3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 561 to 580 of 3,265

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

561. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

@Stomatopod17 HGSS had Kanto because GSC also had Kanto....

Never played the originals :$

oh, makes sense! XD

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

562. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Whatever post game we get.. all I can say is, something's better than x/y a.k.a. nothing Atleast we got contest and hopefully battle frontier to keep us busy.

Yeah, Contests and Secret Bases are good, but I really think XY and RSE suffer from not having a lot of new areas to explore. New areas usually add a lot to the game, not just a new place to explore, but also new wild Pokemon and trainer battles.

Stomatopod17 wrote:

We MIGHT even go to the sinnoh region in the remakes.. I was thinking about why lopunny would get a mega and I couldn't help but wonder if like in HG SS we play a whole nother region after the main story.. hint hint 4th gen from lopunny?

No.

And if we're going to start with "Sinnoh Confirmed" crap, I'm leaving.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

563. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

No.

Unova confirmed, HYPEEEEE!!!

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

564. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

No.

nope, not Unova.

ORRE CONFIRMED HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I mean, come on! Orre was already in 3D, never appeared in a handheld game and it's part of gen 3! makes perfect sense!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

565. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

No.

nope, not Unova.

ORRE CONFIRMED HYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

I mean, come on! Orre was already in 3D, never appeared in a handheld game and it's part of gen 3! makes perfect sense!

You can see citadark island on the new hoenn map!!! :O :O :O

ORRE INTENSIFIES!!!!

can you imagine how freaking awesome mega evolution would be on the wii u..

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

566. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

No.

Even worse.

I'd be cool with Orre, though.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

IceClimbers

567. Posted:

I'm pretty sure every regional Pokedex has been horribly balanced other than the Kalos Dex. Need I remind you of the lack of Fire types in the Sinnoh Dex? Besides, there are limitations that are fixed. Physical/Special split, day/night system, and many other things remove limitations that Gen 3 had. Being a remake, most people that played the original expect it to remain faithful to the original as they want to re-experience it. There will be plenty of post-game content with things like Contests, Secret Bases, catching the legendaries, and I assume Move Tutors and the Battle Frontier. There's also that weird place that you can see at the very top of the new Hoenn map artwork. We have no idea what that is.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

568. Posted:

IceClimbers wrote:

I'm pretty sure every regional Pokedex has been horribly balanced other than the Kalos Dex.

And BW2 Unova. Platinum's Sinnoh Dex also gets an honorable mention because the only type that's really lacking in that game is Dragon, and the game wasn't hurt as much by not having enough of them (as there were no gym leaders or Elite 4 that used Dragon types).

IceClimbers wrote:

Need I remind you of the lack of Fire types in the Sinnoh Dex?

Except they actually fixed that in Platinum.

IceClimbers wrote:

Besides, there are limitations that are fixed. Physical/Special split, day/night system, and many other things remove limitations that Gen 3 had.

The remakes couldn't work with the other games in their generation if they didn't.

IceClimbers wrote:

Being a remake, most people that played the original expect it to remain faithful to the original as they want to re-experience it.

Terrible gym rosters and Wingull/Tentacool spam as you truly remember it.

IceClimbers wrote:

There will be plenty of post-game content with things like Contests, Secret Bases, catching the legendaries, and I assume Move Tutors and the Battle Frontier. There's also that weird place that you can see at the very top of the new Hoenn map artwork. We have no idea what that is.

The dark cloud thing certainly catches your attention, but that's still not much. Hoenn really needs a Sevii Islands/Battle Zone type place, and it doesn't seem to be getting one.

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

569. Posted:

@Stomatopod17 what do you want for yveltal ?! I ve been proposing pokes like a hundred time and you never answered.

Edited on by Megapokepaul

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

570. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

@Stomatopod17 what do you want for yveltal ?! I ve been proposing pokes like a hundred time and you never answered.

@Megapokepaul really sorry about that.

I'll just clone one and give it to you.. if you bychance have a stealth rocks skarmory I'd really like one of those though.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

571. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

I'll just clone one and give it to you.. if you bychance have a stealth rocks skarmory I'd really like one of those though.

sorry i don t have a SR skarmory and can t get one cause i don t have pokebank yet. But for the 5ivs timid yveltal i can give you a shiny 5 ivs marill with egg moves . Tell me when you finished cloning so we can do the trade

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

572. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

sorry i don t have a SR skarmory and can t get one cause i don t have pokebank yet. But for the 5ivs timid yveltal i can give you a shiny 5 ivs marill with egg moves . Tell me when you finished cloning so we can do the trade

Do you bychance have a HA carvanha?

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

573. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

YES!! I have a 5 ivs adamant HA carvanha with egg move ! I actually use a sharpedo that i evolved from it on my team ! When can you do the trade ?

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

574. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

YES!! I have a 5 ivs adamant HA carvanha with egg move ! I actually use a sharpedo that i evolved from it on my team ! When can you do the trade ?

@Megapokepaul I'm online IGN joe

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

575. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

you added me ?

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

576. Posted:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

you added me ?

Yeah we're added we traded before.

EDIT: double checked and I didn't delete you. So readd me if you don't see me.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

577. Posted:

I hate to be that guy but....

There's a thread for gen vi pokemon trading in the online forums.

And that quote tunnel is getting big.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

578. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Megapokepaul wrote:

you added me ?

Yeah we're added we traded before.

EDIT: double checked and I didn't delete you. So readd me if you don't see me.

care for a battle ? Plz

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

579. Posted:

Morphbug wrote:

ikr but meh, it's finished now, many lives were lost during the trading process.

@Megapokepaul thanks! and sorry the yveltal isn't EV'd trained xD

Anyway yeah like the OP said we should move to the x/y thread atleast.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

580. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

ikr but meh, it's finished now, many lives were lost during the trading process.

@Megapokepaul thanks! and sorry the yveltal isn't EV'd trained xD

Anyway yeah like the OP said we should move to the x/y thread atleast.

yeah ok , great battle BTW what is the item on chansey ?