Forums

Topic: Pokémon Sun & Moon - Discussion & Speculation

Posts 1,901 to 1,920 of 3,958

Araquanid

Haru17 wrote:

I remember Bonsly in the Diamond / Pearl anime and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. Good times.

Munchlax too right?

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Eel

A bunch of gen 4 pokemon appeared during gen 3, including bonsly, munchlax, weavile and lucario.

At least Kecleon and Blaziken appeared in the anime during the Johto saga.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

@MegaBeedrill Yeah, forgot about that one. It's good too. Such nice designs, that gen.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

DefHalan

Is Magearna a Gen 6 or 7 Pokemon? They have confirmed Volcanion to be Gen 6 (releasing in October) but I think Magearna is Gen 7.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Araquanid

Meowpheel wrote:

A bunch of gen 4 pokemon appeared during gen 3, including bonsly, munchlax, weavile and lucario.

Also buizel in the manaphy movie. I feel like there's one more but I can't put my finger on it.

Tsurii wrote:

Magearna is a Gen 7 Pokémon. And..I guess everyone already forgot about it lol

Well this is a good sign, gen 7 didn't even start and I already forgot about the new gen 7 diancie we're getting.

wait diancie was gen 6- oh yeah now I remember why I forgot magearna...

@Haru17 looking back at it now, It just occured to me they made a porygon evolution that has a constant seizure with swirly eyes even after the events that happened many years ago... talk about well thought out designs.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Eel

@MegaBeedrill well, that other gen IV pokemon would be Manaphy probably.

Chatot too.

That movie is so DS/gen iv-centric I often forget it's from the gen iii saga of the anime.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Haru17

Meowpheel wrote:

That movie is so DS/gen iv-centric I often forget it's from the gen iii saga of the anime.

Yeaaaaah. Also it's not the best that that movie was about May's innate mothering instincts bcuz she's a girl, or whatever. Not to mention the whole Manaphy relationship read pretty flatly. But anyway...

EOTW

Meowpheel wrote:

I like it if only for the fact that Manaphy is my favorite "mew".

Followed by Mew.

Celebi is best Mew.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

Haru17

Celebi is pretty good. The only Mew I really have a problem with is Gen 5's. There were like 6 of them.

Anyway, I remember that Kyogre was in Manaphy: Prince of the Sea, Babe of the Waifu, or whatever. Which reminds me: Why did we never get a good Groudon vs Kyogre movie? Anime episodes and part of the friggin' Hoopa flick don't cut it.

EOTW

Haru17 wrote:

Celebi is pretty good. The only Mew I really have a problem with is Gen 5's. There were like 6 of them.

You sure you aren't thinking of gen 4? That's the one with the forgetable trio.

3DS FC: 3222-5568-3578
NNID: EOTW93
NX HYPE

FriedSquid

MegaBeedrill wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Also buizel in the manaphy movie. I feel like there's one more but I can't put my finger on it.

Mime Jr. appeared in the Lucario movie.

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

Haru17

@EOTW Like you said, those fill the trio space, not the Mew slot. And I thought they were fine. Obviously not as good as the Regis or the legendary animals, but their designs were at least above what happened in gen 5.

Haru17

Untitled

1) What an idiot.
2) It looks like the UB0Xs are the new trio? Maybe?
3) Pokemon GO integration. Joy.
4) That werewolf is designed like Skuntank:

Untitled

Edited on by Haru17

Haru17

@Tsurii On the last page with Munchlax.

Interestingly, people on reddit are saying that the two wolves aren't #2 and #3 evolutions, but rather day and night alternate evolutions of the same pokemon. And they're saying that the starters share an evolution secret with rockruff...

Haru17

It'd certainly be refreshing to get a choice as to how your starter turns out. Presumably we've seen the more human-like solar-evolved forms in the leak, and their lunar forms will be more bestial.

According to Nintendolife it's actually the same pokemon, but two different appearances? Who knows, that'd still be cool.

Octane

@Haru17 Yup, they're both called Lugarugan, one is the Midday Form and the other is the Midnight Form. The starters may do the same, as this means that they keep 1 evolution, but they are considered different forms instead. I don't think they will differ too much though if that's the case. Species and name are still shared, so they can't go crazy with the alternate forms.

Octane

Octane

The new ultra beasts are garbage though..

Octane

IceClimbers

Lugarugan is really cool looking. The Midnight Form reminds me of Werehog Sonic a bit.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.