Forums

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Posts 461 to 480 of 3,949

Sleepingmudkip

They need a recycling program into the games.

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I don't understand what you mean.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Yosheel

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I guess he said that because

Morphbug wrote:

Kids tend to imitate things, and wearing a hat is a good thing to imitate, I guess.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Araquanid

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I'm not too sure what you mean by this but what I'm about to say I have a feeling relates to this..

We need an item bank, like pokebank but with items.. you can't transfer items between games unless you have somebody trade them back to you.. annoying. They could've atleast let pokemon in the bank keep their items and just block past gen ones..

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

it's true that kids tend to immitate games, when I was a kid I didn't know that Brendan was using a hat of sorts so I wanted to paint my hair white and use a bandana

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Araquanid

GuSolarFlare wrote:

it's true that kids tend to immitate games, when I was a kid I didn't know that Brendan was using a hat of sorts so I wanted to paint my hair white and use a bandana

One of my friends ran the school halls like lucario.. he was about around 6 at that time.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Morphbug wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I guess he said that because

Morphbug wrote:

Kids tend to imitate things, and wearing a hat is a good thing to imitate, I guess.

Yup

Xander my husband...

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Recycle what, though?

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Yosheel

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Recycle what, though?

Recyclable things?

It could be a placebo thing like the tips in XY. Or something.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

GuSolarFlare

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Recycle what, though?

poké balls! why discard one just because it failed to catch a pokémon?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Yosheel

And Hoenn would be the best place to introduce it too.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Araquanid

Getting to reused a pokeball after you release the pokemon would've been nice too (That momment when you had no clue how rare a masterball was and used it on an abomasnow..)

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Araquanid

So.. what are you guys doing meanwhile until ORAS is released?

I replayed emerald.

My Shinies

Pokefanmum82

Catching up with my backlog and waiting for the other games I pre-ordered to come. I added all of the games I got pre-ordered and five of them are Wii U games and 11 of them are 3DS games. Plus there's a whole bunch of games I want that I haven't gotten around to buying yet. I will definitely be busy for the next couple of months until OR/AS come out.

Want: Mario Party Top 100, Atlus games, Psychic Spectres for the 3DS. For the Switch Kirby Star Allies, Yoshi and many others.

Finished the Alola Dex.
Now playing Gold and Ultra Sun.

Sir_Anthony

Does anyone know if there will be new pokemon? Or will it be just mega evolutions? That would be a let down if you ask me... They said it was more than just a remake right? I really hope so

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Araquanid

There won't be new pokemon until generation 7 which is a couple years from now. For right now new mega evolutions is a blessing since normally we don't get anything at all new in remakes or futher installments per generation.

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

GuSolarFlare

Stomatopod17 wrote:

There won't be new pokemon until generation 7 which is a couple years from now. For right now new mega evolutions is a blessing since normally we don't get anything at all new in remakes or futher installments per generation.

it's because now they can easily update all the games within a gen so new items, forms and Mega Evolutions will be a lot more common since they won't cause possible compatibility problems anymore.

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic