3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 521 to 540 of 867

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

521. Posted:

midnafanboy wrote:

lopunny though it looks like,she is going to get more r34 pictures of her

And how would you know there was r34 of Lopunny?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

522. Posted:

NATURALLY RIPPED PANTYHOSE. Lopunny has natural pantyhose that are torn when it mega evolves. Yeah it's not a secret, GameFreak designed her as a really weird fan service pokemon...
Now that that's out of the way.
THESE MEGAS ARE FANTASTIC! Oh my god I love all of them. Altria is literally perfect in every way, design, typing, and stat boosts. I love it! Mega Lopunny is also a fantastic evolution. But COMPLETELY random. I don't think anyone guessed this. I wonder who else outside of Hoen will be getting one?
Mega Salamance is the weirdest one. Why the hell does he lose limbs? I like him though, he's ok.
Wait. Airealate?
GOOD BYE MEGA SALAMANCE STRAIGHT TO UBERS!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

523. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

NATURALLY RIPPED PANTYHOSE. Lopunny has natural pantyhose that are torn when it mega evolves. Yeah it's not a secret, GameFreak designed her as a really weird fan service pokemon...

They know whats going on! Untitled Untitled

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

524. Posted:

NATURALLY RIPPED PANTYHOSE!? What that got my attention immediately when i read that lol,but oh god the things that awesome people come up with., these days. And no Undead_terror i wouldn't benefit, from more r34 pictures of lopunny!Maybe i don't know, you know what i will take that answer to my grave.

Edited on by midnafanboy

"I must purify the world" - The batter from OFF
But don't forget to CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

525. Posted:

midnafanboy wrote:

NATURALLY RIPPED PANTYHOSE!? What that got my attention immediately when i read that lol,but oh god the things that awesome people come up with., these days. And no Undead_terror i wouldn't benefit, from more r34 pictures of lopunny!Maybe i don't know, you know what i will take that answer to my grave.

UntitledThere there, we all got something we love....

Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)

AuthorMessage

Rensch

526. Posted:

Mega Altaria
Dragon/Fairy
Altaria has always been a favourite of mine on playthrough teams, especially on the Hoenn versions. Its Mega form changes its Flying-type to Fairy. This means it trades its Ground immunity to Dragon immunity. That is a much more useful combination, since Dragon moves are actually strong against Dragon Pokémon like Altaria. Also, dem clouds!

Mega Lopunny
Normal/Fighting
Its ears are even more suited for combat than before, granting it the Fighting-type. It's interesting to see a Pokémon from the fourth generation get a Mega Evolution in this game. Could this mean you will meet Pokémon outside of the original Hoenn Pokédex before beating the main quest? Will there be many more Pokémon originally not from Hoenn that get Mega Evolutions? Time will tell.

Mega Salamence
Dragon/Flying
It's not a surprise to see one of the most popular Hoenn monsters get a Mega Evolution. Hoenn's classic winged Dragon gets a sort of jet-like appearance that indicates it, unlike Garchomp in X and Y, gains more even more Speed than it already had upon Mega Evolution.

Friend code 3DS: 4210-4747-2358

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

527. Posted:

EDIT: Aerialite salamance?

Aerialite seems very good to abuse with moxie (thrash and return anyone?)

That worries me that a 4th gen pokemon got a mega instead of another 3rd gen..

Will there be more reveals this weekend? Usually there is three more pages of corocoro.. other than altaria (who I wasn't asking for personally) these turned out disappoting for me.. lopunny might be ok.

Also you get a shiny beldum in the game with the mega stone.

Now we got 8 new megas, and 2 unannounced.

So who's this using the altaria?

Untitled

Edited on by Stomatopod17

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

528. Posted:

...your worried because they announced a 4th gen mega evolution? I'm actually happy that were getting more mega evolutions across each gen. I really wanna see some 5th gen megas like Scrafty or Bisharp.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

529. Posted:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

...your worried because they announced a 4th gen mega evolution? I'm actually happy that were getting more mega evolutions across each gen. I really wanna see some 5th gen megas like Scrafty or Bisharp.

That means less new megas for 3rd gen, and less new megas to be revealed in those gens. I'm still in agreement for mega bisharp tho.

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

530. Posted:

There is still at least one more mega to come. Apparently Bulbapedia stopped the uploaded for some reason.
Hype!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

531. Posted:

I think they are okay. I don't use Megas anyways.

looking forward to Super Smash Bros, Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Hyrule Warriors, Theatrhythm Curtain Call, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and Story of Seasons.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

532. Posted:

We got 28 new mega evolutions for x/y (30 if you want to count the latis)

So far we got 8 new ones for ORAS (and the latis..)

Do you guys think we'll get the same ammount of megas? Just the majority won't be revealed again.

If flygon doesn't get a mega and salamance does I'll.. I'll..

I'LL DO THIS! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

533. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Do you guys think we'll get the same ammount of megas? Just the majority won't be revealed again.

Let me fix that for you! ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

AuthorMessage

Megapokepaul

534. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

LoOOoOL i don t think flygon will be getting any mega evos now , the mega evos of gen 3 pokes is just enormous , they will release more 3gen like camerupt and sharpedo for sure but no other . They are beginning to focus on new and unexpected pokes like lopunny that was a very pleasing surprise ! Actually it s now my second favorite poke after snivy ! So 1-2 kanto megas , 2-3 johto megas , 2-3 sinnoh megas , and maybe 4-5 unova megas. But no more hoenn megas. BTW i can give you a shiny HA 5 ivs abra and an event garchomp for the 5ivs yveltal plzzz i want it badly!!!

I HAVE A LOT OF SHINY ( KALOS BORN ( some of them ~65 are 5/6 ivs )AND NOT KALOS BORN) I'L TRADE THEM ONLY FOR SHINY KALOS BORN 5/6 ivs POKES I DON'T HAVE. Will be buying pokemon Omega Ruby.BTW it s INFERCLAW .

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4094-0555 | Nintendo Network ID: polpolch

AuthorMessage

midnafanboy

535. Posted:

So their is one more mega evolution left? Damn i hope not and it's going to sharpedo or maybe flygon .But i hope it goes to sandslash he needs it, like always i'm still crossing my fingers for a mega cacturne to be announced.

"I must purify the world" - The batter from OFF
But don't forget to CALL IT FRIENDO cause i can't ,it wouldn't be fair.

3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: midnafanboy

AuthorMessage

Miss_Pixelheart

536. Posted:

midnafanboy wrote:

So their is one more mega evolution left? Damn i hope not and it's going to sharpedo or maybe flygon .But i hope it goes to sandslash he needs it, like always i'm still crossing my fingers for a mega cacturne to be announced.

According to something I've read somewhere, There are two mega evolutions left

Edited on by Miss_Pixelheart

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

537. Posted:

So supposedly the mega that's missing is Drapion according to the leaker.. Oh man I can't wait until we actually have conformation! I'm so excited for whoever the next mega is.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Spino

538. Posted:

Mega Lopunny - A fighting type. Immune to ghost-type attacks. Has Scrappy. SHE WAS BORN TO DESTROY AEGISLASH.

Mega Altaria - Dragon Dance + Pixilate Return. Oh boy.

Mega Salamence - Welcome back to Ubers, you croissant spaceship, you.

Oh, and BTW, I'm tired of people saying that Salamence lost its front legs. You can clearly see them even on that blurry scan.

Edited on by Spino

X360 GamerTag - SpinoOne
3DS Friend Code - 4914-3502-2752

Pokemon X Safari - Fletchinder, Ponyta and Larvesta

3DS Friend Code: 4914-3502-2752

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

539. Posted:

Spino wrote:

Mega Lopunny - A fighting type. Immune to ghost-type attacks. Has Scrappy. SHE WAS BORN TO DESTROY AEGISLASH.

Mega Altaria - Dragon Dance + Pixilate Return. Oh boy.

Mega Salamence - Welcome back to Ubers, you croissant spaceship, you.

Oh, and BTW, I'm tired of people saying that Salamence lost its front legs. You can clearly see them even on that blurry scan.

Pual sure I'll clone it sometime.

Yeah his limbs are all there. The fronts are tucked in. Honestly I thought it looked awful.. but the more I look at it and see what is what it's actually not that bad of a design.

Aegislash can king's shield on the lopunny.. half it's health, and leave it at half hp. I do it to scrabby kangas all the time.

Mega drapion would be awesome! He atleast deserves it.. however I'll won't be happy until a mega flygon is announced.. and if it's not announced I hope it's still in the game.. otherwise.. I MAY DO THIS!: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I still think it's not entirely a good thing to not focus on hoenn megas since that limits future generation megas and means less megas for the hoenn region in general unless they just give everything a mega all at once..

Well.. since we're giving pokemon from other gens megas..

Mega volcarona plz.

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

540. Posted:

Mega Salamence looks like it was made for Assault Vest :p
I'm talking about looks alone, not sure it'd be worth the joke not having Dragon Dance

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF