Forums

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Posts 3,921 to 3,940 of 3,949

Delibheel

Use a water stone on lombre.

Keep in mind that Pokemon that evolve by stone usually stop learning new moves after evolving, so the usual recommendation is waiting until you're completely satisfied with their moveset.

Edited on by Delibheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BenAV

Yeah, if you want Hydro Pump on it then don't evolve it till level 44 in ORAS (45 in XY) because once it's evolved, there's no way to get it.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

foodmetaphors

Almost made it a month. Anyway if you somehow don't already know, North America has a Zoroark Mystery Gift, comes with Sludge Bomb... cannot learn this move any other way and it will not pass it down by breeding, so if you want one with good nature/IVs you'll have to do a bunch of soft resetting since it's not a legendary and no IVs are guaranteed. Also, the OT is Sly so no renaming. I'm currently about 3 hours into resetting while listening to podcasts and now also watching this football game. Sigh.

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Delibheel

I think I'll only reset for a good nature. I don't really plan to use it anyway.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

foodmetaphors

Well I finally finished resetting my Zoroark, wound up with a stat spread of 24, 25 / 5 / 0 defenses, 14, 15 / 30 / 31 offenses and a Naive nature with HP Ground. Not sure what move set I'll go with, thinking Choice Specs with either the default move set or HP in place of Sucker Punch.

everything's good and it'll be that way forever!

3DS Friend Code: 3625-9105-7282 | Nintendo Network ID: FXM-729 | Twitter:

Sanya_Claus

....Really hate to revive this old thread, but...I'm playing the game again to finish things up for Moon (still...). Trying to hunt down a Vulpix and I can't seem to get it to show up...where exactly does it show up in Mt. Pyre? And yeah, no trading....I'm aiming for the hidden ability.

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Cyborg: Why can't you call it a configuration disc?
Beast Boy: Why can't you call it an eyeball pizza thingy?

Sanya_Claus

Does time matter? I seem to keep running into Meditites...(and on rare occasions Shuppets)
Morph, I'm gonna hit you, lol

Edited on by Sanya_Claus

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Octane

Joeynator3000 wrote:

Morph, I'm gonna hit you, lol

He's not kidding though. 15% encounter rate, in the grass lol.

Octane

Delibheel

Bulbapedia says it can be found on the summit too.

It was changed in ORAS.

Edited on by Delibheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tsurii

Meowpheel wrote:

Bulbapedia says it can be found on the summit too.

It was changed in ORAS.

slowly backs away
Good thing I didn't say anything

Actually didn't know that tho. I never bothered with the grass there because I got my...wind chime Pokemon (what's its English name again? lol) from a wondertrade and you can get everything else elsewhere anyway.

Edited on by Tsurii

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

Sanya_Claus

Well I did found it eventually, and of course after that it's showing up like crazy. Always happens when I ask. xp
also found a shiny, didn't have the hidden ability though...catching it anyways just in case

Keep it PG-13-ish.

Blitzenexx

Tsurii wrote:

slowly backs away
Good thing I didn't say anything

Actually didn't know that tho. I never bothered with the grass there because I got my...wind chime Pokemon (what's its English name again? lol) from a wondertrade and you can get everything else elsewhere anyway.

Chimecho?

Video Corner: Every JRPG Ever
Currently playing: Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U VC), Majora's Mask 3D

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

TensaZangetsu309

Anyone wanna help me with my team? I might use it for some online play, but I don't know. So since I've been wonder trading like crazy pretty much since I got my 2ds and Omega Ruby last week, I ended up with quite a few breeding rejects along the way which I have taken in. Currently I have an Absol and Scizor, both fully ev trained in Attack and Speed, and both with 31/31/31/31/31/x, a ralts ev trained in special attack and speed with 31/x/31/31/31/31, a Bagon with 80 HP, 144 Speed, and 252 Attack with 31/31/31/x/31/31, and a Bulbasaur with 90 defense, 144 special defense, 20 speed, and 248 attack, with 31/x/x/31/31/31
But I don't know what to do with my 6th member. Another special attacker or a defender, or something that works as both.
Am trying to avoid legendarys, thanks.

Grass Starters for life!
Will trade anything that's actually fair.

Araquanid

@TensaZangetsu309 You might want to breed the scizor and absol to have IVs that look more like 31/31/31/x/31/31 and in scizor's case, invest in some defense/HP instead of speed with EVs. Bulba needs some adjusting with EVs, same with bagon (get rid of hp and all attack) and you gotta make sure all their natures are good (adamant scizor, jolly absol, jolly bagon, bulba is questionable for the team but i'd go bold and straight tank)

For a 6th, you lack momentum control and don't have anyway to bring in pokemon like absol. Something like talonflame would rip your team in two. Rotom-Wash would fit pretty well on this team and handle the mentioned talonflame.

Something like this:

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk

• Volt Switch
  • Thunderbolt
  • Will-O-Wisp
  • Hydro Pump

Absol-Mega @ Absolite
Ability: Magic Bounce

• Sucker Punch
  • Swords Dance
  • Knock Off
  • Play Rough

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Lonely Nature

• Dragon Dance
  • Outrage
  • Earthquake
  • Fire Blast

Venusaur @ Black Sludge
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk

• Sleep Powder
  • Leech Seed
  • Giga Drain
  • Sludge Bomb

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature

• Pursuit
  • U-turn
  • Bullet Punch
  • Bug Bite

Speaking of which, this is only 5.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

TensaZangetsu309

@MegaBeedrill So are you saying to drop my Ralts?
And I've got no way of getting a Rotom. Everything on the GTS is utterly ridiculous.

Grass Starters for life!
Will trade anything that's actually fair.

shaneoh

@TensaZangetsu309
1. Breed a non-Kalos/Kanto starter
2. Go to the GTS
3. Deposit starter asking for a Rotom in return
4. Wait
5. ?????
6. Profit

Seriously, except for legendaries, you can get most non-item evolved pokemon like this (I'm testing out whether I can get a Slowking, but, so far, no takers).

Source:
https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/user/K-537-0282-H/gts
(My GTS)
Scroll down a fair bit and you can see the rotom I got (complete with mystic water).

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic