a game rather then be like "we have to rush into the switch because it's new!" It's funny how people keep forgetting that Pokémon never went to the new thing right away, and the games that instantly switched did so much worse. People need to calm down and let Pokémon do their thing. That's why they've been around for 20 years

Mimikyu92

riChchestM

There will also be a National Pokedex book before Christmas. Similar to the one form ORAS. That raises hopes of a national pokedex within the game as well as a greater variety of the older mons without needing to transfer them in. Not looking forward to the drip feed of mega stones all over again though.

riChchestM

Nintendo Network ID: riChchestM | Twitter:

Marakuto

@crimsontadpoles If there is no new type of facility that is a follow up to the past ones being located at Battle Royal or atleast adds new things around it (Inverse, Triples etc.) that hasn't been present in PWT or Battle Frontier before, then I'm likely going to skip if no significant post-game facility is present. I could be wrong anyway and they just don't add in any spoilers for what they may still have yet to reveal.

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals will pay you to keep their stolen goods safe.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

Bran0503aguero

I already confirmed that it will be for switch so I want to buy it but I realized that the next game of pokemon will be like pokemon go and that is why I do not want to buy it. I would like it to be the eighth generation for 3ds but I would take the opportunity to game freak to try things because of the little storage of the game cartridge of the 3ds so they go to the switch.
I'm waiting for the usum release because it may be the latest pokemon release in 3ds

Bran0503aguero

Octane

Pokemon GO Switch

Octane

Pokefanmum82

The new Pokémon game for the Switch isn't go to be like Pokémon Go. It's going to be a mainline game.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

Araquanid

The next pokemon game for the switch will be a rocket ship racer in space and amiibo's will replace your pokemon with whatever character the amiibo is (wolf link looks funny). Rather then picking up item blocks in mario kart, you aimlessly swing your right joycon to pick up star bits which fill your PP and allows you to use attacks on other racers (pilots?). There are 5 different forms for pikachu and you can only play as the letter N unown.

Source: My dad works at gameboy camera.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

The new Pokemon game on Switch will be you playing a children's card game on motorcycles

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

DarthNocturnal

@IceClimbers

I wouldn't say no to a Pokemon TCG 3, actually. With or without motorcycles.

(yes, I'm aware TCGO is on mobile devices).

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

Meowpheel

Pokemon TCG set in Orre? I'd buy that

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic