Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,958

IceClimbers

So I'm hearing that the demo has some pretty bad frame drops on the original 3DS. Damn.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

So...

One of the cities has a Night version of the music

Haru17

Do we really have to spoiler tag that? I looooove day/night cycles and themes. I can't like a Zelda game without at least the realtime sun and moon (heh).

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

IceClimbers

Ok, here's something that can be said without spoiler tags:

The whole "starters share a secret with Rockruff" is fake. There's no split evos for the starters.

IceClimbers

According to Joe, that whole thing had been a mistranslation, meaning people were speculating about split evos for nothing. That's the only reason I didn't use spoiler tags.

FriedSquid

Well I just want to say as someone trying to avoid spoilers, I appreciate the use of spoiler tags.

Of course I could just not enter the thread, but I like to read the discussion... Even if I'm missing parts of it

And more new info on the 27th? Hopefully that will be the last... I thought they would have at least waited about a week later than that.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Araquanid

Apparently dataminers looked into the demo more,

and all the moves, base stats, text, pokedex numbers, and names were removed, but all the sprite images (think when we got the shiny megas in oras leaked) were left in.

Joe (serebii) is refusing to post his finding and the extractors finding himself but we might see those leaks shortly from other sources.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

IceClimbers

Yup, a bunch of shiny sprites. There were a couple new moves left in the demo though, and they were interesting.

IceClimbers

Apparently the non-Shiny sprites of the starters are still available in Team Viewer. They look cool.

Haru17

@Meowpheel @FriedSquid I wish you guys would be a bit more specific. I don't know who you're replying to due to the order of posts.

Edited on by Haru17

Eel

Always assume I'm replying to the person right above me unless stated otherwise.

Anyway, I've seen enough spoilers in twitter. That's enough for me. I want some things to be new.

Here's some of the spoilers I saw:

Alola geodude line.
Toucan.
Starter evos confirmed.
Yeti crab.
Marshadow.
Weird Pokémon.

About the amount of Pokémon :

Less than 100 new species, up to 140 counting Alola forms.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Meowpheel wrote:

Always assume I'm replying to the person right above me unless stated otherwise.

Oh, that's fair. I just get anxious when I'm talking about something similar to another poster and I can't tell whether — potentially harsh — words are being said to me or not.

Meowpheel wrote:

Less than 100 new species, up to 140 counting Alola forms.

That's completely fine. Before anyone freaks out, that is totally fine. It's like what they did with XY, but better because France is lame without the risk of terrorism which reminds you that you're alive.

Edited on by Haru17

Eel

OK one more spoiler about a certain mouse:

Pikachu. Hats. Adorableness.

Also, ugh...

Alola Persian is literally just a purple persian with Doraemon's head.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

Images below;

UntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitled
Persian looks terrible...

Octane

Octane

Ash-Pikachu is also a thing apparently..

Octane

ianl579

This was kind of underwhelming for me. The new Alolan forms sucked and the fact that there are very few new Pokémon we haven't seen yet makes me disappointed, I expected way more than what we got. Well, I guess it's better being disappointed now than when playing the game; at least we only know images and not what the actual Pokémon and story are so 👍

"You feel it? Fawful is also feeling it! I am needing to feel it even more, though!" - The magnificent Fawful

Haru17

Octane wrote:

Untitled

What— What— What the heck? Why is it...

Untitled

Edited on by Haru17

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.