3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 461 to 480 of 867

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

461. Posted:

No you couldn't take your hat off in X and Y. At least not for more than five seconds after you get a hair cut.

Only your rival had that privilege.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

462. Posted:

Morphbug wrote:

No you couldn't take your hat off in X and Y. At least not for more than five seconds after you get a hair cut.

Oh..

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

463. Posted:

I found this interesting that serebii posted it..

"As expected, and is now tradition, after the viewing of the new movie, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction which is now open in theatres across Japan, confirmation was given in form of a trailer for the 18th movie, due for release this time next year. Not much is known about this movie, but the trailer featured Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Details of the movie are completely unknown, but we'll provide details as and when they come"

I'm thinking mega lati@s will be event only for the movie release like diancie was..

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

464. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

"As expected, and is now tradition, after the viewing of the new movie, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction which is now open in theatres across Japan, confirmation was given in form of a trailer for the 18th movie, due for release this time next year. Not much is known about this movie, but the trailer featured Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre. Details of the movie are completely unknown, but we'll provide details as and when they come"

I'm thinking mega lati@s will be event only for the movie release like diancie was..

What about Hoopa and Volcanion?

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

465. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Idk, no word if they even exist (which obviously they do.)

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

466. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Doubtful. They're more likely to work in Hoopa and Volcanion into one of the movies than they are anything else (think about it, all but 2 movies of the last 12 or so featured a current event legendary). So more than likely, they're going to put Hoopa into the 18th movie with Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, and Volcanion into the 19th movie (with Zygarde I guess). And then the 20th movie is probably going to feature a 7th gen Pokemon, since the 7th gen games should be releasing around that time.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Blast

467. Posted:

Morphbug wrote:

Hahahahah isn't that bizarre when you think about it?

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

468. Posted:

Well, if you're going adventuring you'll spend a lot of time under the sun.

Wearing a nice hat all the time is a really good idea to protect your sensitive scalp, facial skin and eyes from the damaging UV rays.

As is wearing long sleeves and pants or using sunblock.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

469. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Doubtful. They're more likely to work in Hoopa and Volcanion into one of the movies than they are anything else (think about it, all but 2 movies of the last 12 or so featured a current event legendary). So more than likely, they're going to put Hoopa into the 18th movie with Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre, and Volcanion into the 19th movie (with Zygarde I guess). And then the 20th movie is probably going to feature a 7th gen Pokemon, since the 7th gen games should be releasing around that time.

Well technically in the lucario and zoroark movie they didn't give any new cameo appearences for new legendaries. (except the regis and raikou but those still weren't unrevleaed or anything like that..)

Seeing how the mega eons were never revealed yet.. they're the only "new" megas we can find in x/y.. and it seems like they're trying so hard to keep secret I have a feeling they're trying to just sneek primal evolution in a movie and maybe feature them in it as well.. I was actually thinking hoenn may take place in this movie as I doubt ash+co will be flying back and forth in this movie between kalos and hoenn.

Unless maybe in kalos some guy tries to clone/revive them idk we got no word other than the primels being in it.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

470. Posted:

There's always the chance that the season tied to the movie next year will take place in or near Hoenn. Like how they returned to Kanto for the completely random and out of place Battle Frontier season to tie in with Fire Red and Leaf Green.

Edited on by Morphbug

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

471. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Well technically in the lucario and zoroark movie they didn't give any new cameo appearences for new legendaries. (except the regis and raikou but those still weren't unrevleaed or anything like that..)

Seeing how the mega eons were never revealed yet.. they're the only "new" megas we can find in x/y.. and it seems like they're trying so hard to keep secret I have a feeling they're trying to just sneek primal evolution in a movie and maybe feature them in it as well.. I was actually thinking hoenn may take place in this movie as I doubt ash+co will be flying back and forth in this movie between kalos and hoenn.

Unless maybe in kalos some guy tries to clone/revive them idk we got no word other than the primels being in it.

The timing doesn't really seem right for that, though. Assuming that 6th gen lasts 4 years like most other generations, that means we'll see 7th gen in 2017. The 2017 movie will probably be focused on 7th gen then, so we've only got 2 other movies between now and then. Since we're still waiting on Hoopa and Volcanion, they'd probably much rather focus on them than shoehorn in the Lati twins when they don't really need to. The Mega Latis don't necessarily need to be events, they could simply be distributed in ORAS and that's that.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Blast

472. Posted:

Morphbug wrote:

Well, if you're going adventuring you'll spend a lot of time under the sun.

Wearing a nice hat all the time is a really good idea to protect your sensitive scalp, facial skin and eyes from the damaging UV rays.

As is wearing long sleeves and pants or using sunblock.

But...but.... there isn't any REALISM in Pokemon games. Its pure fantasy. I'm just saying I would like the option to take the hat off the avatar but I know that's SACRED in Pokemon games.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

473. Posted:

Kids tend to imitate things, and wearing a hat is a good thing to imitate, I guess.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Sleepingmudkip

474. Posted:

They need a recycling program into the games.

Deluxe WII U

Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS

I Love Fire Emblem & Kid Icarus

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter: JohnGreenGod

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

475. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I don't understand what you mean.

Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Morphbug

476. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I don't understand what you mean.

I guess he said that because

Morphbug wrote:

Kids tend to imitate things, and wearing a hat is a good thing to imitate, I guess.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

477. Posted:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

I'm not too sure what you mean by this but what I'm about to say I have a feeling relates to this..

We need an item bank, like pokebank but with items.. you can't transfer items between games unless you have somebody trade them back to you.. annoying. They could've atleast let pokemon in the bank keep their items and just block past gen ones..

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

478. Posted:

it's true that kids tend to immitate games, when I was a kid I didn't know that Brendan was using a hat of sorts so I wanted to paint my hair white and use a bandana :$

looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!
All the lights in the sky are stars
running away from reality is betraying yourself and those who care about you

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

Stomatopod17

479. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

it's true that kids tend to immitate games, when I was a kid I didn't know that Brendan was using a hat of sorts so I wanted to paint my hair white and use a bandana :$

One of my friends ran the school halls like lucario.. he was about around 6 at that time.

Edited on by Stomatopod17

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

480. Posted:

I grabbed one of my dad's hats as a kid and colored it with Ash's hat's colors with crayons.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery