Forums

Topic: Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon discussion

Posts 961 to 980 of 980

magnumc500

Wait what isn't handled well in the GTS? Or do you mean Wonder Trade?

magnumc500

Switch Friend Code: SW-6617-2568-6974 | 3DS Friend Code: 0576-7126-5273 | Nintendo Network ID: magnumc500

-Green-

That people can essentially make troll requests like wanting a female carbink (which can’t happen since carbink is gender less) or wanting a Palkia in exchange for something like Sandshrew. Stupid stuff like that really shouldn’t be allowed. Better restrictions would help.

You also can’t see the specifics on the Pokémon you trade for, like their Abilities etc.

Wonder trade I’m okay with since it’s essentially a quick gamble that I lose nothing in and can give away breed rejects.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

magnumc500

True those trades are outlandish

magnumc500

Switch Friend Code: SW-6617-2568-6974 | 3DS Friend Code: 0576-7126-5273 | Nintendo Network ID: magnumc500

-Green-

Breed rejects seems very unpokemon everytime I think about it.

I finished Ultra Sun. I enjoyed it, and it became fun after the slog that was the beginning. It definitely felt like they were trying to juggle several different storylines and they didn't pull it off as well as I would hope. The totem battles were easily the most enjoyable an creative battles in the game.

Actually ended up gaining a better appreciation for it and SM.

Tyranexx

The GTS is always littered with troll requests. Why waste everyone's time and take up space by putting up your level 1 Caterpie and asking for a level 100 Celebi? It's not impossible to find unreasonable requests, but I understand the complaints about it. If I want to use the GTS, I normally put a Pokemon up myself with the specifics of what I want/need and ask for what I think is a fair level (and gender in a few cases).

I think the craziest trade that I ever made was when I put up a Blissey for a Palkia. This was back when I was playing Pokemon Diamond and trying to complete my Pokedex. I felt like it was a fair request since I trained the living tar out of that Blissey and had it in the early 90s before putting it up for trade. In return, I just did a Palkia - Any. Lo and behold, a couple weeks later, someone with a Japanese space dragon actually traded for it.

I'm still proud of that finished Pokedex, but I doubt that I could pull that off today with both more Pokemon and less time on my hands. All but roughly a dozen of the entries were legitimate; the rest truly were unobtainable. I obtained them by trading them with an online friend who didn't mind hacking their game.

I don't mind Wonder Trade at all since it's meant to be a gamble to begin with. I've actually received some pretty decent Pokemon through it; I also think the jokes about getting meh Pokemon through it are either overblown, or I'm just lucky. XD (I also don't bother with IVs and EVs these days)

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

-Green-

It's always great getting into pokemon and then learning your pokemon can't learn moves that are literally listed in their lore or part of their actual body. Gamefreak really doesn't care as much as they should about creating a cohesive world when they're not even consistent.

Like even for the memes of it. Aurorus is an Ice type with Snow Warning whose English name is a portmanteau of Aurora doesn't learn Aurora Veil, despite being able to learn Reflect and Light Screen. Just a single example from recently, but so many Pokemon learn ridiculous moves or don't learn moves they should. It's not like Gamefreak really cares much about balance either, considering how much power creep they constantly put in and with things like Mega Rayquaza even existing.

Honestly, it's just really offputting to be raising a pokemon only for them to be denied a move that fits them perfectly. I'm salty and ranting for the most part tbh.

Edit: Oh and replaying Black and White 2 in search of Sheer Force Cranidos. The game really keeps up well with level progression and the gym leaders have been consistently ahead of me in terms of levels the whole time so far. The designs from this gen are a lot better than I remember them too. I still hate the Mario trio and the muppet duo but the other pokemon are a lot cooler than I recall.

Edited on by -Green-

LauryA16

I WANT TO TRADE MY POKEMONS VIA TRADE SO THEY CAN EVOLVE, PLEASE ADD YOUR FRIEND CODE HERE, MINES IS IN THE BOTTON OF MY COMMENT. THANKS YOU. I NEED IT RIGHT NOW. WHAT DO YOU WANT ME FOR EXCHANGE? I AM HOPING FOR YOUR REPLY HERE.

My friend code for Pokemon Ultra Sun is: 3583-4976-9947 and my Nintendo Switch Friend Code is SW-2977-7118-8488. Add me if you want to trade or want to battle with me.

Commandervide0

Is Zeraora in ultra sun/moon only or can you get it in sun and moon as well

Commandervide0

magnumc500

I wanna say both, but that's a good question. I'm not 100% but I feel certain both.

magnumc500

magnumc500

Dayum!

magnumc500

Commandervide0

@Tsurii Thanks for the reply. Guess I’ll have to go buy ultra then. sigh

Commandervide0

magnumc500

Does anybody have razor fang and razor claw they can trade my way? I have Ultra Sun. I've tried to farm but that spawn rate is low.

magnumc500

magnumc500

Also I'm in EST time so that may help in coordination.

magnumc500

ianl579

If anyone needs a Zeraora they can get it with the code A893-LP8D-NHHX-K8E5

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

toiletduck

I hope it's ok if I borrow this topic for my n00b question which is not technically about USUM, but about X/Y and VC Crystal; seems a bit over it to just create a new thread for these minor questions.

So I play X and Crystal on my N2DS XL. Now I wonder what happens if I catch Pokemon on X and transfer them to X?
1) Basics first: I can indeed transfer Pokemon 'upwards' this way, right?
2) Will Pokemon X recognize de Pokemon as a 'trade' - so will I get boosted experience?
3) Can I evolve Kadabra this way?

Thanks!

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Manuelasparkles

Hi, @Pokefanmum82, do you have a 3DS and want to be friends with me?

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 4614-3246-4885 | My Nintendo: Manuela595 | Nintendo Network ID: 525970

Manuelasparkles

@LegendOfPokemon, do you have a 3DS and do you want to be friends with me?

Manuelasparkles

3DS Friend Code: 4614-3246-4885 | My Nintendo: Manuela595 | Nintendo Network ID: 525970

samlys1012

hi everyone play ultra sun. Friend code 0361-8404-7017. Please add me. My name is Sam.

3DS friend code 0361-8404-7017
ID: Sam

LauryA16

Will anyone here help me evolve one of my Pokemon via trade? My Friend code is 2466-8176-5697 do not add me the one that I added in the bottom of this comment, that one is not in service lol.

If you want me to evolve your Pokémon via tase let me know too, thank!

My friend code for Pokemon Ultra Sun is: 3583-4976-9947 and my Nintendo Switch Friend Code is SW-2977-7118-8488. Add me if you want to trade or want to battle with me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.