Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 3,958

Pokefanmum82

There are plenty of Digimon games on the PS4

Want: Harvest Moon: One World, Story of Seasons: Pioneering Town, Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing New Horizons, Wrath of White Witch and Sword

Octane

Pokefanmum82 wrote:

There are plenty of Digimon games on the PS4

To be fair, only Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth is on the PS4. It came earlier this year, and it's pretty decent from what I've heard. Digimon World: Next Order is scheduled for a worldwide release on the PS4 in 2017. Including Next Order, that's at least two Digimon games.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Well all potential Pokemon competitors got engulfed by Pokemon. For some of these franchises to see success, Pokemon would have to die (so like if Nintendo decided to give Pokemon the F-Zero treatment for whatever reason if they have that much power).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Juice-

Honestly, I like the base concept of Digimon more than I do Pokemon's. They both have different pros and cons that cancel each other out in my eyes.

Edited on by -Juice-

3DS Friend Code: 0962-9923-0016

Araquanid

Didn't yu-gi-oh give up competing with pokemon or is yu-gi-oh still going on?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@MegaBeedrill Beyblade?

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

DefHalan

WHAT HAVE I DONE!?!?!?!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Calllack

@DefHalan (By the way, if you didn't notice already I think you made a typo in your sig.)

I never thought much of Digimon.
In fact, I've never really thought much about Digimon, so I guess that makes me unqualified to think anything of Digimon? Hm

Edited on by Calllack

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

roy130390

Monster Rancher master race!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

DefHalan

@Calllack weird, I swear I fixed that earlier. Thanks fo pointing it out

Calllack

@DefHalan np.
(By the way, you made another typo in that post lol)

~~~~

Calllack

My Nintendo: Cal | Nintendo Network ID: Calllack

DefHalan

@Calllack that is because I am on my phone. No body is perfect lol

Araquanid

btw, now when you mega evolve pokemon, you use the mega's speed during that turn instead of your pre-mega's base speed.

So the turn beedrill megas he has 145 instead of 75
Banette gets priority prankster the same turn he megas
Gallade has increased speed from the start.

Etc. Sableye will probably hate this tho.

Means a lot of things will mega much safer and not need protect to do so. I'm already seeing SD beedrill over protect.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

roy130390

Guys has anyone played the Little Battlers Experience game for 3DS? It looked really similar to medabots but with way cooler designs, but I didn't buy it because even if it lets you customize your robot and have real time battles, these kind of games have to include online multiplayer for me. I don't find much sense in this feature lacking in a game that is about making your own robot and facing other people, it's like the core of the game.

I was expecting for a sequel, but apparently every time Level 5 creates a new franchise it abandons the previous ones and since they are now with Yokai Watch it's highly unlikely. Even if Yokai Watch fails they'll probably create a new one before returning to this one.

I don't want to change the topic or anything , but since we are talking to other franchises that are somewhat compared to pokemon, I'd liketo hear if someone can give me a recommendation on it. Pokemon is definitey my way to go when it comes to games but I definitely have some room left for an awesome robot game.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3916-4876-1970

Araquanid

Bottlecaps were confirmed to not raise ivs.

Instead what they do is increase your base stats to look like you have 31 IVs.

In other words, you're still 0/0/0/0/0/0 IVs but using a bottle cap gives your stats 31 without changing the IVs themselves... think of them more like additional EVs. They will only boost your stat to the max number of 31 IVs you'd have so its not over increasing stats. Idk how this sits with me.. a 6 IV pokemon that isn't 6 IV? This is good for legends I guess... and hidden power is unaffected by bottle caps so you can have any hidden power with 6 IVs.

Also if you breed two normal pokemon, they will hatch alolan...

two normal rattatas = alolan
two fire vulpixes = alolan

Its kinda dumb that's not how breeding works..

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Eel

Well, it's good for those pokemon you grew really attached to during the main quest that are almost guaranteed to have terrible IVs.

Also, wild shinies.

I guess breeding for normal non-alola variants will need to be done outside of gen 7.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.