Forums

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Posts 601 to 620 of 3,957

HankLangley

Why, oh why is the mega salamnce getting hated on. You like croissants? yeah you do. Like spaceships? Who doesn't. Why not have both?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

tobibra

They should make a mega Eevee

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Rensch

My thoughts on the new Mega Evolutions:

Mega Slowbro
Water/Psychic
Clearly even more defensive than it already was, the shell has taken over the hosts body. Expect better defense and lower speed.

Mega Audino
Normal/Fairy
Audino gains the Fairy-type, negating its Fighting weakness, but gaining Steel and Poison vulnerabilities. I wonder just how much Exp. Points a Mega Audino nets you.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

Sir_Anthony

Even with all these new mega evolutions. There's still no Pokémon that can take out both my Shuckle and Chansey tank >:3

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

HankLangley

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega Eevee

How would that make ANY sense at all?

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega Eevee

How would that make ANY sense at all?

Eevee is the evolution Pokémon that evolves into 8 different forms and who doesn't want it to finally have a Pokémon with 8 types at once? that would be the Mega Eevee I'd wish for! XD

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

HankLangley

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Doge wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega Eevee

How would that make ANY sense at all?

Eevee is the evolution Pokémon that evolves into 8 different forms and who doesn't want it to finally have a Pokémon with 8 types at once? that would be the Mega Eevee I'd wish for! XD

I think he was refering to just the regular eevee, And it would make no sense 'cause the point of Eevee is to evolve it, so mega evolution would be basically pointless

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

GuSolarFlare

Doge wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Doge wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega Eevee

How would that make ANY sense at all?

Eevee is the evolution Pokémon that evolves into 8 different forms and who doesn't want it to finally have a Pokémon with 8 types at once? that would be the Mega Eevee I'd wish for! XD

I think he was refering to just the regular eevee, And it would make no sense 'cause the point of Eevee is to evolve it, so mega evolution would be basically pointless

yes I was talking about the Regular Eevee too if it bacame a Mega it should definitely be a mix of all its normal evolutions at once, a mutant monster that has 8 types(or 9 since it's originally Normal) made to spread fear around the world with his path of destruction!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

Untitled
BEING ABLE TO NICKNAME YOUR POKEMON HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!

Well it has..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

TheLZdragon

A mega eevee with all 9 types? Well, here's the match up

Immunities: Psychic, Ghost and Dragon
1/2 Resistance: Water, Grass, Electric, Dark and Steel
1/4 Resistance: Ice

2x Weakness: Ground, Bug, Fighting
4x Weakness: Poison, Rock

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

GuSolarFlare

WaLzgi wrote:

A mega eevee with all 9 types? Well, here's the match up

Immunities: Psychic, Ghost and Dragon
1/2 Resistance: Water, Grass, Electric, Dark and Steel
1/4 Resistance: Ice

2x Weakness: Ground, Bug, Fighting
4x Weakness: Poison, Rock

lol it'd be worse than any pokémon(so many weaknesses, commonly used types at that)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

tobibra

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Doge wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Doge wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega Eevee

How would that make ANY sense at all?

Eevee is the evolution Pokémon that evolves into 8 different forms and who doesn't want it to finally have a Pokémon with 8 types at once? that would be the Mega Eevee I'd wish for! XD

I think he was refering to just the regular eevee, And it would make no sense 'cause the point of Eevee is to evolve it, so mega evolution would be basically pointless

yes I was talking about the Regular Eevee too if it bacame a Mega it should definitely be a mix of all its normal evolutions at once, a mutant monster that has 8 types(or 9 since it's originally Normal) made to spread fear around the world with his path of destruction!!

I want more Eevee evolutions. They are cool! And I want a mega one. I wish they made a bunch of new eevee evoltuions, for example:

Use leafstone and get a bug evolution.
Use duskstone and get a ghost evolution
Use shinystone and get a steel evolution
Use sunstone and get a flying evolution
Trade to evolve it into a rock evolution
Trade it holding everstone to get a normal evolution (at least everstone would be usefull)
Level up a shiny eevee to get a dragon evolution
Level up a eevee with fighting as its hidden power type and get a fighting evolution
Let eevee be poisined and finish the battle and leveling up and turn your system upside down (like to evolve Inkay) to get a poisen evolution
Level eevee up by giving it a rary candy to get a ground evolution

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Araquanid

Wait a minute.. omega ruby, alpha sapphire.. two names.. two words each.. 2+2=4..

SINNOH CONFIRMED!!!

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

HankLangley

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Wait a minute.. omega ruby, alpha sapphire.. two names.. two words each.. 2+2=4..

SINNOH CONFIRMED!!!

Actually, i believe if your count the number of combinations of three different pokemon then play minecraft for 1 minute and 56 seconds, then a picture sent by Arceus of a piplup. sinnoh confirmed

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

HandheldGuru97

The day Sinnoh gets a remake I am going to weep tears. Not because its a bad game no, no!!!!! Diamond was my first Pokémon game and Sapphire was my second Preordered AS today at long last and spent that last half hour over hyping myself about these games!!!!!!! I'm off to play Emerald!

Edited on by HandheldGuru97

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru9...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

tobibra

They should make a mega evolution of Spiritomb and give it the Wonderguard abillity

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

TheLZdragon

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega evolution of Spiritomb and give it the Wonderguard abillity

Fairy moves still work on it ya know

There is actually no more 2 type combos that have no weaknesses

Edited on by TheLZdragon

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Araquanid

WaLzgi wrote:

Tobias95 wrote:

They should make a mega evolution of Spiritomb and give it the Wonderguard abillity

Fairy moves still work on it ya know

There is actually no more 2 type combos that have no weaknesses

Scrappy power-up punch Lol

Eelectross with wonder guard is the thing.. give it an air balloon!

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic