Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 3,941 to 3,958 of 3,958

TOUGHDUDE94

Marshadow release after direct anyone

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

Rexcalibr

Tarvaax wrote:

Rexcalibr wrote:

@DefHalan

I hate the story to be honest. Find it incredibly boring and at this point, I just mash the A button to get through the dialogue some times.

Slow down and live a little man.

I would but almost all the characters aside from Team Skull and the Professor are pretty boring. I'm about halfway done through the game and Lilly is somewhat of an interesting character but they don't do a great job of developing her unless it's later in the game. The fat kid who's always screaming about eating Masala is easily my least favorite.

Rexcalibr

IceClimbers

Did anyone see the new trailer for the upcoming movie? It's a bit more than just a retelling of the beginning of Ash's adventure. There's new trainers... one of them has a Lucario, another has a Piplup. Yeah, they're starting the hints already.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Rexcalibr

Finally finished the game. Can honestly say, the story wasn't good. I still see no reason to care about any of these characters. The game was also insultingly easy. The elite 4 was the only part that was mildly challenging and fun.

Looking forward to the post game stuff. That's the reason why I wanted to play the game in the first place.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Anyone have any advice to breeding? This is my first time trying to play competitively so I'm new.

I have a Ditto with 4 best IVs. Was hoping for 5 or 6 after the SOS Ditto trick.

Should I try to get a better one?

Also still working the Battle Royale for the BP points to get a destiny knot.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Got the Destiny Knot.

Bred a perfect 6 IV Eevee.

Now I need to work on the getting a full team for online.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Want to know, how can you have online battles with 6 pokemon instead of three?

and I'm guessing you need to level your pokemon up to level 50 for them to be level 50 online.

Rexcalibr

Eel

I think they're leveled automatically depending on the mode you select...

To use a full team of six pokemon, make sure you have a full team of six pokemon in your battle box/party and select a battle mode that allows for 6 on 6 battles.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Rexcalibr

and which battle modes allow for 6 on 6? The ranked battle only allowed 3.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

There apparently is no 6 on 6 battle from what I see. I know nobody cares about this game anymore but I was playing a match and for whatever reason, my opponents Muk moves first before my Leafeon. I look up the base stats of both Pokemon after the battle and Leafeon's speed is like double Muk's, and he wasn't using a quick claw so it makes no sense to me.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

@DarthNocturnal

hmmm good catch. I don't remember to be honest. I'll have to research that but its the only logical explanation.

Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

Just played another battle right now, where I had a Charizard and my opponent was using Ramparados. He ended up going first and killed me with a Rock Slide. I looked up their speed and abilities after the match and there is no way he should be going ahead of me. I don't get it.

Edited on by Rexcalibr

Rexcalibr

roy130390

@Rexcalibr I'll tell you something: Finding a game with pokemon that have better stats that they are allowed to is impossible in case you think that, and from what I'm seeing, you are checking the ideal charizard's speed. Is yours a competitive charizard with it's points invested on speed? Didn't it use moves to boost it's speed? Did you know what item it was holding?

I tell you this because I play competitive... a lot. I haven't found unfair situations with no explanation since the couple years (counting X and Y ) I've been playing. I have found criticized strategies that are considered unfair by certain gaming communities and of course many of these pokemon are hacked/cloned to be perfect (meaning that they have the best stats possible for their species but they can't get more stats since the game doesn't allow it) but nothing else. In other words , if the best speed of Ramparados is 272 (for example) you won't find one with a higher number, not even 273.

If I have been playing for so long without finding these situations, chances are your situations are normal too and that they have a perfect explanation, you just don't know the reason behind it. Don't worry about that stuff and enjoy the game.

Edited on by roy130390

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

foodmetaphors

im just posting to say i caught tapu lele in a premier ball (i try to have all my competitive pokes come out of premier balls where possible) with hidden power fire. took freaking forever, damn gamefreak for guaranteeing three perfect IVs on legendaries

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Eel

There's an update for this on the eshop, I wonder what's it about.

Edit: and just after I wrote that I noticed the article detailing it.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.