Forums

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Posts 381 to 400 of 3,949

Yosheel

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

It does have 8 limbs.

The back ones are arranged in a fashion that makes them look like exhaust pipes.

I'll take you word on it but I'm still seeing only two xD and it's those two.

See the image Bolt_Strike linked, it's blurry but definitely noticeable there.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Araquanid

Morphbug wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

It does have 8 limbs.

The back ones are arranged in a fashion that makes them look like exhaust pipes.

I'll take you word on it but I'm still seeing only two xD and it's those two.

See the image Bolt_Strike linked, it's blurry but definitely noticeable there.

Are they bychance positioned in a + rather than an x unlike the front? Starmie-ish, I'm starting to them a little now.

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Yosheel

They are smaller than the main arms, with the upper set being larger than the lower set. They don't have visible claws in this pic, but they do in the oficial art with Steven.

They are positioned to look like exhaust pipes (like in fancy cars and motorcycles) which explains the smoke in the other art.

Untitled

They come out of the triangular spikes in the sides of Metagross.

Edited on by Yosheel

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Yosheel

If you have never played the originals, I'd recommend to play the remakes first.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Bolt_Strike

I'm more excited for the mention of "more Pokemon in Hoenn than there were before". This is the kind of announcement I've been hoping for for this game, Hoenn really needs a dex upgrade. Faith in this game restored.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Octane

Bolt_Strike wrote:

I'm more excited for the mention of "more Pokemon in Hoenn than there were before". This is the kind of announcement I've been hoping for for this game, Hoenn really needs a dex upgrade. Faith in this game restored.

If it's just some evolutions (Roserade, Gallade, etc.) of existing Hoenn Pokémon, that would make sense. As long as they're not going to dump half the existing Pokémon in the region and create another 300+ Pokédex.

Octane

Bolt_Strike

Octane wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

If it's just some evolutions (Roserade, Gallade, etc.) of existing Hoenn Pokémon, that would make sense. As long as they're not going to dump half the existing Pokémon in the region and create another 300+ Pokédex.

I think 250-300 would be a reasonable dex size for this game, in that range there'd be enough Pokemon to solve the variety problems of the originals and at the same time, the 3rd gen Pokemon won't be overshadowed by the others. Just sticking with the cross gen evos wouldn't really help things that much, because the smaller dex size causes problems in the trainer rosters and the distribution that can't be solved without adding new families that weren't in the original Hoenn Dex (examples: giving Phoebe and Glacia enough Ghost and Ice types to form a decent team, putting more Pokemon in the water routes so we encounter more than just Tentacool and Wingull in the entire last quarter of the game).

Edited on by Bolt_Strike

Bolt_Strike

Octane

The new Pokédex!

Untitled

Edited on by Octane

Octane

DreamyViridi

Heh, gee; I wonder if that Pokédex is based off anything...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels /

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Octane

DreamyViridi wrote:

Heh, gee; I wonder if that Pokédex is based off anything...

Nice reference though.

And if anybody is interested, here's Brawly;

Untitled

Octane

Octane

I don't know what to think of this...

Untitled
Untitled

Octane

Araquanid

They traded character customization for pikachu customization.. really?

Edit: actually this has to do with contest, and this confirms pokemon amie returns.

How often do these corocoro release?

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Octane

Stomatopod17 wrote:

They traded character customization for pikachu customization.. really?

Edit: actually this has to do with contest, and this confirms pokemon amie returns.

The Pikachu is interesting though, look at its tail, male nor female Pikachu have a black heart-shaped tail. It seems a special Pikachu.

Also, first non-Hoenn Pokémon confirmed; Dusknoir. Phoebe seems to own one.

Untitled

This scan doesn't confirm anything new, but for those who are interested; the first five gym leaders: http://serebii.net/corocoro8147.jpg

Stomatopod17 wrote:

How often do these corocoro release?

Every month, on the 15th day. The leaks usually start around the 10th or 11th day.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

Araquanid

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Aye guys. Check out Sidney. Notice something on his wrist that wasn't there before?
MEGA SHIFTRY CINFIRMED!

I'm comfirming mega dusclops as well then.

My Shinies

Yosheel

That looks like a normal black jewel.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Bolt_Strike

Phoebe using a Dusknoir is even more good news for dex expansions, I can't wait to see who else is in the Hoenn Dex.

Also, I don't really like Brawly's new design, he doesn't really look like a surfer anymore. Most of the others are more or less the same with slightly different outfits. And those Pikachu forms look really gimmicky and stupid.

Bolt_Strike

Araquanid

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Phoebe using a Dusknoir is even more good news for dex expansions, I can't wait to see who else is in the Hoenn Dex.

Also, I don't really like Brawly's new design, he doesn't really look like a surfer anymore. Most of the others are more or less the same with slightly different outfits. And those Pikachu forms look really gimmicky and stupid.

+1 It's those sort of things that make pokemon seem horribly childish.

Nonetheless.. if mega shiftry is confirmed so is ludicolo.

Mirror B will now be one major threat

Edited on by Araquanid

My Shinies

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic