3DS Forum

Topic: Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,653

AuthorMessage

KiwiPanda

341. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

I doubt that little island is orre because where is the rest of orre at? orre had an entire different part of the world iirc rather than on hoenn itself (although don't take my word on that.)

It looks like Citidark Isle, which was separate from the rest of the region.

That said, if I had to bet my life on whether or not that were Citidark Isle, I guess I would say it isn't. :P

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

342. Posted:

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't, we'll never know til november.

Personally I think there should be an easter egg in the game somewhere of..

MAIN Pokemon X IGN: Joe
Other pokemon X IGN: Pasha
Super Smash Bros. IGN/MII: This guy
Bug Gym Leader

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17

AuthorMessage

ashlyquin

343. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Where is this from?

Online during weekdays......

OUT

3DS Friend Code: 1332-7995-0970 | Nintendo Network ID: ashlyquin123

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

344. Posted:

ashlyquin wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

Where is this from?

Untitled

video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqCIv8X92rc

Edited on by MegaBeedrill

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

345. Posted:

If the main series could ever acknowledge the GameCube games, that would make me very happy.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Pokefanmum82

346. Posted:

So excited for this game. November can't come fast enough.

looking forward to Yoshi's Woolly World, OR/AS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Pokémon Art Academy, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Persona Q, and The Lost Valley.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-3206-9001
NNID: mumof3kids

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

347. Posted:

There will NOT be a change in the enviroment when playing online.. it'll be just like x/y :( There's a screenshot of a wifi battle on serebii.

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/pics.shtml

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

348. Posted:

The more info we get for this game, the more it seems to be developing into a fairly standard remake, and that disappoints me a bit, but I'll still be purchasing it as long as they don't completely butcher the game. I'm hoping they add a lot more content into this game than they did for the originals and XY. Like, there needs to be an actual post game section like how Kanto had the Sevii Islands or how Sinnoh had the Battle Zone. Fortunately, there's a little bit of cloud cover on the southeast corner of Hoenn over some of the islands there, which is a good sign that there could be new post game areas (although I was hoping a few of the other islands like the one south of Pacifidlog or southeast of Mauville would be used too, but those seem to remain unused sadly). They could also extend the storyline into post game and incorporate Rayquaza. I'd also like an expanded Hoenn Dex (like, 250-300 with both cross gen evolutions and new families from 4th and 5th gen), but at this point it seems like a long shot since if we were getting that they probably would've revealed it by now. But regardless, I'd expect tons and tons of Pokemon in this game, a lot of Pokemon that we couldn't get in XY and more distributed through several different methods (if not in the main game, then through Swarms, the Safari Zone, post game areas, maybe Poke Radar or other distribution methods), 2nd and 4th gen starters, several legendaries (maybe the Beast trio, Lugia/Ho-oh, Creation trio, Regigigas, Heatran, and the Kami trio). To put things in perspective, XY had about 600 Pokemon in the game and the originals only had about 250, so I'd expect a ton of Pokemon added to close the gap.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

349. Posted:

Mega sableye's ability and stats revealed...

The ability is magic bounce.. and it gets a boost in Special ATTACK and Defense and it's speed stat decreases.. we don't know the exact stats yet but it sounds terrible.
Offical concept art.
Untitled

Yeah I'll stick with my prankster sableye who has better bulk priority will-o-wisping everything. Just another absol.. a wasted ability that you must mega evolve before even getting to use. Yeah sure this guy is totally going to switchin on the stealth rocks but he won't bounce until mega..

I seriously can't even think of a word to discribe the utter failure of a mega this is.. honestly the ??? on his info looked more appealing.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

350. Posted:

That Special Attack boost seems really confusing but since the Base Stat Total can potentially jump up to 600, who knows? Still, such a weird boost for Sableye to get.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Viridi Avatar

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

351. Posted:

This might be my last pkmn game. I've been playing less and less of the pkmn games over the years. With X, I beat it and hardly have played it since. I think with Alpha Saphire, this will be it. I'm only getting it because its a remake of my first pkmn game, Saphire. It's kind of ironic, my first pkmn game's remake will be my last.

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Tops

352. Posted:

CrimsonFire wrote:

This might be my last pkmn game. I've been playing less and less of the pkmn games over the years. With X, I beat it and hardly have played it since. I think with Alpha Saphire, this will be it. I'm only getting it because its a remake of my first pkmn game, Saphire. It's kind of ironic, my first pkmn game's remake will be my last.

This is what I told myself after Black/White and ended up buying X. First 3D Pokémon game was too tempting, apparently. Without knowing how much this will end up meaning when ORAS come out I feel the same way. I haven't even finished X and I stopped playing a while ago. I've was excited for the remakes pre-E3, like most people seemed to be, but now they're a bit of a second thought after the other stuff that's been announced.

Anyway, I'll see how I feel, but I've definitely become jaded with Pokémon titles too. (Though the franchise will always be special to me and what I remember from my childhood) :)

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

353. Posted:

every gen me and a ton of people keep promissing to stop buying Pokémon games and every gen they seem harder to resist buying near the release
so much I gave up on giving up on Pokémon to make it less of a problem to my head :p

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
looking forward to Codename S.T.E.A.M.
salty tears tenderize true beef
my Backloggery
my Banner made by Dark-Luigi!
My Galaxy Bio also by Dark-Luigi!

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

354. Posted:

If they reintroduce anything like battle spot in ORAS.. they better have a back out button when searching for players as if you don't find any you're stuck.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

355. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

If they reintroduce anything like battle spot in ORAS.. they better have a back out button when searching for players as if you don't find any you're stuck.

also allow you to leave a trade after chosing the Pokémon and without needing the other player to do anything before cancelling.

I was once a fighter in spirit alone, but not long ago I found something that was missing and became a fighter in body and mind too.
my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

356. Posted:

Maybe they'll notice swinub and gulpin have no faint animation.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

GuSolarFlare

357. Posted:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

they don't!?!?!??!?!? never noticed even after decimating tons of Gulpins to train my pokémon :p

my Backloggery

AuthorMessage

MegaBeedrill

358. Posted:

GuSolarFlare wrote:

Stomatopod17 wrote:

they don't!?!?!??!?!? never noticed even after decimating tons of Gulpins to train my pokémon :p

Yah they kinda just pause after a few seconds rather than having an animation. Swinub especially.

Bug Gym Leader

AuthorMessage

Swiket

359. Posted:

Untitled
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/the-secret-is-out-on-s...

July 08, 2014

The Secret Is Out on Super-Secret Bases!

Create and hang out in your own Super-Secret Base in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

Super-Secret Bases are an awesome new way to express your creativity and join up with friends in the upcoming Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Create a Secret Base that’s all your own, including selecting and placing Decorations however you like. You can use Decorations to create tricks in your Secret Base, decide the rules for what kind of Pokémon battles are allowed there, and make it like your very own Pokémon Gym! Then get ready for other players to come and challenge you!

Using communication features, it’s easy to connect with other players around the world to share your Secret Bases with one another. When you visit another player’s Secret Base, that base’s members will be hanging out there. You can talk to them or even battle them! If you find base owners that you like, you can scout them as one of your Secret Pals and bring them back to your own Secret Base. Once you’ve become Secret Pals with someone, you can continue to have Pokémon battles against them, and also have your Pal use “special skills” to support you on your adventure.

Another fun aspect of Super-Secret Bases is a capture-the-flag activity. Examine the flag beside the Secret PC in another player’s Secret Base to obtain it! You can take one flag per day from each base visited. Visit lots of Secret Bases and collect lots of flags to improve your team’s rank and get rewards, including increasing the skills of your Secret Pals. Flag colors will change based on a team’s rank, so you can tell another team’s rank at a glance—and others can tell yours!

You can share your Super-Secret Base with Trainers all over the world! Symbolize your Secret Base with a QR Code. With a QR Code, you can get the Secret Base of a particular player you’ve been wanting to visit.

To help you get started with Super-Secret Bases, you’ll meet Secret Base Expert Aarune. Aarune and his Flygon are world travelers, bursting with excitement about the Secret Base culture in the Hoenn region. This enthusiastic adventurer will teach you all about the fun of Secret Bases during your journey.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

360. Posted:

Swiket wrote:

Untitled
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/the-secret-is-out-on-s...

July 08, 2014

The Secret Is Out on Super-Secret Bases!

Create and hang out in your own Super-Secret Base in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!

Super-Secret Bases are an awesome new way to express your creativity and join up with friends in the upcoming Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games. Create a Secret Base that’s all your own, including selecting and placing Decorations however you like. You can use Decorations to create tricks in your Secret Base, decide the rules for what kind of Pokémon battles are allowed there, and make it like your very own Pokémon Gym! Then get ready for other players to come and challenge you!

Using communication features, it’s easy to connect with other players around the world to share your Secret Bases with one another. When you visit another player’s Secret Base, that base’s members will be hanging out there. You can talk to them or even battle them! If you find base owners that you like, you can scout them as one of your Secret Pals and bring them back to your own Secret Base. Once you’ve become Secret Pals with someone, you can continue to have Pokémon battles against them, and also have your Pal use “special skills” to support you on your adventure.

Another fun aspect of Super-Secret Bases is a capture-the-flag activity. Examine the flag beside the Secret PC in another player’s Secret Base to obtain it! You can take one flag per day from each base visited. Visit lots of Secret Bases and collect lots of flags to improve your team’s rank and get rewards, including increasing the skills of your Secret Pals. Flag colors will change based on a team’s rank, so you can tell another team’s rank at a glance—and others can tell yours!

You can share your Super-Secret Base with Trainers all over the world! Symbolize your Secret Base with a QR Code. With a QR Code, you can get the Secret Base of a particular player you’ve been wanting to visit.

To help you get started with Super-Secret Bases, you’ll meet Secret Base Expert Aarune. Aarune and his Flygon are world travelers, bursting with excitement about the Secret Base culture in the Hoenn region. This enthusiastic adventurer will teach you all about the fun of Secret Bases during your journey.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God! I was afraid they'd leave this feature out, glad to see it is gonna be back! Time to start planning my new base locale. Looks like they're beefing them up too...Nice!!!!!!!!!

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems and games!!!!!!!!!!
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97
And my Blog! HandheldBlog

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan