3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 421 to 440 of 2,056

AuthorMessage

torotoid64

421. Posted:

'Gyarados and milotic are a pair because they both start out as useless ugley fishes.. and then both evolve into amazing, beautiful (?) creatures.'
Eerrrrrh what? Gyarados is beautiful?

torotoid64

Twitter: Mattchuspie

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

422. Posted:

torotoid64 wrote:

'Gyarados and milotic are a pair because they both start out as useless ugley fishes.. and then both evolve into amazing, beautiful (?) creatures.'
Eerrrrrh what? Gyarados is beautiful?

You know what I mean :p

They both also have a 540 base stat total.

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Pokemon AS IGN: Joe
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader
(User name changed in October 2014 Formerly: Stomatopod17)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

423. Posted:

"The next batch of CoroCoro information has been posted to Japanese forums and this batch showcases more information about the upcoming game Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire. In this latest image, it shows Mega Diancie and reveals to us its ability. Mega Diancie has got the ability Magic Bounce. It also confirms that next month's issue, due for release on August 12th, will have what they're calling a "Mega Evolution Scoop". We'll bring more when it comes. "

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Does this mean they're just going to reveal them all or just talk thoroughly about all the currently revealed ones?

That actually hurt diancie giving it magic bounce.. one thing I found diancie extremely good at is stalling gliscors with skill swap.. and again.. like sableye and absol.. it must mega evolve so it's not going to stop hazards first turn unless you lead with it, and it will not enjoy a ferrothorn or forretress gyro ball to the face..

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Octane

424. Posted:

I've always seen Hippowdon and Abomasnow as equals; both induce a weather effect, are annoying to train, and are just incredibly ugly!

Edited on by Octane

Octane

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

425. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

It also confirms that next month's issue, due for release on August 12th, will have what they're calling a "Mega Evolution Scoop". We'll bring more when it comes. "

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Does this mean they're just going to reveal them all or just talk thoroughly about all the currently revealed ones?

Neither. They're probably going to reveal a bunch of new ones, but they're almost certainly going to save some for the actual games. It wouldn't be as fun if they reveal everything about the game before we get to play it.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

426. Posted:

No mega shiftry.. or dusknoir..

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

427. Posted:

Serebii has some new screenshots for this game. They look pretty awesome. I can't wait for November 21

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Fossil Fighters Frontier, Story of Seasons and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse.
Now Playing: Pokemon AS and The Lost Valley
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

428. Posted:

"Mega Diancie receives a big boost to its Speed, as well as boosts to its Attack and Sp. Atk, while experiencing a reduction in its Defense and Sp. Def. Mega Metagross also has a greatly increased Speed stat, with additional increases in its Attack, Defense, Sp. Atk, and Sp. Def, making Mega Metagross primed for both offense and defense."

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

jc123

429. Posted:

I'm looking for an arceus. I'm trading a shiny yvetal, shiny zygarde, a latiosite, or latiasite. Lmk if you interested

Pokemon y fc: 2938-7150-2974

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

430. Posted:

jc123 wrote:

I'm looking for an arceus. I'm trading a shiny yvetal, shiny zygarde, a latiosite, or latiasite. Lmk if you interested

Again.. unreleased content can't trade and don't post is everysingle thread asking for trades either.

And guys.. if you pause at 0:45.. That don't look like a key stone on sidney's wrist.. :/

BUT HEY.. doesn't mean they won't get a mega right?

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

jc123

431. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Again.. unreleased content can't trade and don't post is everysingle thread asking for trades either.

And guys.. if you pause at 0:45.. That don't look like a key stone on sidney's wrist.. :/

I got every other legendary thru online trading even shayman and mew . Are you saying I can't get arceus? Even with the pokemon I'm offering

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

432. Posted:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

I got every other legendary thru online trading even shayman and mew . Are you saying I can't get arceus? Even with the pokemon I'm offering

Not arceus, YOUR OFFERS. Xerneas, yveltal, and zygarde are all hacked as they're shiny locked and will not be able to trade.. it'll block you from trading them..

Lati@site same case, it's unreleased and will not be allowed to trade.

I have all of those including unreleased HA and tested each one. Arceus as long as he isn't shiny will trade perfectly fine.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

433. Posted:

As I said previously, that jewelry item in Sidney's wrist is just that, jewelry.

Elite Four memebers did not get megas in X and Y, chances are they won't here either.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

jc123

434. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Not arceus, YOUR OFFERS. Xerneas, yveltal, and zygarde are all hacked as they're shiny locked and will not be able to trade.. it'll block you from trading them..

I have all of those including unreleased HA and tested each one. Arceus as long as he isn't shiny will trade perfectly fine.

ok that figures. That what I thought about the mega stones but the pokemon are legitimately caught...just turned shiny. That really sucks.

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

435. Posted:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

ok that figures. That what I thought about the mega stones but the pokemon are legitimately caught...just turned shiny. That really sucks.

Celebi, jirachi, arceus, keldeo, meloetta, victini, reshiram, zekrom, xerneas, yveltal, and zygarde are all shiny locked.. if you hacked them to be shiny they're illegal and won't trade.

Jirachi is actually getting an event soon so that it can be shiny..

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

jc123

436. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

jc123 wrote:

Celebi, jirachi, arceus, keldeo, meloetta, victini, reshiram, zekrom, xerneas, yveltal, and zygarde are all shiny locked.. if you hacked them to be shiny they're illegal and won't trade.

Jirachi is actually getting an event soon so that it can be shiny..

well it makes sense I guess. Thanks for clearing it up. I guess I'll have to find another way to get arceus

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

437. Posted:

They're spreading Mega Metagross's boosts waaay too thin. Kind of worried.

Morphbug wrote:

As I said previously, that jewelry item in Sidney's wrist is just that, jewelry.

Elite Four memebers did not get megas in X and Y, chances are they won't here either.

I will eat my laptop if Shiftry doesn't get a mega. I'm 98% positive he will.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

438. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

They're spreading Mega Metagross's boosts waaay too thin. Kind of worried.

Morphbug wrote:

I will eat my laptop if Shiftry doesn't get a mega. I'm 98% positive he will.

I would be very interested to ask how that tasted afterward.. so that if flygon don't get a mega I can eat my school computer..
:D

And I agree about the mega metagross stat spread.. but honestly if he atleast gets 40 in speed alone, he'll be the next fiery dancing volcarona with meteor mash.. By the sound of it speed is getting the biggest buff, and with tough claws+meteor mash+agility.. yeah next charizard X without SR weakness..

Scizor, charizard X, and volcarona all got together and made a baby one night.. and that baby was mega metagross..

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

439. Posted:

Nothing new or exciting but it shows some secret base gameplay.

oh btw.. good luck translating it.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

440. Posted:

I love the fact that the items finally seem to be interactive beyond the action mats. Although it really seems like we won't be getting customizable characters this time around.

Super Secret Bases with added features and interactive items > Customizable characters anyway.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok