Forums

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Posts 621 to 640 of 3,949

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Disappointment, minimalism, and tons of info that's either stuff we already knew about from the originals or news that is otherwise uninteresting. In other words, par for the course for this game, it's shaping up to be one of the most minimalist games ever.

All I need to hear is Battle Frontier gets confirmed, player customization is expanded more, and another region is explorable in some form and I'm buying the game.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

EnyoTheFirst

I'd be lying if I said that "reveal" at Worlds didn't leave me completely disappointed.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

EnyoTheFirst

I'd be lying if I said that "reveal" at Worlds didn't leave me completely disappointed.

3DS Friend Code: 4527 7516 5533

Araquanid

Yeah these are the reveals at the competition ..

One thing I do find interesting tho is 0:37.. is that fire blast with a new animation?

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Geonjaha

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Disappointment, minimalism, and tons of info that's either stuff we already knew about from the originals or news that is otherwise uninteresting. In other words, par for the course for this game, it's shaping up to be one of the most minimalist games ever.

It's a Pokémon game, what can you really expect? They've been lazy and unwilling to fix or improve anything in any real way for a long time now. Millions of people will buy it anyway because it's a Pokémon game though, so I think they're set - fanboys to the rescue!

I make Pixel Art on occasion, and sometimes sell them as Game Assets.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Blast

Just why hasn't player customization hasn't been confirmed? I wanna change the guy's clothes and his hair immediately as soon as this game starts.

Master of the Hype Train

Yosheel

Some details suggest outfits might not be returning (outside of contests).

Edited on by Yosheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blast

Morphbug wrote:

Some details suggest outfits won't be returning (outside of contests).

You mean to tell me... that the arguably the biggest feature from Pokemon X/Y, PLAYER CUSTOMIZATION, won't be returning in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?!?!?!

Please tell me you are joking. If this is true.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

Yosheel

Blast wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

You mean to tell me... that the arguably the biggest feature from Pokemon X/Y, PLAYER CUSTOMIZATION, won't be returning in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?!?!?!

Please tell me you are joking. If this is true.... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not completely out of question yet, but the fact that we haven't seen any hint at it returning and that the hidden bases disguise you as other trainer classes.... We haven't seen any hint or indicator that clothing shops exist in Hoenn yet, either.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Blast

Morphbug wrote:

Blast wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

It's not completely out of question yet, but the fact that we haven't seen any hint at it returning and that the hidden bases use disguise you as other trainer classes.... We haven't seen any hint or indicator that clothing shops exist in Hoenn yet, either.

N-no..... n-no...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

@Blast if only they at least made better looking character models, this wouldn't have been so bad.....
sincerely I'd love if had stayed with the manga style this time around(it'd be pretty much the same as in the orginal RSE)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Yosheel

The Adventures manga uses a very distinct art style that looks very little like the one from the games.

It's like, it evolved as a different branch starting from the art of the first games.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Blast

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Blast if only they at least made better looking character models, this wouldn't have been so bad.....
sincerely I'd love if had stayed with the manga style this time around(it'd be pretty much the same as in the orginal RSE)

I'm not a fan of the character models for the male and female trainers at all. I wanna change their looks so badly.... If its true that player customization isn't coming back then that's a freaking shame. There better be highly detailed animated scenes are something.

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

Morphbug wrote:

The Adventures manga uses a very distinct art style that looks very little like the one from the games.

It's like, it evolved as a different branch starting from the art of the first games.

very little similar is going a little bit too far(though I admit it's been a while since I read the manga and that it took me a while to get used to it)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Araquanid

Blast wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Blast wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

It's not completely out of question yet, but the fact that we haven't seen any hint at it returning and that the hidden bases use disguise you as other trainer classes.... We haven't seen any hint or indicator that clothing shops exist in Hoenn yet, either.

N-no..... n-no...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lemme help you out:

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

HandheldGuru97

Considering Pokemarts are back and by the looks of the Secret Bases (as others have mentioned) stock trainers are used for multiplayer, much like every main series RPG did until X and Y, customization won't be back at least not in ORAS. Not a huge deal breaker for me, but I wish May/Anna(?) looked better....at least they didn't completely redo either characters, then I would have wanted customization.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

Blast

Not having player customization in these games is taking a step back!!!!!!!!!!!! How does a developer create a awesome feature and gets praised for it... then freaking takes it away in the next game?! C'mon, Gamefreak! Take away the overrated and poorly flawed concept known as Megaevoultions! But don't take away player customization!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

GuSolarFlare

guys let me present you the next evolution stage for the Pokémon series, I'd like to introduce you all

ULTRA SLOWBRO

Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Araquanid

The mushroom pokemon:

Untitled

The Stone Home pokemon:

Untitled

The hermit crab pokemon:

Untitled

Untitled

My Shinies

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic